It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New" H1N1 virus.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, I guess we got plenty of doom to last us for lifetimes. Be prepared to stay quarantined, locked down, and masked up forever.

There's a H1N1 strain coming out of pig slaughterhouses in China.

I know at least a few of us saw this coming.

The H1N1 strain has been labelled G4 EA H1N1.

Here are some links:

www.pnas.org...

flutrackers.com... virus-with-2009-pandemic-viral-genes-facilitating-human-infection

www.inverse.com...

Here's a wikipedia page where some snowflake of a dude who is a member of the "WikiProject Covid-19" has already junped at the chance of starting the narrative of the virus.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Re: www.bbc.com...

As with covid-19, The important statistics will be how many people are hospitalized or die, in relation to the overall US population.

All else is just background noise.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup.

I'm curious how the media and government will handle it.

What's tough is how can we believe the hospitalizations, deaths, and recoveries when there is no clear policy on what constitutes a death from the virus.
edit on 2962020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The are most important thing for the public is to learn how to understand what the media is attempting to do.

And to Pay close attention to what they intentionally omit, in addition to what they do say.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh, dont worry, there will be plenty of mutations and other viral threats as well until the 2020 election is held.

This # is brought to us by our own government via 3rd party actors who have labs to create the final solution to the U.S. as a republic, inhabited by citizens with a constitution and bill of rights to protect them.

The globalist megalomaniacs that have bought out our very own deep state years ago to do their bidding.

Once our President is re-elected , and regular citizens get fed up with the "protesters" bull#, things will change back to a new normal.

Yes the ree will be outrageous, and yes our skeletons in Congress/Senate will learn even they can go to jail.

After that, America will be America again.

The loot/burn/destroy tantrum bull# so embraced by our idiocracy known as the democratic party will finally self destruct, as it's lies and watered down promises can't be hidden anymore.

People aren't going to take # they didn't work for, regardless of how many corporate sponsors they find.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Well, it's only in pigs for the moment. If you read your sources, no human has it yet and it may never make the leap to humans.

This is more of an issue for China's pig farmers than anything else.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Well, let's keep this about the virus.

If anyone finds anything new or potentially conspiratorial please share.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Just isolate China and everyone letting them in....or nuke to sanitize that land once and for all. Problem solved

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

This BBC article says that there have been signs of infection in a few of the workers.

www.bbc.com...

And the PNAS link I provided gives more information

Further serological surveillance among occupational exposure population showed that 10.4% (35/338) of swine workers were positive for G4 EA H1N1 virus, especially for participants 18 y to 35 y old, who had 20.5% (9/44) seropositive rates, indicating that the predominant G4 EA H1N1 virus has acquired increased human infectivity. Such infectivity greatly enhances the opportunity for virus adaptation in humans and raises concerns for the possible generation of pandemic viruses.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

edit on 29-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: Off topic post removed.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Damn it. This is about a damn virus. Take the politics to the political forums.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Sorry, the viruses are a problem , Maybe build a wall around China

I find myself agreeing with the guy that predicted the next pandemic would come out of hubei province, his theory was all this spraying of herbicides is killing the earth, he likened it to our gut biome, the viruses are the earth defense system as the the earth tries to correct the damage.

I'll edit my post...
edit on 29-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Your absolutely correct, my apologies for the tangent/ rant.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
As with covid-19, The important statistics will be how many people are hospitalized or die, in relation to the overall US population.

We won't know that until it's over.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The worst thing we did was put a bounty on covid patients. A hospital would get x amount of money for x amount of covid. That's why the numbers are so inflated and scattered. No one can make sense of it because people are tring to make a profit off of it.

Just like the swine flu a few years back. Just let nature do her thing. Well get hit but we will survive like we always do.

I will not put another mask on my face. They will have to kill me.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
The worst thing we did was put a bounty on covid patients. A hospital would get x amount of money for x amount of covid. That's why the numbers are so inflated and scattered.

Cool. Why do our numbers align with the rest of the world?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
2020 The Year of the Locust 😣

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Jesus.
Hopefully The new "thing" is going to be pandemic lockdowns now.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGhoul

I will completely 'second' what you just said … that putting a bounty on COVID-19 patient care was a HUGE mistake, and especially the timing. They did it right when hospitals became desperate with negative balance sheets because the normal elective visits and procedures were all cancelled. So the incentive was just too much for hospitals to resist fudging their numbers.

Government can't manage much, and healthcare is waaay to complex for them. They should just stop already.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Holy SH!T! Guess we all better stay in moms basement indefinitely....

Here’s a helpful hint — don’t watch the MSM.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join