It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On deck Ladies and Gentlemen is the Next Sign in the heavens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So signs signs are meant to be seen so we're talking about revelation Revelation 12.

The great sign in heaven the woman clothed with the sun and moon at her feet and a crown of 12 Stars. You can actually write that in the margin of your Bible that we saw that 2017 right right there beside Revelation 12 verse 1.

That's just it signs are meant to be seen so we saw that one in 2017 let's say that's true then we go to verse 2.

2nd verse that's all the further you have to go till it says and another sign was being a dragon.

Lookout this is the time were talking about we should see it in the month of July or early August.

I just don't want anybody to be shocked maybe this will help with the shock value as we should see something because it's a sign it's meant to be seen with our eyes.

Trouble is not just a dragon it's a dragon is getting kicked out of heaven getting kicked to Earth.

Worse than that he's bringing his posse with him picture what would it be like if he brings a third of his angels down with him to the Earth and he's going to be mad
edit on 29-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I think it's a legit alert as I see on TV the escalation of everybody having to wear face mask.

And I saw on the internet for the coolest little eye protection goggles that you can hardly even see like a basketball players that wear for eye protection they look so cool if I have to wear a mask I guess I'll just go all out have my bubble goggles

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Are they expensive I wonder

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You know when the current pipe was elected lightning struck the Vatican? And I beheld Satan cast to earth as lightning,I think a verse goes.Well since then the world's went to pieces and people have lost their minds....The 7 years won't start counting down till Antichrist is revealed but the run up has begun

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
10 4 my timeline has 4 years of bad haps....starr...

originally posted by: ridgerunner
You know when the current pipe was elected lightning struck the Vatican? And I beheld Satan cast to earth as lightning,I think a verse goes.Well since then the world's went to pieces and people have lost their minds....The 7 years won't start counting down till Antichrist is revealed but the run up has begun

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
10 4 my timeline has 4 years of bad haps....starr...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The Great Beast's true nature is only revealed after three and a half years of his 7 year reign.

There is no mention of "the Antichrist" in The Revelation of Jesus Christ - that epithet is from elsewhere in the Bible.

('the Antichrist' is actually, also, a mistranslation in most English Bibles, it should more accurately be translated as; 'the Pseudo-Christ' or 'the Fake-Christ').

I believe that the seven years have also already started.

edit on 29/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
And it has to go fast to overwhelm.....

Already is unexplainable

Should i mention the dates are a match on 12 timelines.....1290...1260...5 months....31/2 days...10 days...1335 days and 2300 mornings and evenings....nail the rehearsal days of God....Israel will call them feast days not paraphrasing.....
30 years either way were checked....only 2017 to 2024 .....midpoint April 3 2021

originally posted by: chr0naut

The Great Beast's true nature is only revealed after three and a half years of his 7 year reign.

There is no mention of "the Antichrist" in The Revelation of Jesus Christ (which is actually, also, a mistranslation in most English Bibles, it should more accurately be translated as; 'the Pseudo-Christ'). That epithet is from elsewhere in the Bible.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If you are looking for signs in the heavens consider this one.

Something I'm watching for is if the prophesies of Daniel are doing a repeat. And if so it would appear that the US is acting out the role of Greece in his prophesies.

This would mean that the US is destined to break up into 4 separate nations according to Daniel 11-4 and Daniel 8. So April 8 2024 would finish the great X started by the 2017 eclipse. Is the great X a sign from the heavens?

Eclipse article link.

We'll need to watch and find out.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
And it has to go fast to overwhelm.....

Already is unexplainable

Should i mention the dates are a match on 12 timelines.....1290...1260...5 months....31/2 days...10 days...1335 days and 2300 mornings and evenings....nail the rehearsal days of God....Israel will call them feast days not paraphrasing.....
30 years either way were checked....only 2017 to 2024 .....midpoint April 3 2021

originally posted by: chr0naut

There is no mention of "the Antichrist" in The Revelation of Jesus Christ (which is actually, also, a mistranslation in most English Bibles, it should more accurately be translated as; 'the Pseudo-Christ'). That epithet is from elsewhere in the Bible.

Yes, the great boaster is already uttering blasphemies.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Have the Witnesses appeared yet?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Maybe....theyre in Jerusalem now.....Rody1176 you tuber.....claims Elijah and Moses.... reply to: teapot

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It sounds like some astrologic description similar to the star of Betlehem - planets going through Leo, Virgo and stuff like that. I've seen a convincing documentary with matching dates with planetarium etc. This sounds like the planet Venus in some constelation or rather 12 Zodiac signs, end of a cycle... Yeah, and theres a Great conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in December and a planetary pile up. We will be able to see them close to each other opposing the Sun. I dont care much about astrology but those 60 Jewish books put together into the Bible are full of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Sign said, anyone caught trespassing will be shot on sight.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joefoster

Sign said, anyone caught trespassing will be shot on sight.
so I stuffed my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What verses do you have for the 7 years? I can only find 42 months or 3.5 years in Revelations.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

What verses do you have for the 7 years? I can only find 42 months or 3.5 years in Revelations.

A week of years, from the 70th week of Daniel 9:27; where it says that the 'prince who is to come' and who will 'cut off the Messiah', will confirm an agreement or treaty with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put an end to "sacrifice and offering" and 'on the wing of the Temple will come the abomination that causes desolation', until 'destruction is poured out upon him'.

This use of reckoning a day for a year in prophecy relates to Ezekiel 4:6 "I have appointed you each day for a year".

Half of the 7 years, is 3.5 years, or 42 months.

edit on 29/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
How do you get peace treaty out of the word covenant? The entire 70 weeks are about Jesus there is no anti-christ in the verses. Jesus made the covenant with Israel who came as the prince of peace, He was cut off after 3.5 years of ministry the first 1/2 week of the 69th week. There is only 3.5 years left or 42 months, which is all the time found in Revelations not 7 years.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
How do you get peace treaty out of the word covenant? The entire 70 weeks are about Jesus there is no anti-christ in the verses. Jesus made the covenant with Israel who came as the prince of peace, He was cut off after 3.5 years of ministry the first 1/2 week of the 69th week. There is only 3.5 years left or 42 months, which is all the time found in Revelations not 7 years.

One week of years, is 7 years.

In Daniel 9:27, it specifically mentions 'one week' (of years). That's where the 7 years comes from.

And it does mention that the final 'prince who is to come' does so in that final 70th week.

Since the Messiah is 'cut off' in the 62nd week, and the Temple was destroyed in the 63rd week, (and therefore the offerings have been stopped for thousands of years), there is a disjoint in the sequence if you assume that the entire passage talks only about Jesus.

Also, the abomination is coincident with the 'coming prince' and the suspension of sacrifices. In the Septuagint version of Daniel, the inference that the coming prince is the one who causes the abomination to be placed, is clear (and the Septuagint version is authenticated in that Jesus quoted extensively from that version). I doubt if Jesus would be the one causing the abomination to be placed in the Temple.

The passage in Daniel mentions 'the people of the coming prince'. Normally, 'the people' would refer to the Jewish tribes, as Gentiles were always referred to as 'the nations'. Since Judaism is currently rejecting Jesus as their Messiah, there is an additional problem if you assume Jesus is the prince mentioned.

The most generally accepted conclusion is that there is an un-accounted-for period of time, or hiatus, in the 70 week prophecy, before the 70'th week.

In Colossians 1:26, Paul states that the Church is 'a mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints', which fits with Daniel's prophecy speaking only specifically to Israel, and excludes 'the times of the gentile Church'.

edit on 30/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

China's rapid fall could fit the bill, no? What nation. Better to be represented by a dragon? Falling from heaven is an interesting phrase to use since the
chinese have a long standing idea called mandate from heaven.

courses.lumenlearning.com...#:~:text=The%20Zhou%20created%20the%20Mandate,Shang%2C%20a nd%20their%20subsequent%20rule.

It basically says the peasantry has the right to rebel if calamity hits. Examples used are floods and earthquakes.

The ccp has been persecuting Christians tearing down churches and closing Christian schools even more fervently than usual.

www.persecution.org... nation/

In China since march besides the virus there have been massive forest fires, tornadoes, a 6.3 quake, early plum rains causing massive flooding, and soon locusts swarms coming in from Pakistan.

Does this sound like a government that has a mandate from heaven, or one falling from heaven for the whole world to see?

www.google.com...

m.youtube.com...

www.google.com...

floodlist.com...

amp.scmp.com...

Soooooo I'm not saying the communist party of China "is" the dragon seen falling from heaven or that it "is" going to happen in july or August of this year, but that is where I would have my eyes if I thought the sign was coming soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join