It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Gets Doxxed for Defending Their Property

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: matafuchs

Where did you see anyone going toward their house? They were walking by it.

The gate and fence around their community is where their private property starts, that the protesters weren't on their front lawn doesn't make any difference.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: namehere

Absolutely you should live in constant fear, and if a group of men walk past your house make sure to go stand outside and wave a gun around, you know so you feel so much safer.

Those were not men walking by their house it was a mob on PRIVATE property.

Didn't the mob break the gate to that place? Because to me it looks like they did break the gate to get in.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
I jumped over a farmers fence yesterday... There was a patch of tasty looking shrooms that I just had to pick.... By the sounds of things in this thread, I would have been shot by many of you people had I been in range.
This disturbs me.
We don't do that here in Oz.

Ignore the fact that many of those same morons have resorted to beating up people, and even killing people. Not to mention destroying private and public property... But I guess you yelp at the sight of a gun in a magazine, and that's the reason for your inane argument...

edit on 1-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Melen
They weren't protecting anything from anyone. The protestors were LET IN, they didn't "break in". They weren't doing anything to that couple.

And honestly, I don't care what side of the various debates you fall on to, but that lady waving that gun around like that is ridiculously dangerous. She could've accidentally shot someone NOT on her property, herself OR her husband.

I thought you NRA nuts wanted guns for responsible people. Waving guns around like that at people is not responsible. I hope it's criminal.

Imagine they didint have those guns and that group of violent ugly people showed up?

Normal people are being pushed to their limits.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Melen

Responsible gun owner here with a C.C.W. and a
member of the NRA...
I would not have gone out to my front yard.I would
have stayed inside and watched from the windows.
They would have to be forcing their way into my home
before I would react.Outside of my home,the bushes
and flowers can be replaced,people can not be.

THANK YOU.

To me, these people look like panic gun buyers. Those iron sights probably aren't even zeroed. The woman with her finger on the trigger flagging everyone, including her husband, need to be educated ASAP. That was not a stand-up moment. That was embarrassing.

This couple was reacting out of fear and doing nothing more than trying to show teeth.

I don't think you've seen what these mobs are capable of. They are very violent and dangerous

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Talk about Doxxing , that's why the protesters were there in the first place right??, so Naaw she don't get to hide out in her private community, the Mayor did it first, and who knows , there maybe crazy folks out there willing to violate their address, the couple tho??.. Protect your property, but still, they looked irresponsible A.H,

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: SolAquarius

While the way they were brandishing the guns is not the best way to do it, I agree with what they were trying to do.
I would have done the same but just not they way they were doing it.

That and better training, it is clear the lady has zero looking at her trigger discipline.

For all we know these might be new gun owners there has been an increase in guns sales in mostly suburban liberals first because of corona then even more after the riots.
They may not have any fire arm experience. They could be wealthy Liberals that panicked weeks earlier because they saw what was going on and decided the needed to arm themselves .

I think that's probably the case. I haven't met a gun owner in the real world who would hold / brandish guns the way they did. It was sort of a display of "If I start shooting, there's NO WAY I'd hit anything close to my target!"

I imagined her firing off a round, eyes closed, arms flailing, and letting out a cartoonish scream. Kevin, I imagined falling down after dislocating his shoulder, lodging several bullets in his house, while a passing goose gets blasted out of the sky, resulting in a $200 fine from Fish & Wildlife.

Take a gun class, folks. Wow!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ok, where's the proof that any of these people have beaten anyone or killing them..
You said there were reports, where are they?

At least there is actual evidence that there were some in that charlottesville gang that were involved in beatens in previous events one cares to look.

So, I guess if they decide to come into my neighborhood to "liberate" me or to save some poor statue no one will mind if the crazy old lady sits in her yard waving a gun around pointing at the crowd aimlessly? Heck, my guess is that you'd be reading about the crazy old lady being shot by the white supremacist with his ak over an unloaded bb gun!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh, a vaporwave video. I do wonder which way it will lean... not.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Whats funny about this is they broke down the gates and tried to storm the home of an ally who donated heavily to the Clinton campaign and has been a legal voice for minorities in various cases, who "suprise" is not anti gun and is probably now a trump supporter.

The only thing funnier was the time a black democrat politican told me I needed to pay reparations to them because people with the same skin color were here 400 years before my family immigrated and then I found out they voted for Trump secretly of course, so did there partner, a black civil rights attorney.
edit on 1-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Ok, where's the proof that any of these people have beaten anyone or killing them..
You said there were reports, where are they?

Where have you been hiding for the past couple months?...

Your so brave "freedom soldiers" only attack in large groups. They are a bunch of cowards and don't try going one on one with anyone their own size and sex... Instead they attack in mass like mindless zombies, burning cars, destroy private and public property, beat people, and even attempt or kill people...

Which is why business owners have had to arm themselves, including black and hispanic business owners.

Mostly white morons BLM protesters attacking two black officers in Florida.

Hundreds of BLM protestors ambushing and attacking police officers in two locations at once in Tampa Florida... One police officer had to be hospitalized.

The husband of this lady was attacked meanwhile he was cleaning the front of his business by one of your "freedom fighters, whom also stole..."

Not to mention the murders, and attempted murders of police officers by BLM members.

The most ironic part is that about 90% of the protesters whom keep attacking police officers, business owners, etc, are WHITE morons. Yes there have been black BLM members whom have resorted to violence, and killing as well...

As for the claims of the left-wing media that "only some are resorting to violence and looting"? Tell that to the police officers attacked in every major U.S. city. Including the hundreds in Tampa whom blocked the police and attacked them throwing rocks, bottles, and beating officers.

As for whom has been killed by the protesters?... Last i checked Chaz has no police, and already 2 black men have been killed. According to the police chief on the first day that Chaz was created rapes, violent crimes, robberies, beatings, etc tripled. The same is happening in every city your "peaceful protestors" have been "peacefully protesting..."

edit on 1-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Police officers are being attacked, some have been killed, others injured and at least one will be a vegetable for the rest of his life. But you want to ask "what have protesters done that is wrong?..." Even the large majority of those protesters whom did not beat at police officers, or business owners, etc, did not attempt to stop the beatings, the destruction of public and private property etc.

In this video a police officer is mowed down by a "peaceful protester."

And you know why people should be armed against "your peaceful protesters"?

Because they use the few deaths of blacks by police officers...

...to do things like this....

And I wouldn't rule out that those punks that beat that 15 year old girl unconscious could be "little yummies."

Not to mention that "your peaceful protesters are doing this around the world." From the UK, to Australia.

And it has only gotten worse...

edit on 1-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add videos and comments.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ok, now all you have to do is go through all those videos and match the faces of those shown to be violently beating and murdering with the faces in the crowd marching to the governors mansion. I know it's time consuming but I could post just as many videos of the white separatists, unite the righters, save the statues, "liberate" crowd violence and we are told by our president that they are good people.
If you wouldnt consider it ok for the residents of Charlottesville to sit outside their homes pointing guns at the army of unite the righters that invaded their city dressed for war like these two are then you are using a double standard.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

When they say 'Whose streets...our streets' and there is are 300 people it is not peaceful protesting. You would be taking something away in a public setting and here they were on private property.

In that state the homeowner had legal authority to defend himself and shoot anyone he wanted to. Castle Doctrine. However, he controlled himself.

Don't act like nothing is happening....

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

How many nazis were marching through charlottesville shouting that?

Oh, there is something happening alright. The crap is just esculating. By the way, as far as I am concerned if the little people have to put up with their cities turning into warzones as the wackos from both sides play war, egged on by the poliwogs and tv talking heads. Those poliwogs and talking heads shouldnt be able to hide behind those gates!
Whose city, whose streets? They belong to the taxpayers, the residents.. you want to play war, stay home and tear up your own city!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If you wouldnt consider it ok for the residents of Charlottesville to sit outside their homes pointing guns at the army of unite the righters that invaded their city dressed for war like these two are then you are using a double standard.

If those "Unite the Right" marchers/protesters/rioters come into my home with evil intent...then yes, they're going to get the exact same response that any of these so-called anti-fascists from the left would receive.

When will people figure out that all most of us want is to be left the Hell alone. I don't need, nor do I want, anyone attempting to force me to behave in a manner I choose not to.

March up and down my street/road all you wish, just do not attempt to do anything else. Notice I said attempt. My response will be directly proportional to their actions. I won't start it, but I'll damned sure try to finish it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

This is all true. The chance of this couple being prosecuted, even if they killed or maimed multiple protestors, is minimal.

However, the law does not protect you from civil suits. Even 10% of a multi-million dollar civil suit would be enough to destroy a family.

So, use your head. Don't aim guns at protestors unless they are trying to enter your home.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Last week I saw that the police executed a search warrant to take away their AR. And just a little while ago I saw that St Louis's top prosecutor will be filing charges of felony unlawful use of a weapon.

"It is illegal to wave weapons in a threatening manner -- that is unlawful in the city of St. Louis," Gardner said in a statement. 

I guess trespassing, threats of bodily harm, threats to burn down their house are all fine. Freedom to protest takes precedence over everything (even covid), and absolutely nobody is allowed to get in their way. Can these prosecutors bringing these BS charges be charged federally for violating civil rights? Something needs to be done to stop them!!

Prosecutor Filing Charges

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join