It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump thanked 'great people' shown in Twitter video in which a man chants 'white power'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Or the mindless zombies in the right, like yourself, would make any excuse to worship Trump,

He is the POTUS, do you think he has time to watch every video he appears in?...

I am neither D or R as I live in the UK, but I think your statement is as accurate this way

Lol, which golf cart was he in, have you not got time either to watch the video?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: mtnshredder

And yet I'm not the one posting racist Tweets.

Taking them back down.

And then claiming he did not hear or see exactly what transpired in the video.

I can't see where the BS on my part lies if I'm honest, but it's sure all over the bottom of Donald's shoes at the moment.

It's plain what side of the fence Trump is on, and its the "white" side, and for the "Power" no less.

Nothing ignorant about the Mans intent, it's perfectly clear really.

Yup, First a rally in Tulsa while the country is having a race -police issue. And now a tweet with a guy saying white power. Not to mention, I haven't heard Trump say anything good about peaceful protesters or the issue at hand.

He's either a racist or just completely incompetent.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, Trump doesn't understand, and that's not very smart, given the position of power the man wields like a plank of wood.

Good luck all the same.

I don't see the white power angle flying much this side of the millennium.

People power will be the only way to travel.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You keep on bumping your gums. LoL

But Trump has already said he posted the video on purpose.

Mention whatever you wish, as your POTUS admitted to posting racist videos in support of his re-election.

Then took them back down.

Quite simple really.

Next. x

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

They plant a guy like they did before to act like a racist and disrupt the rally. And Trump's people let it get by. Now even Drudge is bashing Trump over this when its blatantly staged. They seem to be going after Trump from all corners and the Deep State is dead set on removing him and the insanity button has been pushed.
I don't like Trump, I am sure i wouldn't like him if i knew him but I'd have his back against those who hate him. They are the real enemy.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
The phrase Black Power doesn't have any of that history or connotations. It's generally used to mean raising their status to equal rights with a small minority of black supremacists who are as racist as white supremacists ad believe themselves or their race to be inherently superior.

Actually it does. Black/brown history includes slavery in African nations, and Middle Eastern nations of other peoples, including whites and blacks. In Africa there were blacks, and Arabs whom owned other blacks, whites, and other races/ethnicities for far longer than the U.S. or Europe had black slaves. To this day there are various African nations, and Middle Eastern nations where slavery is still legal.

Too many people are either ignorant on true history, or they ignore the reasons behind wars/events like the Barbary Wars, and the invasion of parts of Europe by the Muslims. (To them to this day Spain is one of their territory they want to take over again.) Spain, a country with originally mostly white people, was taken for centuries by force by the Muslims under orders from Muhammed. Slaves were made, and those whom were allowed to "partially exist" were second class citizens and lower than dogs. Those Christians in Spain whom were not enslaved had to pay the very expensive non-Muslim taxes/Jizia.

More whites were brought as slaves to North Africa than blacks brought as slaves to the United States or to the 13 colonies from which it was formed. White slaves were still being bought and sold in the Ottoman Empire, decades after blacks were freed in the United States.

More whites brought as slaves to North Africa than blacks to US

Whites Were Slaves In North Africa Before Blacks Were Slaves In The New World

The U.S. had to fight in two large wars against the northern Muslim nations in Africa because they had been attacking merchant and passenger ships leaving Europe for the Americas, or leaving the Americas for Europe. Untold numbers of white Europeans, and others, were made slaves for far longer than slavery of blacks existed in the U.S. or Europe. But these facts are ignored, or dismissed by the politically correct/the left in general, although not all.

Barbary Wars
The Barbary corsairs, sometimes called Ottoman corsairs or Berber pirates, were pirates and privateers who operated from North Africa, based primarily in the ports of Tunis, Tripoli, and Algiers. This area was known in Europe as the Barbary Coast, a term derived from the name of its Berber inhabitants. Their predation extended throughout the Mediterranean, south along West Africa's Atlantic seaboard and even to the eastern coast of South America with Brazil,[4] and into the North Atlantic Ocean as far north as Iceland, but they primarily operated in the western Mediterranean. In addition to seizing ships, they engaged in razzias, raids on European coastal towns and villages, mainly in Italy, France, Spain, and Portugal, but also in England, Scotland, the Netherlands, Ireland, and as far away as Iceland. The main purpose of their attacks was to capture European slaves for the Arab slave market in North Africa.[5]

Barbary Wars

edit on 30-6-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comments and add link.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The reason behind the wars is perfectly apparent.

That being the accumulation of land, monies, and power.

There is no mystery there.

If you wish to blame our organized religious practice for such fell free but understand that even those sorts have bankers behind the seen counting the beans.

Fact is, its class war, not race war, always has been always will be, with colour, creed and religious orientation simply being tools "they" use to promote there divide and conquer mentality amongst our respective populations.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I"m sorry our little conservation here has not risen to your level of understanding. You apparently see the terms liberal and conservative on a different spectrum than I do. When I say the media is designed to make a profit, you reply with I am delusional if I believe that. Wow Hal, how can you believe that it is not?

And when I say that the media is ''corporate'' you reply that I have been buffaloed. I have no idea how to continue with this conversation if you wish to believe that either of those two perspectives are not true.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well, Trump doesn't understand, and that's not very smart, given the position of power the man wields like a plank of wood.

Good luck all the same.

I don't see the white power angle flying much this side of the millennium.

People power will be the only way to travel.

Trump isn't smart with his tweets, that is a known fact, and that is why it was taken down as the statement from the guy in the golf cart was towards the end, and could easily be missed if you were not watching closely, or didn't finish it. His Tweets could be his down fall while having really nothing to do with what good he can provide to the country.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

A "perfect genius" that knows all the best words, that is not smart, nor managed to watch his own Twitter feeds, well whatever next?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Electric, I get the point you are trying to make, however while African enslavement of "White " folks did take place, there was never the Idea that white Ppl could never be anything but! slaves, plus they like any others, had chances of upwardly mobile abilities, ( Men of Military bearing especially) women less so.

slavery in the east was a condition, and trust me , I'm not making excuses or making lite of the issue of slavery Among African intra and extra continental slavery among them selves or non Africans, or even African Americans or new world Black Atlantic active participation in the institution, for the institution was brutal, and thus cannot be glossed over, but in the east including Africa, they were never mere chattels , further dehumanized because of color , was never a thing, in this they resembled the Romans and Greeks in institution, Slavery was an unfortunate condition, and yes Eurasian slaves were trafficked far below the. Sahara, in the Empires of Ghana aka Wagadu, Mali, Songhai and Kenam Bornu..but there were no Black supremacist mind think.

And I've have studied some of their manuscripts in that regards.

Black Slave Masters
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This^^ is my old thread on the issue.

edit on 30-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I think it's BS that Trump is somehow this fighting hero against the deep state. Indefinite stay in iraq and Afghanistan. More obedience to the military industrial complex. Sure, he can be transparent at times, but he fails on too many levels and hasn't drained the swamp at all.

The "deep state" isn't Democrat or Republican. Maybe they're going after Trump because they want to push a civil war or some lighter version of that.

If trump actually drained the swamp and gof us out of Afghanistan or iraq i would believe the notion that he is fighting some deep state. However, Trump is just a politician like the POTUS'that came before him.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

It's kind of shocking to see people on ATS defend "white power".

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I'm not! ,however plenty of decent folks here, some of whom I have had political disagreement with, but boy oh boeiii..those others ???..heheh! Yup they represent strongly..

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Are you new here?

There is a certain insecure core here who don't have the balls to ever question Trump. They're anti American cowards.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just because one man screams white power does not mean everyone thinks like Him.....good grief get a hold of reality....Like one black man screaming black power and everyone thinks all a sudden every black person is evil.

The reality of life All Men and Women Sin and hate and not a one of them escaped this..Some to good more than others..We all must repent to the Father God and Jesus Christ...we must obey the 10 commandments and forgive each other and love each other....

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

What makes you think that slavery of whites wasn't as bad as slavery of blacks? Arabs/black slave owners, would cut off the balls of, or even completely castrate, slaves that were men. Slaves were also in Africa and the Middle East mutilated in other ways so they couldn't escape, or to make escape harder. Which btw there were at least a few black people whom also owned other black slaves in African nations and in the U.S.

Slaves in African nations ,and the Middle East were seen as second class citizens, lower than dogs. Arab women had more rights than salves, and Arab women were not treated equally either, and dogs were not treated as badly as slaves were. This claim that slaves in African nations or the Middle East didn't have it as bad as slaves in the U.S. or Europe is a false claim. in many instances they had it worse.

Some slaves in both the U.S. and Africa/the ME served in various social economic roles. Most laborers in both the U.S. and in African nations and the Middle East were treated badly.

It is estimated that at least 50%, if not more, of the captured slaves died during travel.

Many others died in work and due to mistreatment.

Most of the male slaves were castrated (and died of the result of this barbaric operation) due to the fear that they would impregnate Muslim women.

Black women captured were used as sex slaves and their offspring form today the Arabized black elite ruling in Sudan, Mauritania and Somalia.

It is estimated by serious studies that close to 15 million blacks were taken as slaves in the Arabo-Muslim slave trade when as many as two thirds died or during travel or not long after arrival.

Link

edit on 30-6-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

That's the stupidest and most ignorant post so far... Whom has been defending "white power"?... President Trump is not a white supremacist, and idiots trying to claim he is because you can hear one person yell white power is dishonest to say the least...

Stop trying to use the race card already... More so to defend a party, the democrats, that wanted slavery, brought us Jim Crow laws, and segregation. Even Joe Biden himself was a segregationist. In 1977 Joe Forgetful Biden stated that he didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" in regards to desegregation.

From a left-wing source...

Joe Biden worried in 1977 that certain de-segregation policies would cause his children to grow up 'in a racial jungle'

This is the same Joe Biden whom while making an incoherent rant about kids not that long ago, he was talking in a minority group where there were black kids, he mentioned at around 7 minutes into the video "...I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and love kids jumping on my lap..." He says this while being surrounded by black kids...

In his own demented, and incoherent way Biden was subconsciously still showing himself to be a racist ahole. For what other reason would he mention roaches when talking about black kids, and with black kids around him?

Biden is still a racist, and you lefties LOVE HIM even though he has shown his true colors...

edit on 30-6-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add link and comment.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Didn't say that, I said slavery wasn't connected to skin color, or a sense of Black Superiority and treatment of slaves largely depends on their master's positions in society, if you have position in a royal house and above a domestic slave, your status would be 90% above that of the common folks, who have to take orders from you, sometimes you were made Governor , general or prime minister, second only to the king, and have vast slave estates of your own, it was thus possible to become a king ,which happened frequently.

Women were less fortunate as they were mainly sex slaves or domestics, however it was possible to maneuver your self up the food chain, and even manipulate the king himself, thus your son often sat on the throne, and that's another difference, the offspring of father was not enslaved they didn't sold their own kids away but recognized them.
Mameluke (White slaves) ruled Egypt, was such a society, they raised themselves up to such a state as to takeover Egypt itself, these were mainly folks from the Black sea areas, they continued the practice of buying slaves from that area to augment their numbers.
East African Siddis in India did the same thing took over parts of India, and augmented their numbers by getting even more slaves from Africa to add to their numbers.

edit on 30-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

There is a certain insecure core here who don't have the balls to ever question Trump. They're anti American cowards.

Don't have to, the left, media, Hollywood etc. 24/7 attacks are good enough...lol

What do you really want to debate?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join