It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, If You Are Listening...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The pain is unbearable, God, could you please, take it away...I am so angry all the time, I really do not have any other way to express this, I am so tired of this pain, it is exhausting, sleep deprivation for 10 years now has driven me to madness. I ........can't stand this anymore. What can I do to get rid of it? Surely, this is not Karma because I have done the very best I can to deal and I am losing the battle.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

If you are honestly at your wits end, please see a mental health professional. Talk to a friend, talk to us, get it out of your system.

DON'T DO ANYTHING FOOLISH.

We have plenty of folks here who are ready to listen and help in whatever way we can.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

There’s lots of help out there buddy, and lots of nice prescriptions just waiting to help you.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Or perhaps just a doctor to get some help and advice on pain management? Sounds like the guy is in physical pain to me which is causing him to be unable to sleep, which in turn is making him tear his hair out (or her hair out, sorry, just assuming), I could be wrong of course.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You do believe that God speaks and acts through humans? Interresting.
I think it's usually the devil but anyway...what fkn pain is it?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Everyone
EVERYONE hits the wall.

Good on you for saying enough is enough!
It sounds very much like you have been muscling thru this to your credit, but now it's time to look at what's missing and treat yourself to it. Whether that's time off and extra rest or looking to friends and family and asking for some help.

While anger is a great motivator it will only get you so far.
Gentleness with yourself is NOT defeat, it's a greater strength.

Feel better, you have a lot of people pulling for you!

link   

And what are you doing telling that some strangers on the internet?
See a doctor! Right NOW!

link   

originally posted by: spiritofsoul
The pain is unbearable, God, could you please, take it away...I am so angry all the time, I really do not have any other way to express this, I am so tired of this pain, it is exhausting, sleep deprivation for 10 years now has driven me to madness. I ........can't stand this anymore. What can I do to get rid of it? Surely, this is not Karma because I have done the very best I can to deal and I am losing the battle.

This hurt to read as I have suffered too 😔
Please get some extra help if your doctor won't help you, and please stay in touch with people on ATS, and more importantly people who love you. You need the support and you need it asap my friend.
🙏🏼

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Dude, you should be used to it after 10 years. Focus on your thread and reply I dont have the whole night

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

God is always listening....at your bottom....God has given you nothing but up from here....

Get some sleep help...it will change the way you view things.

Wanna talk? I'm here, we're all here for you!

God Bless...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritofsoul

Sorry, another thought. You said..."sleep deprivation for 10 years now has driven me to madness". I'm proposing some form of madness (stress, worry, pain, whatever etc)...has driven you to be sleep deprived"? It's a different way of seeing it.

God bless you friend...MS

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

There’s lots of help out there buddy, and lots of nice prescriptions just waiting to help you.

They have taken most of the hard core pain solutions away. My wife who suffered a entrap opsipical nerve in her back from a car wreak, not her fault, was put on fyentenal patches for years 300mg every three days along with 6 hydramorafine tabs. This barly took care of her migrains of 24/7. After years of this the feds jerked all fyenenal patches and restricted the pills to 4 a day. So good luck in getting help.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hmmm. What Kind of Pain? Mental, physical? Emotional?

Is it cuz the NFL and college football may not happen this year?

We needs specifics if we ATS psycholigists are gonna help ya.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

PM sent

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

And remember when they were plastering posters everywhere about your right to be pain free. Remember when before they even said good morning, they were asking if you had any pain, and mapping out what your pain level was with the little round cartoon faces as mood indicators.

Remember when they were threatening doctors with losing their jobs if they did not prescribe pain medications, that adequately addressed your pain, so doctors started giving the super narcotic Dilaudid for every pain complaint, even a hangnail, so they would not be reported for not adequately addressing a patient's pain.

Now they want to restrict the use of Tylenol if you come in holding your recently amputated arm.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

And what are you doing telling that some strangers on the internet?
See a doctor! Right NOW!

believe it or not... Sometimes the action of writing it does appear to help in many cases. Also, maybe that person just needs an ear.

Doctors can't always 'cure' pain without dosing you up on something heavy in the most extreme cases and even then, it doesn't always remedy the pain. Nerve pain can be a mofo! I've dealt with sciatica for probably 20 years now and it's not something that wants to go away. I've even gone through the pain med and non narcotic meds to get rid of the pain but nothing helps. I can't sleep in one position no matter how soft or hard my bed is. Could do surgery but that could be worse. So I get pain but I'm also used to it and it's gone on for so long that I really don't notice it until I let myself think about it or if I'm in one position for too long.. Or when lifting heavy crap... oh man! 3 days down!

Sometimes just saying it out loud helps. Sometimes sharing it helps. Makes you not feel alone in your plight.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
many years lack of sleep....whatever the reason for this that is a boat load of stress.....www.youtube.com...

for you and anyone else having a lot of stress and who hasn't with this covid stuff the past few months....the music weightless by marconi union was tested in the lab people brainwaves were measured this music lowered their stress levels by almost 70%...it is free on you tube........hope it helps anyone very stressed out there good luck and lots of HHHHUGs

I am not saying it will fix everything or fix 100% but is nice to know you have something simple and free to add to your arsenel of things to help when the going gets tuff

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

My wife use to comment that if these doctors ever had her pain they would change their tunes real quick.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We'll see.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join