It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump thanked 'great people' shown in Twitter video in which a man chants 'white power'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9
How many Trump supporters does it take to change a light bulb?

None, Trump just says it’s fixed and the rest of them sit in the dark and applaud.

Cue the Cult of Trump apologist

Light bulbs are white or mostly orange hued, why should they ever be changed?

Unless they're black lights I guess...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
so trump mist it!

what worrys me is "Corrupt Joe is shot"
who will shoot him?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Raise your hand if you've never f**ked up in life.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

STFU.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

You can't link anything because none exist, point being, no one cared, literally no one.

Maybe it's Sunday, who knows, you and the OP making a big deal about small beans is rather amusing.

What's that make it today? Two? The first fail was the thread on Sacha an his stunt, now this one?

Maybe it just fails in comparison because it was a poorly vetted clip easily twisted to the lefts pleasure, as we're seeing play out now, while y'all can gasp and pass faux outrage, a single dude chanting white power pales when the very man the entire left has, has a history of making racist remarks, documented and verified.

Examples as sourced:

So yeah, it occurs to me that y'all trying to pass judgment on a literal nothingburger is rather meaningless and pathetic, however, it does highlights the real issues your side will grapple with in the months to come, honestly, there isn't anything else to discuss beyond this damning notion.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel
I'll bet any money that fella was put there by anti-trumpers as a propoganda piece.

It's CNN, it was added during editing.
2nd.

I wonder if the right wing always blaming somebody or something will work to trumps advantage during the campaign. They should have said that old man was Obama in whiteface for the full effect.

edit on 28-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
here is the video, like with UFO videos, let it be dissected

CGI?
Drone?
Swamp gas?

the words can clearly be heard
the lips of the gentleman cleary sync with the words

so

Fact or Fake....you decide

originally posted by: Arnie123

You can't link anything because none exist, point being, no one cared, literally no one.

Do you think it will increase or decrease his votes from minorities? or do you just not care, its your country not mine.
edit on 28-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: edit

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

But but Biden, cool.

You can't defend you bubbling Idiot and Fascist White Supremacist in Chief so you deflect to Biden.

What's next, "White Power ATS!" or something?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Lmfao, omg are you insisting it was faked?? You have a serious comprehension issue.

We're literally saying it was poorly vetted and removed.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

err no I am not, but some other in this very thread have suggested its fake cuz CNN

maybe take a look at other posts not just mine

peace

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If Trump was a racist,
ahem! Not was.. is..

edit on 28-6-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

But but Biden, cool.

You can't defend you bubbling Idiot and Fascist White Supremacist in Chief so you deflect to Biden.

What's next, "White Power ATS!" or something?
Sure I can, considering low info individuals such as yourself feed off nothingburgers like this while ironically cheering moronic racist like Biden, I mean what else can we say?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

STFU.

How about...
Raise your hand if you come on ATS every single day & have to make up new excuses for Trump stupidity, misspeaks, incoherent blabbering, and general hatred of Americans.

Eh y'all ain't gonna raise your hands. It's cool. But we see ya. It's just too bad that it's such an insane amount of time wasted trying to make excuses for this idiot. Real life awaits in a post-Trump world... if we can make it out that is.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

STFU.

How about...
Raise your hand if you come on ATS every single day & have to make up new excuses for Trump stupidity, misspeaks, incoherent blabbering, and general hatred of Americans.

Eh y'all ain't gonna raise your hands. It's cool. But we see ya. It's just too bad that it's such an insane amount of time wasted trying to make excuses for this idiot. Real life awaits in a post-Trump world... if we can make it out that is.
I love how Trump lives in your head and the fact that you just proved that posters point, delicious irony.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Sure I can, considering low info individuals such as yourself feed off nothingburgers

Get back to me when there is an original thought (or even criticism) in your head.

Wanna talk about the tweet, or still deflect to Biden?

Yeah you can't, so you deflect.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

STFU.

How about...

I love how Trump lives in your head and the fact that you just proved that posters point, delicious irony.

He lives in your head so much you defend his racism, white supremacy, and treason at all costs. What does that say about you?

Talk about irony—hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

STFU.

How about...

God forbid we should pay attention to the president of our country and the effects that he has on our country, our population, our stability, our honor, and the world. The fact that you, and the poster that I was answering, want the people of the USA to ignore and excuse the non-stop Trump trainwreck speaks directly to the authoritarian nature of our modern right.

Don't criticize the president! Don't question the president! And if you do, we've got a litany of excuses waiting in the wings!

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Oh? I literally just said that the tweet was poorly vetted and removed...for the third time now.

Nevermind your comprehension issue, I find it comically amusing that anything Trump says and does is taken out of context and deemed racist while when Biden literally says something racist, ypu default to whataboutism, deflection and then make up BS context on why.

You see, since you're incapable of understanding why Biden keeps being brought up, this was a tweet on the actions of a other parties, hence, poorly vetted, an then removed.

Are you suggesting Trump was chanting white power?

Can you link to us where Trump is chanting white power?

Are you that dense that you can't see what this thread and subject entails??? It's literally NOTHING and seeing you trying to make SOMETHING of it is equally ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I thought the old man was being facetious, but we can't read his mind, so let's burn him at the stake.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel
It's ok to chant black power, gay power, women power, trans power. And it's not ok to say white power?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

STFU.

How about...

God forbid we should pay attention to the president of our country and the effects that he has on our country, our population, our stability, our honor, and the world. The fact that you, and the poster that I was answering, want the people of the USA to ignore and excuse the non-stop Trump trainwreck speaks directly to the authoritarian nature of our modern right.

Don't criticize the president! Don't question the president! And if you do, we've got a litany of excuses waiting in the wings!
No one ever implied any of that, also, those are your opinions, do we need a class on how your opinions don't mirror the overall majority? I literally think the opposite of that, the trainwreck being democrat politicians and literal Democrat cities on fire, turn a blind eye to that, huh? Smh.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join