It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Shutting down again Staring today 6/29/

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Annee
The state of Arizona has one of the lowest weekly Unemployment payment amounts in the country. And the Fed's $600.00 @ week supplemental unemployment payments expire on 7/31/2020.

We'll see how long these millions of Arizona residents wish to keep the economy closed, due a virus that has killed only 218 of every 1 million people in the state, since March.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

And a virus that the CDC suspects has infected 20+ million more here in the US than what is confirmed but the deaths are the same.
# it, they might as well destroy the economy the rest of the way.
Chicken Little and the Boy Who Cried Wolf are neck deep in bullsh!t.
edit on 29-6-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This last weekend was 110 degrees. Were not going out anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
My experience is my experience.

I stand by my evaluation of the political climate of Arizona.

Your belief does not invalidate mine.

How did you get your information that was used in your evaluation of the political Climate of Arizona?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

That sounds like government holding civilization hostage

Its not theirs. I know weve pretended it is, but it is not. Civilization is ours and they have no right to with hold it.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
This last weekend was 110 degrees. Were not going out anyway.

This be true

I can tell you my cooking is getting better.

And, BTW - - the 100% cotton masks, in this heat, are not a problem - - unless you plan on spending oddles of time outside.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
Every year over 1 million people die from car accidents, worldwide. Many of those who die are not even the ones causing the accident (passengers, other drivers). Why haven't cars been banned? ONE MILLION DEATHS PER YEAR.

I can't spread car accidents by being a selfish twat, and breathing on someone close to me. That person would also not go out and cause 3 other people to have car accidents, who would cause 9 people to have accidents, and so on, and so forth. 3 is just a number I made up. I know if one person at work gets the flu, a lot of people usually get the flu.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Annee
a virus that has killed only 218 of every 1 million people in the state, since March.

If people continue to take it as a joke, lockdowns will continue to happen. YOU are causing the lockdowns by dismissing the severity of it.

If you were more (?), you'd understand that 218 Covid-19 deaths, for every 1 million in Arizona...dating back to MARCH...is one of the smaller killers in Arizona. The 218 will increase, but that's the only way it can go. THINK.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

How did you get your information that was used in your evaluation of the political Climate of Arizona?

I live here.

I'm involved in political groups.

I have FB friends that are Trump supporters and everything else.

I've been following politics online since 1999. Started with ICQ (I seek you).

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
Every year over 1 million people die from car accidents, worldwide. Many of those who die are not even the ones causing the accident (passengers, other drivers). Why haven't cars been banned? ONE MILLION DEATHS PER YEAR.

I can't spread car accidents by being a selfish twat, and breathing on someone close to me. That person would also not go out and cause 3 other people to have car accidents, who would cause 9 people to have accidents, and so on, and so forth. 3 is just a number I made up. I know if one person at work gets the flu, a lot of people usually get the flu.

Of course you can SPREAD DEATH by being a terrible twat driver. Do you realize how many road rage deaths each year are caused by drivers who are "breathing" on someone close to them?

Annnnnnnnnnd, you do realize the mortality rate is barely increasing right now, right? So, you realize that the people spreading this BS nonsense virus aren't actually causing deaths, RIGHT?

Come on, man/whoaman, just stop your nonsense. This entire thing is BS.

edit on 29-6-2020 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I live here.

You mean political groups like this thread?

I wonder how many of our users are Arizona residents that could collaborate your story. One already disagrees with you.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Its not theirs. I know weve pretended it is, but it is not. Civilization is ours and they have no right to with hold it.

You're correct, but it is reality and nobody will do anything about it but dress up in Call of Duty cosplay gear, and protest.

If people would just take care of each other, there wouldn't be a problem. Yes. It's a pretty mild virus for most people. Old people still have to work and shop though. I work at Walmart and we have at least 50 senior citizens working just at my small town store. They're scared, and virus hoaxers give zero f's.
edit on 29-6-2020 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If you were more (?), you'd understand that 218 Covid-19 deaths, for every 1 million in Arizona...dating back to MARCH...is one of the smaller killers in Arizona. The 218 will increase, but that's the only way it can go. THINK.

Many of these cases are actually Americans ( and probably non-Americans of course) coming up from Mexico. There's still quite a bit of regular travel across the border. This article focuses more on California than AZ, but my in-laws who are pretty close to the border say it's a problem here as well:

People with coronavirus are crossing the US-Mexico border for medical care

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I live here.

I agree with you Annee. Arizona is a hotbed of spiking COVID-19 cases. Between them, Texas, and Florida, I feel they all should partially shut down.

Check your PM’s

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
There has been intelligence gathered that will demonstrate the grand conspiracy, but we'll save that for a more appropriate thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Shutting down again now is a major mistake these governments are going to regret big time.

All indications are that there will be a major resurgence of the virus during the next flue season starting next fall

These states are going to need a citizenry in fresh shape for lockdowns at that time; if they fatigue their citizens now they are going to have major problems then.

Also, now during the summer (where their is a natural ebb in disease transmission, higher immune responses due to sun and nice weather, and a ebb in other disease) is the time to have an increase in transmission rates. A person getting the disease now is one less getting and transmitting it in the fall.

Young and health people should be encouraged to move around more now, not less. Other measures should still be taken ofcourse, masks, social distancing, in order to not have a runaway effect. Older and ill people should be encouraged to self isolated as they see fit.

Shortsightedness and political pandering will be our undoing.

edit on 29-6-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You're correct, but it is reality and nobody will do anything about it but dress up in Call of Duty cosplay gear, and protest.

If people would just take care of each other, there wouldn't be a problem. Yes. It's a pretty mild virus for most people. Old people still have to work and shop though. I work at Walmart and we have at least 50 senior citizens working just at my small town store. They're scared, and virus hoaxers give zero f's.

I didn't think anyone cared about senior citizens since they started putting covid patients in Nursing Homes. I am so behind the times.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Replying from the FL hot spot. Yes. They are showing the numbers going up, by the hundreds per day. However, I have been watching the numbers for FL from the woman who was fired for not changing the numbers when told to (I can't recall her name). Anywhoo, while the "positive" numbers are going up (and what exactly does "Positive mean?" ... I'm assuming based on my following things very closely, that those numbers are what they are calling A-symptomatic. Why do I say that? Because while the numbers are going through the roof the number of available ICU beds has been going up. Get it? ...MORE ICU beds have become available each day as they are headlines reading these horrific numbers that mean they are going to close things up again. Want my 2 cents? I will bet anyone here....FL gets another lock down, incomes a hurricane stage left...no bordering states will allow Floridians across the boarder (remember when FL stopped all the New Yorkers from coming down to get away from the "hot spot"?). Karma baby. Meaning the only place to go will be inland vs out of state. I'm not even sure if the hotels are operating full force again. Things are going to get interesting real quick.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

You know , isn't it Amazing How COVID-19 can Still Exist in Over a Hundred Degree Temperature in Arizona in Late June ? I mean , is it a Super Bug or What ? ........Hmm....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join