It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Gets Doxxed for Defending Their Property

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Melen

Yes they were... Your blatant lies make me assume you are one of those idiots invading people's properties and thinking you have a right to beat at people "you" think deserve to be beat up, and deserve their properties being destroyed. Come out of that closet commie. If that was me I would have shot a few rounds in the sod to disperse those morons friends of yours... That couple showed restrain.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Melen

Yes we do when morons think they have a right to invade our properties, or have a right to threaten us... Your buddies escalated that confrontation. They went inside private property knowing it was private property, and then doxxed the couple for not letting your moron friends burn their house, and probably even beat the couple like so many of your moron friends have done already...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

It appears they're gonna need his help as the governor sounds like she wants them prosecuted.

Most I think they can get is brandishing as the woman was a moron for pointing a gun at those people.

You know what, if the governor has charges brought, fair enough; that's their prerogative.

IMO a concentrated effort should be made to identify every single person in the footage shown, and carefully examine if any charges can be brought against them for trespassing or disturbing the peace. Even if it's no more than a symbolic act.

Let's see that government is interested in maintaining balance by going after BOTH sides of this issue.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: Melen

I thought you NRA nuts wanted guns for responsible people. Waving guns around like that at people is not responsible. I hope it's criminal.

I find it fascinating how you assume what my political background is and what organizations I do or do not subscribe to .

Is this what psychologist refer to as projection?

I can make inferences based on what side of this debate you appear to be on. You appear to be on the side of a crazy old lady waving a pistol around like it's a damn toy. Anyone who defends that is an idiot.

Fair enough believe what you will. Its probably futile at this point to not convince you that I am not some right wing lunatic. I guess you can thank the Democrats for embracing far left ideology and pushing moderates like me from the party.

Hail the right wing! ( sarcasm)

Do you suffer from a mental incapacity? A mob broke thru the gate of their community and was passing their property. They were no longer peaceful protesters at that point. The owners protected them self’s and their property. Albeit with poor gun control. But you didn’t see them get hurt or their property damaged did you? I mean if you want to have people possibly hurt or kill you and damage or steal your property because you don’t like guns or you feel some kind of guilt, that’s fine. Natural selection can run its course. But don’t push that nonsense garbage rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightrunxj

I thought you NRA nuts wanted guns for responsible people. Waving guns around like that at people is not responsible. I hope it's criminal.

I find it fascinating how you assume what my political background is and what organizations I do or do not subscribe to .

Is this what psychologist refer to as projection?

I can make inferences based on what side of this debate you appear to be on. You appear to be on the side of a crazy old lady waving a pistol around like it's a damn toy. Anyone who defends that is an idiot.

Fair enough believe what you will. Its probably futile at this point to not convince you that I am not some right wing lunatic. I guess you can thank the Democrats for embracing far left ideology and pushing moderates like me from the party.

Hail the right wing! ( sarcasm)

Do you suffer from a mental incapacity? A mob broke thru the gate of their community and was passing their property. They were no longer peaceful protesters at that point. The owners protected them self’s and their property. Albeit with poor gun control. But you didn’t see them get hurt or their property damaged did you? I mean if you want to have people possibly hurt or kill you and damage or steal your property because you don’t like guns or you feel some kind of guilt, that’s fine. Natural selection can run its course. But don’t push that nonsense garbage rhetoric.

?????
Is this directed at me or another poster?
i thought by my post and several responses it was pretty clear that I was against people invading this area.

Maybe you misqouted and was resonding to someone else.

But yeah what this mob did was wrong IMO.

edit on 30-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Nyiah

Why is everyone itching to see people get blasted?

Is that what we all want? Blood in the streets?

How about some de-escalation tactics?

This situation could have blown up into a full-blown powderkeg incident.

All I see here is irresponsibility with a weapon.

I live in a private area. If a group of people came into my area I'd watch them and ONLY engage when there was a credible threat. Firing into a crowd over trespassing is NOT MORALLY OK NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE. So if THAT is the expectation of what SHOULD happen, then count me the # out.

I've actually been in firefights. I have this thing called tactical patience.

Because I understand that life is precious.

I think a few entitled little #s getting dropped and the others not getting their 17th place trophies would de escalate the situation some. It’s like the protesters say. We can’t get our point across without riots and looting. Well after seeing a few people defending their lives and property using their rights I bet more would think twice.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: namehere

Absolutely you should live in constant fear, and if a group of men walk past your house make sure to go stand outside and wave a gun around, you know so you feel so much safer.

Those were not men walking by their house it was a mob on PRIVATE property.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
It doesn't matter if there is a chain there or not. The gate was closed, there are plenty of signs saying Private Property. Soon as they stepped through the gate they were trespassing.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

They were trespassing. That is in no doubt and is against the law. The claims of breaking chains and the group of people including clergy were out to invade and destroy does not appear to be accurate. The group was walking. We hear of no other homeowners having issues or the mayor being invaded or burned down. Fear mongering does not help the situation.

Agree or disagree with protests, not all of them involve looting and rioting. My area has them weekly lately. There have been no arrests, or looting. Just groups marching, chanting and holding signs. Of course if any try to enter a house the homeowner has a right to protect themselves. I would.

If 100 people crossed across my lawn which would be trespassing, I would not run outside pointing a gun with my finger on the trigger at the group. You call 911, wait inside or on your porch if applicable and I'd have my gun handy. I wouldn't automatically assume they've come to hurt me. They were in motion until stopped by the homeowners and even then the other people urged them to ignore the homeowners and keep walking.

edit on 30-6-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
...most likely shooting the neighbors peacock through a window...

Peacock's need to be shot.

We have a zoo in town and you can hear those mofo's a mile away plus the sneaky bastids like to escape every once in awhile too.

We have a neighbourhood full of em, the residents are none too pleased. Massive sh#ts everywhere

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Did the "mob" cause any damage at all in that area?
We're they destroying any other homes on that street?

Why did the old woman think she was in danger? Aside from the media hyping this all up of course.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: subfab

Did the "mob" cause any damage at all in that area?
We're they destroying any other homes on that street?

Why did the old woman think she was in danger? Aside from the media hyping this all up of course.

Meh, I don't blame them for being scared, thankfully, no one got hurt, I figure they should of kicked back on the porch. Some suggesting they were ok to start shooting..well, thats crazy!

No harm, no foul.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Next month lefties will be saying that it's alright for people to kick your door down and walk through your house as long as they don't destroy or take anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Honest question.

Why does it matter?

It's their property, irregardless of whether anyone thinks they "earned it", or not.

What in your opinion constitutes "hard earned"?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
...most likely shooting the neighbors peacock through a window...

Peacock's need to be shot.

We have a zoo in town and you can hear those mofo's a mile away plus the sneaky bastids like to escape every once in awhile too.

That’s no joke. I used to live across the street from the Staten Island Zoo, those things never quit!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I jumped over a farmers fence yesterday... There was a patch of tasty looking shrooms that I just had to pick.... By the sounds of things in this thread, I would have been shot by many of you people had I been in range.
This disturbs me.
We don't do that here in Oz.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

Yeah, that's a pretty bad analogy. Did you tear part of the fence down and invade with a large group of enraged people in tow, and yell threats at the owner? If not

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

I jumped over a farmers fence yesterday... There was a patch of tasty looking shrooms that I just had to pick.... By the sounds of things in this thread, I would have been shot by many of you people had I been in range.

when i was a kid raised on the farm we chased many a shroom pickers off with our shotguns. use to tell my pop when they were there. did that up until i turn 18 and joined the Corps, thing is the last 3 or 4 years of it doing i wasn't doing for my pop,
bastards were taking my shrooms.

edit on 30-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

They weren't protecting anything from anyone. The protestors were LET IN, they didn't "break in". They weren't doing anything to that couple.

And honestly, I don't care what side of the various debates you fall on to, but that lady waving that gun around like that is ridiculously dangerous. She could've accidentally shot someone NOT on her property, herself OR her husband.

get triggered

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why is when we get a thread where there's obvious wrong having been done, in this case by the PROTESTERS, we get ALL the excuses in the world instead of the truth and admittance that hey, if they had not broken the law and were not somewhere they were not supposed to be to begin with, THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED....???

This is not rocket science. As a matter of fact its simple common sense and respect for others. I've stated this before.

For me its /thread.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join