It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump thanked 'great people' shown in Twitter video in which a man chants 'white power'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
a reply to: smurfy

This is the video that the CNN article I quoted in the OP had a snip of.

The President tweets this kind of collective phuckery?

Follow me here. Let's say you're the President of the United States during a pandemic and race protests across the country in an election year. You have a pretty hectic, busy schedule without much free time.

But when you do, you go on twitter and tweet videos like this with political rants praising your followers and talking bad about the opposition.

Even old liberal Karens exist, F Trump, NAZIs etc. The guy was just yelling white power to trigger that Karen yelling F Trump and spitting on them and she was definitely triggered even more. This is a nothingburger.

They're all old, most of them are retired for sure in a nice community in Florida for people with money. This thread triggered alot of people too. It's like everything is on a hairpin trigger right now. I wonder why?

Trump is a 70 something year old Troll God?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Are you suggesting Trump was chanting white power?

Can you link to us where Trump is chanting white power?

No one said that. So stop being a douche with your whataboutisms and attempts to change the narrative into something patently false.

Are you that dense that you can't see

Are you so dense in defense of him that you don't understand the point of the thread or what we have said?

Being that his dumbass retweeted a video of some MAGAt saying "White Power."

You wanna deny he tweeted it, or rather justify why it was ok for him to retweet a "white power" video?

I'll wait.

But I'm sure you agree with the message.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

This is great. You have to watch the video. 🤣

(CNN)President Donald Trump on Sunday morning widely shared a video he said is from the Villages, a retirement community in Florida, in which a man driving a golf cart with Trump campaign posters is seen chanting "white power."

The President retweeted the video that showed the community's Trump supporters and anti-Trump protesters arguing with one another. The President thanked the "great people" shown in the video.

"Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!" he wrote in the tweet. Roughly three hours later, the tweet no longer appeared in Trump's timeline.
"President Trump is a big fan of the Villages. He did not hear the one statement made on the video. What he did see was tremendous enthusiasm from his many supporters," White House deputy press secretary Judd Deere said in a statement.

Before the tweet was deleted, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, the only Black senator in the Republican conference, said on Sunday that the video retweeted by the President was offensive and "indefensible."
"There's no question. He should not have retweeted and he should just take it down," Scott said on CNN's "State of the Union" with Jake Tapper.

www.cnn.com...

Continuosly shooting himself in the foot. I swear, if the man would stay off of twitter his approval rating and percentage chance of re-election would go up. 🤣

Whether you're for him or not, can we agree that his liberal use of twitter has done nothing but cause problems for him? Picture it.. the past 4 years with Trump barely tweeting. He would've done much better and the left wouldn't be nearly as galvanized.

It's all been used against him in the court of public opinion. How many formerly potential swing voters will not vote for him because they don't like his personality, the things he says on twitter?

So Now Caucasian Americans are Somehow Not Allowed to be Proud of their Heritage ? REALLY ?

edit on 28-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Jason79

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel
I'll bet any money that fella was put there by anti-trumpers as a propoganda piece.

It's CNN, it was added during editing.
2nd.

I wonder if the right wing always blaming somebody or something will work to trumps advantage during the campaign. They should have said that old man was Obama in whiteface for the full effect.

CNN was garbage long before Trump, and has been a propaganda outlet from at least the early 90s, remember Baghdad Joe? About a decade later government propaganda experts were working on news at CNN.

3/27/2000

Why Were Government Propaganda Experts Working on News at CNN?

fair.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Even old liberal Karens exist, F Trump, NAZIs etc. The guy was just yelling white power to trigger that Karen yelling F Trump and spitting on them and she was definitely triggered even more. This is a nothingburger.

It would have been a nothingburger if trump hadn't of tweeted then retweeted. Now it's gone viral all over the msm and social media. I don't think this will work in trumps favor.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Nevermind your comprehension issue, I find it comically amusing that anything Trump says and does is taken out of context and deemed racist

Nevermind your comprehension issues, I find it comically amusing that everything Trump says and does that is blatantly racist or offensive is somehow spun to be the complete opposite simply because Trump/MAGA, but that is how racist apologists and propagandists justify it to redeem their racism.

So nevermind your racist apologism.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Tweets like this during heightened racial tensions and outrage.
(in election year with pandemic)
edit on 28-6-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

This is great. You have to watch the video. 🤣

Yep,

But but, you say this,

'the past 4 years with Trump barely tweeting. He would've done much better and the left wouldn't be nearly as galvanized.'

But, but, he never stopped feckin' tweeting and I've said the same idea myself for ages, the only conclusion however, is that Trump has special needs...could have been shot dead by cops if he ever had a tiny screwdriver in his hands..except it wouldn't have looked good..for the cops, and that they would have been deferential to the daft bugger anyway, just because of the name.
Shiite.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hahahahahahaha, that video is like a Mud Pit thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Nevermind your comprehension issue, I find it comically amusing that anything Trump says and does is taken out of context and deemed racist

Nevermind your comprehension issues, I find it comically amusing that everything Trump says and does that is blatantly racist or offensive is somehow spun to be the complete opposite simply because Trump/MAGA, but that is how racist apologists and propagandists justify it to redeem their racism.

It's mental isn't it, the mental gymnastics required to defend trump tweeting this video just shows how far gone these people are.

Even something as blatant as this is defended, unreal.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

He would've done so much better and the left wouldn't be nearly as galvanized.

Seems as though the problem here isn't Trump posting on Twitter but rather a failure for the left to have anything worth being excited over or any policy positions that people care about.

Then trump should have left the tweet up and not taken it down. Knowing trump supports "white power" would probably get him a few more votes.

I don't know what that has to do with my response.

The point I was making is that tweet, no tweet, removed tweet, retweet, it doesn't matter. The left, or more accurately the DNC and pet media, really have nothing going on noteworthy with the exception of the daily analysis of Trumps digital trash can.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
🤦‍♂️

In the meantime many people’s 401k’s will be slaughtered, this week. 🤦‍♂️

Controlling the mob with circus acts..

edit on 28-6-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Are you suggesting Trump was chanting white power?

Can you link to us where Trump is chanting white power?

No one said that. So stop being a douche with your whataboutisms and attempts to change the narrative into something patently false.

Are you that dense that you can't see

Are you so dense in defense of him that you don't understand the point of the thread or what we have said?

Being that his dumbass retweeted a video of some MAGAt saying "White Power."

You wanna deny he tweeted it, or rather justify why it was ok for him to retweet a "white power" video?

I'll wait.

But I'm sure you agree with the message.

Seriously, you have a comprehension issue, did you watch the video? You can barely hear it, infact, even I didn't see it when initially RT'd.

I'm just enjoying watching you melt down over a nothingburger, meanwhile, you support a real racist like Biden, which says a whole lot about you, huh?

"You ain't black if you don't vote for me" - Joe Biden

Don't make me laugh Liqqy, you make this too easy.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Lol, I just think you got emotionally swindled into thinking Trumps a racist when he is not, yet you ignore and even encourage Bidens moronic racist slip ups because "Orange Man Bad", dude your shtick is played out.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Something tells me he did it out of spite because of her sign...

Poor choice of sarcasm, though.

Yep that is what it looked like to me too. He was even laughing when he said it.

The democrats in the video managed to even look worse than a guy saying white power, lol

Nasty irrational creatures those democrats.

Im not republican nor did i vote trump nor do i think he is as special as many think , but silly crap like this and the msm making issues out of nothing but desperation is likely why i might go vote for him.

edit on 32630America/ChicagoSun, 28 Jun 2020 22:32:13 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 35630America/ChicagoSun, 28 Jun 2020 22:35:26 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Now you're literally proving my point about opinions, like Liqqy, you make this all too easy, didn't have to lift a finger to text.

The important takeaway is understanding you opinion is just that, everything else you posted was nonsense and goes without saying.
edit on 28-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
🤦‍♂️

In the meantime many people’s 401k’s will be slaughtered, this week. 🤦‍♂️

Controlling the mob with circus acts..

Of course, but we're here arguing with leftist about a tweet, because as the user ksihkehe has pointed out, the left literally have no direction, views or actions for discourse, rather, let the country burn in an attempt to push it on Trump.

Meanwhile, the debate on a RT goes on with emotionally influenced and biased leftist who care not for policy or legislation, just 😭😭😭 because "Trump".

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

This is the video that the CNN article I quoted in the OP had a snip of. This is senior citizen street warfare.

The President tweets this kind of collective phuckery?

Follow me here. Let's say you're the President of the United States during a pandemic and race protests across the country in an election year. You have a pretty hectic, busy schedule without much free time.

But when you do, you go on twitter and tweet videos like this with political rants praising your followers and talking bad about the opposition.

I agree, but do the thing right...I have seen the deleted tweet.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Raise your hand if you've never f**ked up in life.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

STFU.

Of course, we all f up, most of us are not so fragile ..we can own it when it happens.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: xuenchen

If Trump was a racist,
ahem! Not was.. is..

I wouldn't call him a straight up racist, but he has his bias's/prejudices, like everyone!..as far as I'm concerned.
edit on 28-6-2020 by vonclod because: me no spelt gooder

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join