It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Gets Doxxed for Defending Their Property

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: matafuchs

People attempting to enter their home.

Oh..FFS do show them trying to enter a home. What a liar.

Dude.. they were on private property.

I didn't read anything about them trying to get into the house. I only saw that they were on their property trying to take down their statues.

Still should have all been arrested for being there in the first place.

On page 1 I said that people have a right to defend themselves, I just would of been more low key. Shooting people waking down your private street, is not in the spirit of self defence. Approach my door to my home..then its on

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt
Many lives? Blacks kill and assault more police officers each year than police officers kill and assault blacks
9 black men were killed by police officers in 2019 and most of those cases weren't even close to being questionable
But don't let the facts get in the way

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: Krakatoa

Would you save a man who was choking to death on the other side of a gated no trespassing area?
Or would you let the choking man die?

Nice strawman attempt. But fail.

Try again. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I already stated I was a gun owner and I would not go out on my lawn with my gun pointed at the protesters walking on the sidewalk. I would not confront them at all. Call 911, and watch from my door with my gun at my side. I was trained to only point when I am ready to shoot. As I stated I would also hope my husband was not pointing his gun at my head with the safety off as this man did for quite a while as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I'm on a lot of lists lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Did they shoot somebody walking down the street? No.

They stood at the ready should the thugs decide to take their violence and vandalism to them.

This couple was brave and responsible. They shot nobody, gave adequate warning, and stood their ground to protect themselves and their property.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
They both need to take some training! That being said that house and those people now have a bullseye on them. This crap is starting to remind of those purge movies!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Did they shoot somebody walking down the street? No.

They stood at the ready should the thugs decide to take their violence and vandalism to them.

This couple was brave and responsible. They shot nobody, gave adequate warning, and stood their ground to protect themselves and their property.

I'm not lighting my hair on fire over this, have said several times one should defend their property/lives..I would of been more low key.

Matafuchs said they should of shot people, I guess as soon as they passed the gate..no f'ing way!! You think that's right?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

See,I made you laugh,now what kind of cookies
do you want mama to bake for you?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Can we please dial it down a few notches????

Is There Civilization Without Civility

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
'Nuff said.....

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
From the pictures provided of the plot of land it looks like the "sidewalk" is actually part of the landscaping done on private property.

So if this couple owns that property and the sidewalk then it is what it is.

If I owned that land I probably would have had a few "guard dogs" to sic at em.

They aren't on a public sidewalk. They are on private property. Where the couple lives.

And from what I gather, the "protestors" were only there because the mayor had provided the addresses of people who had expressed concern to her over the disband the police thing.

If I lived there she would need to hope that her property is well secured.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I acknowledged they mishandled it?

Personally if it were my home, not that I could ever afford a residence in a private gated community like that, I'd have sat on the porch with a gun visible by my side and enjoyed a nice cold beverage.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Matafuchs said they should of shot people, I guess as soon as they passed the gate..no f'ing way!! You think that's right?

Timing is crucial when a mob is hellbent on tearing through your wrought iron gate, ripping it off it's base, and heading toward you and your home shouting obscenities and threats, as the news article stated. If the thugs were armed as some reports say, your timing better be perfect.

If you were that man, standing there facing that bunch of thugs and vandals approaching your wife and you, you have a decision to make.

The man did good. But, had one or more of those thugs decided to follow through with their threats and charge them, nobody in their right mind would blame this homeowner if he had shot them.

link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: StallionDuck

They are trespassing BECAUSE life is at risk.
Many of them. Beaten, choked, shot.
They are on that property to save lots of lives.

I think the mask/gun rule is not in effect right now.

No man... Don't spin it. That's a far cry from life being at risk. Well, if you're not taking into account of the idiots protesting in that manner.

But no... They did not have to bust the gate down.

Maybe that's the issues. Liberals make up their own reality and see things differently to justify what they want.

Makes sense.

link   
Here's an interesting turn of events.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If a person looks at this honestly, they were protesting doxxing, and then engaged in doxxing someone themselves.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Gee, I dont know, I had a teenage boy about my height break my door in and chase my youngest son who was much younger through my house and not stop till he was on the staircase facing my oldest son holding a staff..
That was enough to get him to turn and head back out the door..
My son wouldnt have hurt him... much. But I never thought that gee, if I had a gun. I would have shot the kid! I just called the cops and let them take care of it and the landlord to inform him we would be moving out and the door needed a new casing.

Some people in the crowd might be violent thugs... so you go shooting a gun into that crowd? How are you sure you are hitting the thugs?
We is your concept of innocent till proven guilty at now? Most of the protestors have been peaceful and yet, you you seem to think they all deserve to be treated as thugs!
Oh, but they were trespassing. They are on my property! They might damage that which is mine. They might hurt me or mine.... but when it comes to the unborn... all life is precious. Ban abortions, even in cases of incest. Force children to have children. Shut down the abortion clinics. You have no concern if that unborn child is damaging the mothers body, heck, one of the republican state look legislatures was even arguing against any exemptions if the little tyke embedded itself into the fallopian tube!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Couple of things from the video:
The guy never once has his finger on the trigger during the event, but the woman does. I think that the woman is need to more defensive firearm training.

The people didn't try to threaten the crowed, they seem to be doing nothing more then providing a show of force to prevent the protesters from becoming rioters on their property.

These points aside, do you blame the home owners? They should be commended for taking a stand against this kind of unruly nonsense we've been seeing in the streets. While I too feel that the woman needs more firearms handling training, I also feel that their show of force was effective since the protesters stayed off their property.

Though to be fair I am a little biased here since I had the use show of force tactics on my property quite a bit over the years due to homeless that feel like my backyard is their home. So I might be looking at this from a different angle then some of yous.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
If a person looks at this honestly, they were protesting doxxing, and then engaged in doxxing someone themselves.

I doubt the protesters were the ones who "doxxed" these very high profile people with pictures of their house, and their address, in a few magazines and their faces on billboards. The internet did what the internet does. They just made it really easy as names names, faces, and pictures of their home were already out there.
edit on 29-6-2020 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Timing is crucial when a mob is hellbent on tearing through your wrought iron gate, ripping it off it's base, and heading toward you and your home shouting obscenities and threats, as the news article stated. If the thugs were armed as some reports say, your timing better be perfect.

If you were that man, standing there facing that bunch of thugs and vandals approaching your wife and you, you have a decision to make.

The man did good. But, had one or more of those thugs decided to follow through with their threats and charge them, nobody in their right mind would blame this homeowner if he had shot them.

I would of sat on my porch, with the tool of choice at reach..Blaine put it perfectly.

And yes..if rushed..fire at will.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join