It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Shutting down again Staring today 6/29/

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am posting this as a fyi I guess . Death throes for many bars and restaurants .
No government help in site 30 days starting today . PS GOV Ducey is republican so lest focus on just how bad bad can get economy wise .
www.kgun9.com...

Winter is months away and I am getting chills . Will The US collapse do to total economy melt downs ?
I will Not be taking bets we come out of this with any thing less then a mega depression .

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!

😡🤬🤯😤😤🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Arizona residents have been pushing the governor to shut down - - again.

Many were angry that he opened AZ too early in the first place.

Ducey's pro Trump position on Covid is helping turn AZ Blue.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Damn democratic governers trying to hurt Trump! FYI Texas and Florida are working on it as well.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I live HERE in Az Tucson anne The people ahve NOT been pushing for shutdowns Just the opposite .
Up till 5 days agaio AT best 2 out of 10 people would be wearing a mask in stores . Then The governor put a mandate in effect for STORES not people BUt stores to require mask to go into any public buildings the very next day 10 out of 10 had a mask .

For god sake we just got out of a shut down trapped in our homes for 1.5 months . Only A hand full still think taht idea is good .

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You obviously don’t live in AZ.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
FOR JUST ONCE ATS coudl we talk about teh ISSUES instead of pointing Fingers while there may still be some kind of chance we THE people OF the United States OF america Can say We the people of the united states of america .

Playing around in mudpit both sides talking trash is one thing this goes as far as it is looking to go there will be Nothing left except the cold reality of money being worthless and store shelves being empty .

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

You obviously don’t live in AZ.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Snottsdale to Sedona. Back and forth. I’m anywhere and everywhere in AZ.

No offense Annee, but I’m guessing you hang with the older crowd.
edit on 29-6-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jun 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Never mind it is hopeless By the replays Its not az that wants this But the whole country .
We are all In the same BOAT [people But most of you will just keep pointing fingers Until the Government CUTS them OFF .

The virus is bad and many will die BUT shut down will take a whole new meaning we keep this up .
Demarcates will be In the same boat republicans as well right left in the middle economy melt down worthless money -
Viruses DONT give a darn what side you are on .
edit on 29-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No it's not.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If it helps I am for mandated mask for every one BUT the ones who REAL health would be worse .
Slow it down alest even if a mask is only 15 % better .

But shutting down again and come fall again and come winter again GAME OVER and NO consultation prises .

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The state of Arizona has one of the lowest weekly Unemployment payment amounts in the country. And the Fed's $600.00 @ week supplemental unemployment payments expire on 7/31/2020.

We'll see how long these millions of Arizona residents wish to keep the economy closed, due a virus that has killed only 218 of every 1 million people in the state, since March.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
LORD Desecrates have JOBS so do republicans . Is every one so blind is every one so Into drama you cant see the reality ?

Do You really want American split up ? because the transition will NOT BE a FUN tiem and beer will be in short supply .
Care you dont care so lets not pretend you want any thing OTHER then to see the US fail .
edit on 29-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Call your self Rightwing call your self leftwing call your self any thing you Like .
You are wasting what time there may be left to Try and stop this madness pointing fingers and YOU will BE JUst as GUILT as thous You label because all You are doing is using the time to point fingers .

This has GOINg way Beyond playing around in mudpit Its not a game Az TX CA NY IL FL lose we ALL LOSE !

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My experience is my experience.

I stand by my evaluation of the political climate of Arizona.

Your belief does not invalidate mine.
edit on 29-6-2020 by Annee because: SPELLING

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a virus that has killed only 218 of every 1 million people in the state, since March.

That number will go up tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day. Significantly. In my county, a quarter of our total cases happened since last Friday. The number of tests per day here has not increased.

If people continue to take it as a joke, lockdowns will continue to happen. YOU are causing the lockdowns by dismissing the severity of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

a virus that has killed only 218 of every 1 million people in the state, since March.

That number will go up tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day. Significantly. In my county, a quarter of our total cases happened since last Friday. The number of tests per day here has not increased.

If people continue to take it as a joke, lockdowns will continue to happen. YOU are causing the lockdowns by dismissing the severity of it.

Every year over 1 million people die from car accidents, worldwide. Many of those who die are not even the ones causing the accident (passengers, other drivers). Why haven't cars been banned? ONE MILLION DEATHS PER YEAR.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The state of Arizona has one of the lowest weekly Unemployment payment amounts in the country. And the Fed's $600.00 @ week supplemental unemployment payments expire on 7/31/2020.

We'll see how long these millions of Arizona residents wish to keep the economy closed, due a virus that has killed only 218 of every 1 million people in the state, since March.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

Worldometer has faced criticism over transparency of ownership, lack of citations to data sources, and unreliability of its COVID-19 statistics and rankings.[9] The website reported that 18,000 people recovered from coronavirus in Spain on April 24, compared to the Spanish government figure of 3,105 recoveries for that day.

The site was also hit by a DDos attack and also hacked - - resulting in incorrect information.

Worldometer has faced criticism over transparency of ownership, lack of citations to data sources, and unreliability of its COVID-19 statistics and rankings.[9] The website reported that 18,000 people recovered from coronavirus in Spain on April 24, compared to the Spanish government figure of 3,105 recoveries for that day. en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join