It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump thanked 'great people' shown in Twitter video in which a man chants 'white power'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Raise your hand if you've never f**ked up in life.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

STFU.

How about...
Raise your hand if you come on ATS every single day & have to make up new excuses for Trump stupidity, misspeaks, incoherent blabbering, and general hatred of Americans.

Eh y'all ain't gonna raise your hands. It's cool. But we see ya. It's just too bad that it's such an insane amount of time wasted trying to make excuses for this idiot. Real life awaits in a post-Trump world... if we can make it out that is.
I love how Trump lives in your head and the fact that you just proved that posters point, delicious irony.

He lives in your head so much you defend his racism, white supremacy, and treason at all costs. What does that say about you?

Talk about irony—hypocrisy.
Literally everything you said isn't true, just because you have an emotional attachment to Trump negatively doesn't make it true, now you're just being ridiculous and an example of how not to engage in political discourse.

Plus, you support Biden, so who's the hypocrite?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel
It's ok to chant black power, gay power, women power, trans power. And it's not ok to say white power?

It's ok to say white power if you want. Boogaloo to your hearts content!

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
How about men's power?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

How about men's power?

It's ok, shout it loud, "WHITE MEN's Power" Happy Boogaloo!!

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think the idea is,

If a race is a majority, has been a historical majority, created the nation, and holds almost all of the seats of Government, it's a bad look to say white power.

Especially considering the history of said race regarding slavery, racism, and segregation in that nation. I don't know much about South Africa, but I'd assume the same despite whites only being 8.9% of the population. Call it the Grandfather Clause.

If you aren't oppressed, weren't oppressed in history thus having a cultural perception of being oppressed and are still a minority, it doesn't make sense to say white power unless you mean white power over other races. The minorities mean it more in a way of saying empower, or more power to them because they aren't treated equally or don't think they are.

With black people, they take it too far sometimes in a racist way but regardless of that, white people have no business saying white power because of these reasons.
edit on 28-6-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How about men's power?

So standing up for men's right makes me part of the boogaloo movement? Rather judgmental. Although I do own a gun but not to foment a civil war but to protect life and property which is my right.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It's ok to chant black power, gay power, women power, trans power. And it's not ok to say white power?

Yes, because those others are seeking access to power rather denying access to power which is what traditional white power chants meant, get it??..

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

How Trump could retweet this is pretty mind-boggling and it shouldn't be defended by Trump supporters. I assume he didn't watch the whole video, but this is a prime example of why he needs someone screening his posts before they are allowed to be published. He may not like it but it's absolutely necessary to avoid controversies like this.
edit on 28/6/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

How about men's power?

Proud boy boogaloo. We're riding to CHOP on the 4th of July to take it back for America.

SEATTLE, WA.- Buckle up CHAZ…Patriots are on their way.

Why? Well, if Seattle and Washington State officials aren’t going to do anything about the anarchists occupying something in the neighborhood of 6 city blocks, someone is.

While Seattle mayor Jenny Durkan and Washington governor Jay Inslee have put their tails between their legs and made fools out of themselves, there are those who are tiring of the games being played out in our country’s 18th largest city.

www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

(CNN)President Donald Trump on Sunday morning widely shared a video he said is from the Villages, a retirement community in Florida, in which a man driving a golf cart with Trump campaign posters is seen chanting "white power."

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

How about men's power?

So standing up for men's right makes me part of the boogaloo movement? Rather judgmental. Although I do own a gun but not to foment a civil war but to protect life and property which is my right.

Civil War? there has been a lot mention of civil war by the rightwing on ATS lately... My question always is...Who will be the enemy during a civil war and how do you identify them.
edit on 28-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yeah. He sounded like a hardcore racist. He probably even had tats. He didn't sound like he was trolling the people calling him a racist at all.
Like I just did you.

Um. This has to be one the most disingenuous posta of a CNN spin I have witnessed to date. This very post would probably get Trump re-elected if read by the entire Nation. People are woke now.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
OMG, one white guy yelled white power!!! There is no way he was a NeverTrumper or democrat. Democrats are the party of racists, both historically and now.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

How about men's power?

Yeahhhhhhh still voting for Trump.

Along with the majority of the nation.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It would be perfectly fine for a black man to yell black power.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am so ashamed of being white.
Can someone please help me repent to save my soul?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Did he have a noose hanging from his rear view mirror too?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Raise your hand if you've never f**ked up in life.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

STFU.

How about...
Raise your hand if you come on ATS every single day & have to make up new excuses for Trump stupidity, misspeaks, incoherent blabbering, and general hatred of Americans.

Eh y'all ain't gonna raise your hands. It's cool. But we see ya. It's just too bad that it's such an insane amount of time wasted trying to make excuses for this idiot. Real life awaits in a post-Trump world... if we can make it out that is.
I love how Trump lives in your head and the fact that you just proved that posters point, delicious irony.

God forbid we should pay attention to the president of our country and the effects that he has on our country, our population, our stability, our honor, and the world. The fact that you, and the poster that I was answering, want the people of the USA to ignore and excuse the non-stop Trump trainwreck speaks directly to the authoritarian nature of our modern right.

Don't criticize the president! Don't question the president! And if you do, we've got a litany of excuses waiting in the wings!
No one ever implied any of that, also, those are your opinions, do we need a class on how your opinions don't mirror the overall majority? I literally think the opposite of that, the trainwreck being democrat politicians and literal Democrat cities on fire, turn a blind eye to that, huh? Smh.

Hard to say if my opinions are the majority or not. I know there is a lot of disdain for how Trump has handled his presidency now that we've seen it in action. How he conducts himself has divided our country in a way that will take a long time to mend. I think people are ready for it to be over and start rebuilding, but I guess we'll find out. I don't pretend to know the outcome unlike "Literally no one will be voting democrat in November" like we hear from the right on ATS who seem to think their perception actually mirrors, um, all Americans.

But I've never said to turn a blind eye to any politician, certainly not to the center-right coporatists that are the Democratic party. But this is the president of the USA that we are talking about. So, ya know, kinda important to pay attention to and exercise our civic duty of questioning our government. That said, I'm not part of the group who has to deal with the fact that after having a rallying cry against government for years has gone full-180 pro-government & now constantly defending, and making excuses for it... even under the most pathetic of circumstances. It's ok to admit the Trump stupidity every once in a while and hold onto a sliver on integrity. It's pretty well gone at this point, but there's still a little bit of time.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

This is the video that the CNN article I quoted in the OP had a snip of. This is senior citizen street warfare.

The President tweets this kind of collective phuckery?

Follow me here. Let's say you're the President of the United States during a pandemic and race protests across the country in an election year. You have a pretty hectic, busy schedule without much free time.

But when you do, you go on twitter and tweet videos like this with political rants praising your followers and talking bad about the opposition.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
a reply to: smurfy

This is the video that the CNN article I quoted in the OP had a snip of.

The President tweets this kind of collective phuckery?

Follow me here. Let's say you're the President of the United States during a pandemic and race protests across the country in an election year. You have a pretty hectic, busy schedule without much free time.

But when you do, you go on twitter and tweet videos like this with political rants praising your followers and talking bad about the opposition.

Even old liberal Karens exist, F Trump, NAZIs etc. The guy was just yelling white power to trigger that Karen yelling F Trump and spitting on them and she was definitely triggered even more. This is a nothingburger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join