It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump thanked 'great people' shown in Twitter video in which a man chants 'white power'

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
He would've done so much better and the left wouldn't be nearly as galvanized.

Seems as though the problem here isn't Trump posting on Twitter but rather a failure for the left to have anything worth being excited over or any policy positions that people care about.

Then trump should have left the tweet up and not taken it down. Knowing trump supports "white power" would probably get him a few more votes.

I don't know what that has to do with my response.

The point I was making is that tweet, no tweet, removed tweet, retweet, it doesn't matter. The left, or more accurately the DNC and pet media, really have nothing going on noteworthy with the exception of the daily analysis of Trumps digital trash can.

Amazing how you can keep parrotting that the POTUS tweeting a video in which a guy chants "White Power" is "nothing noteworthy".. Especially concidering the history of statements and actions of this guy.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
even if you believe it was staged..that doesn;t change the fact that trump said he posted it on purpose

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

They plant a guy like they did before to act like a racist and disrupt the rally. And Trump's people let it get by. Now even Drudge is bashing Trump over this when its blatantly staged. They seem to be going after Trump from all corners and the Deep State is dead set on removing him and the insanity button has been pushed.
I don't like Trump, I am sure i wouldn't like him if i knew him but I'd have his back against those who hate him. They are the real enemy.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

There were slaves in the U.S. that were very smart, gained their freedom, and became business owners. Some even held other blacks as slaves.

In a fascinating essay reviewing this controversy, R. Halliburton shows that free black people have owned slaves “in each of the thirteen original states and later in every state that countenanced slavery,” at least since Anthony Johnson and his wife Mary went to court in Virginia in 1654 to obtain the services of their indentured servant, a black man, John Castor, for life.

www.amren.com...

As for viewing themselves as a better race. For what reason do you think that Muslim countries sided with nazi Germany? They saw common principles they shared with the nazis, and saw they wanted the same goals that the nazis had, hence they were allies, even if for Hitler they were a lesser race, still he held them in higher regards than many whites in European nations.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
even if you believe it was staged..that doesn;t change the fact that trump said he posted it on purpose

What the heck are you ranting about?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

As for viewing themselves as a better race. For what reason do you think that Muslim countries sided with nazi Germany? They saw common principles they shared with the nazis, and saw they wanted the same goals that the nazis had, hence they were allies, even if for Hitler they were a lesser race, still he held them in higher regards than many whites in European nations.
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

No! they weren't on that tip, they wanted out from under the British, this was the enemy of mine enemy is my friend, kinda thing, heck some blacks were found themselves fighting for Nazis.
And Slaves making it big in the U.S was rare, I'm talking actual enslaved people not freed men.
I'm talking about folks who were still under the legal definition of a slave who were the 2nd in power and command under a king or chief, that type of institution was different from chattels.

edit on 1-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
He would've done so much better and the left wouldn't be nearly as galvanized.

Seems as though the problem here isn't Trump posting on Twitter but rather a failure for the left to have anything worth being excited over or any policy positions that people care about.

Then trump should have left the tweet up and not taken it down. Knowing trump supports "white power" would probably get him a few more votes.

I don't know what that has to do with my response.

The point I was making is that tweet, no tweet, removed tweet, retweet, it doesn't matter. The left, or more accurately the DNC and pet media, really have nothing going on noteworthy with the exception of the daily analysis of Trumps digital trash can.

Amazing how you can keep parrotting that the POTUS tweeting a video in which a guy chants "White Power" is "nothing noteworthy".. Especially concidering the history of statements and actions of this guy.

My first comment was pretty clear. I was responding to a specific thing, an OP idea that the left would be less galvanized if the President didn't use Twitter. The way the left leaning voters are being galvanized is not a Trump Twitter problem, but an uninspiring DNC platform problem. My opinion on this particular tweet is irrelevent to the point I made and I won't be forced to voice my disapproval to appease you.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The guy who said white power was clearly baited and his response was nothing more than a knee jerk reaction.
On another note,I think Trump knew it was in the video and he posted it anyway, removing a little while later after several thousand views. No matter how much of a train wreck he might appear to be at times he always spins the worst in his favor.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler
The guy who said white power was clearly baited and his response was nothing more than a knee jerk reaction.
On another note,I think Trump knew it was in the video and he posted it anyway, removing a little while later after several thousand views. No matter how much of a train wreck he might appear to be at times he always spins the worst in his favor.

When it comes to his tweets I'm not going so far to say he actually knew it was in there... Twitter is his greatest weakness and could cost him the election.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You people are a total joke xD

My daily trip to ATS has become purely for the comedy.

A setup? Lmfao.

"He didn't hear it!!" Ok so he either didn't actually watch it, which makes him a reckless moron, or he watched it and didn't hear the CLEAR and blatant racist phrase - which makes him deaf.

Pretty sure he's not deaf.

The fact that you people keep excusing EVERYTHING he does just shows how weak and pitifully anti American you are.

You'll support trumps trust in Putin (a man with an impressive history in Russian intel vs an insecure narcissist) but think ALL major news sources, intelligence sources, and allied leaders are liars.

Face it - you're traitors and hypocrites and you hate your country.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

When it comes to his tweets I'm not going so far to say he actually knew it was in there... Twitter is his greatest weakness and could cost him the election.

I can agree with that to an extent. His use of social media is the driver behind the MSM hatred of him. He simply doesn't need them as an avenue of news. To those who watch the video and can see the guy was baited it's just not that big of a deal. Cost him votes? maybe. Cost him the election? doubtful.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85
And how do you feel about Biden's 30 plus years of racist remarks and anti-American dealings?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
You people are a total joke xD

My daily trip to ATS has become purely for the comedy.

A setup? Lmfao.

"He didn't hear it!!" Ok so he either didn't actually watch it, which makes him a reckless moron, or he watched it and didn't hear the CLEAR and blatant racist phrase - which makes him deaf.

Pretty sure he's not deaf.

The fact that you people keep excusing EVERYTHING he does just shows how weak and pitifully anti American you are.

You'll support trumps trust in Putin (a man with an impressive history in Russian intel vs an insecure narcissist) but think ALL major news sources, intelligence sources, and allied leaders are liars.

Face it - you're traitors and hypocrites and you hate your country.

Triggered much? I bet you missed the noose hanging from the rear view mirror of the golf cart.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So what?
You know what is ??
Maybe you don't see the value of people in power, especially those in control of our country, honestly expressing themselves .
You know just one of those human things?

Maybe, it's because all you guys trying to act like you know everything, deny your motivation.
The motivation of people, who only discuss people's affairs , money, material, etc...is the motivation to be a Fake As s bit ch and talk sh it.
People that bit ch about Trump are the same ones who loved Obama because he's just as fake as they are. Stop bit ching and unite your country. Going "tee hee!" over every little thing especially in these trying times, just because it gets views is lazy, easy and stupid. Like TMZ. Lots of fat boomers on here that have nothing to bring to the table but still want to be included like an overweight whiny little brother trying to tag along with the "cool" kids. Get off your ass we're about to have a civil war.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia
White power is the same as Black lives matter right?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan

Wrong.

White power is pervasive and has been the rule of the day for quite some time.

Black lives matter is a statement, and unfortunately seldom the colour of the day.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You're using a 1977 statement. Im not for biden in anyway, but people can grow and learn from stupid things they said 40 plus years ago.

I can't say for certain trump is racist but having a rally in tulsa and then posting that video during one of the biggest minority protests of all time is highly suspect.

Like i said, trump is either an idiot or racist.

I don't know why im called a biden-loving lefty liberal every time i criticize Trump... It's like you trump supporters know trump is an idiot, so your only argument is to say the otherside is worse.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Are you educated in "white power"? No black lives matter is a movement . It's like ffa, and some other highschool club, (in this case a very malign evil one), going head to head.
Not all nationalists are racists..
But all BLM are enemy insurgents
a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That was obviously sarcastic/satirical on the man's part. She was yelling and hollering and he just said yeah whatever.

It seems like that gated florida golf cart old folks community is busy having fun among party lines.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Well said, they are just the 'reaction'
circa 1930's

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Cost him the election? doubtful.

I'm not saying this one event, but his over all use of twitter has not been good for him. Since so much of the media are Trump hating liberals they just wait and analyze every word he puts out and work very hard to spin them anyway they can. What also doesn't help is Trump has almost no filter and so speaks his mind with little thought to the political repercussions.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join