It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Gets Doxxed for Defending Their Property

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Melen

Responsible gun owner here with a C.C.W. and a
member of the NRA...
I would not have gone out to my front yard.I would
have stayed inside and watched from the windows.
They would have to be forcing their way into my home
before I would react.Outside of my home,the bushes
and flowers can be replaced,people can not be.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I would probably do the same or at most be sitting on my front bench with my rifle clearly visible.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I have no issues with people defending their property however it didn't look like anyone was on their property, threatening their property or threatening them, as a matter of fact the one guy was pushing people to stay on the street/sidewalk.

Plus her waving that around was just plain ass stupid, that's not smart at all.

or you could say, the mob did not go on the property due to the fact the home owner was armed.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I don't have much of a porch but plenty of windows.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Gee, I was taught that you never point a gun at another person unless you intend to pull the trigger...
So, was the crazy lady intending to shoot someone for just walking down the sidewalk or road in front of her house?
Didnt see anyone in the short clip venture onto their property even.. so dont think anyone was trespassing on their property!

Ya...that's just what we need, more guns in the hands of crazy people with trigger fingers.

As far as the doxing go... the right will make up stories about dead kids not being dead and then proceed to keep doxing the parents of those dead kids for a decade or more and make their lives a living hell so give me a break.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I have no issues with people defending their property however it didn't look like anyone was on their property, threatening their property or threatening them, as a matter of fact the one guy was pushing people to stay on the street/sidewalk.

Plus her waving that around was just plain ass stupid, that's not smart at all.

I don't know if you just read the article or if you watched the video.

Its all private property. The home is within a gated community that is marked as private property. The so called "protestors' are seen entering through a gate into marked private property. Long before they reach the house.
Every house in this community is on private property.
The so called " protestors."where trespassing once they crossed the fenced gate into the neighborhood.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Look, it wouldn't have bothered me if the two had gone out and actively started shooting trespassers... but my God, the woman's handling of that pistol is cringe worthy and the dude looks almost as uncomfortable with firearms as she does.

It was obvious that they have the tools but are I'll prepared to use them.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Look, it wouldn't have bothered me if the two had gone out and actively started shooting trespassers... but my God, the woman's handling of that pistol is cringe worthy and the dude looks almost as uncomfortable with firearms as she does.

It was obvious that they have the tools but are I'll prepared to use them.

New rich liberal gun owners that were panicked because of corona and defunding the police?

Gun sales have been spiking in suburban mostly liberal areas.

If this is the case they might be happy that they did so in prior weeks.
edit on 29-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Responsible gun owner here with a C.C.W. and a
member of the NRA...
I would not have gone out to my front yard.I would
have stayed inside and watched from the windows.
They would have to be forcing their way into my home
before I would react.Outside of my home,the bushes
and flowers can be replaced,people can not be.

Exactly!!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

They were on their way to the Mayors mansion. I have not heard of random groups invading houses as they protest. That does not appear to have been their motive.

Somewhere someone had posted information about the property and the roads and sidewalks in that area were listed as public. Not sure on legalities of that.

As a gun owner myself, I would not have gone outside with my finger on the trigger pointing it at people on the sidewalk. I may have it by my side in the doorway. I certainly would hope my husband didn't have his pointed at my head with the safety off like that dude for sure.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So, if I live in a gated community, I, solely own the street? I can stop anyone walking down that street, shoot them if I like?
I imagine, the gated community has a security team or something to enforce the rules of the community and doesnt leave it to the whim of the residents?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

They were on their way to the Mayors mansion. I have not heard of random groups invading houses as they protest. That does not appear to have been their motive.

Well now that you bring up mayors mansions getting invaded......
MEANWHILE IN SEATTLE
Protesters march to Seattle Mayor Durkan's house as 'CHOP' scene continues

One of the demonstrators said, "We came down to Jenny Durkan's mansion to bring the demands of the movement and of the families who have been impacted by police violence to her doorstep as she seems to not be able to hear our demands any other way."

The mayor's office shared the follo

LINK

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I don't have any problem with what that couple did. Though I do have to agree with some, the woman definitely needs more training on how to handle a weapon. But you come on well marked PRIVATE property/road then whine that someone pointed a weapon at you then tough, stay on the PUBLIC side of the fence.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Somewhere someone had posted information about the property and the roads and sidewalks in that area were listed as public. Not sure on legalities of that.

As a gun owner myself, I would not have gone outside with my finger on the trigger pointing it at people on the sidewalk. I may have it by my side in the doorway. I certainly would hope my husband didn't have his pointed at my head with the safety off like that dude for sure.

Yup, keep it close by, but not the time to be pointing yet.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Well now that you bring up mayors mansions getting invaded......
MEANWHILE IN SEATTLE
Protesters march to Seattle Mayor Durkan's house as 'CHOP' scene continues

One of the demonstrators said, "We came down to Jenny Durkan's mansion to bring the demands of the movement and of the families who have been impacted by police violence to her doorstep as she seems to not be able to hear our demands any other way."

The mayor's office shared the follo

LINK

I never used the word "invaded" nor was the above mentioned mayors house invaded. Protesting in front of is not an invasion.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

So, if I live in a gated community, I, solely own the street? I can stop anyone walking down that street, shoot them if I like?
I imagine, the gated community has a security team or something to enforce the rules of the community and doesnt leave it to the whim of the residents?

I don't know good question. I don't pretend to know the guidelines of this specific community.

Though given the reaction of the one couple it doesn't seem like they are cool with people coming in.

Perhaps the rest of the residents there are perfectly fine with a large crowd storming into there private community of upscale houses.

What do you think?

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

it looks like you and others here did not investigate before commenting

Tim pool did a good job, here is his investigation

go to 13:00 min, guess what, the thugs entered a private land and the owners had the right to aim weapons at them

wouldn't have you done the same?

link   
A couple of things.

Were they "let in" or did they break in. TRUTH please.

And nobody's talking about the doxing. Apparently that's okay right?

Why are we excusing lawless behavior?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
I don't know if you just read the article or if you watched the video.

I watched it, and I'm fairly certain castle doctrine doesn't apply.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

prove that they were let in from the video I provided

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join