It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump thanked 'great people' shown in Twitter video in which a man chants 'white power'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9
How many Trump supporters does it take to change a light bulb?

None, Trump just says it’s fixed and the rest of them sit in the dark and applaud.

Cue the Cult of Trump apologist

Thanks for that!!!! Ha..........................................

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yup.. i guess im just a woke libtard because i disagree that potus is tweeting out highly racially charged tweets that will do nothing but create division and tension

Call me a woketard for not cheering Trump's racial troll tweets during a time of increasingly high tension.

Well it is a division and tension that the left has cultured from scratch to include all your reps in Congress and it is not something that will stop if Biden is elected. All this is the left's creation from day one...This is very one sided as the right is just eating pop corn as they watch the left disintegrate as they will turn on themselves in the end in their frenzy piranha style approach.

So in the end don't create and feed something and then say "but but Trump" "but but the right"... lol

Let me get another fresh batch of popcorn.

We have a president that will go down as the biggest joke in the history of USA (and people thought it couldn't be any worse after W.). A clueless and divisive idiot who thinks that being the president of USA is the same thing as running a reality TV show.

The idiot got trolled by teenage girls in to thinking that one million people would attend his rally.
Imagine what Putin and Lil Kim can make this fool believe if tik tok children can do this to him.

And here we are talking about the left after 4 years of republican dominance in us politics.

When reading some of you thin skinned orange cult followers one would think that the "left" has been ruling the country for the past 5 decades.

Your constant sniveling and hatred here has grown overly tired, don’t really GAF anymore what you or the leftist dumpster fire you call a party thinks or has to say. You look and sound like childish fools on a playground.

Being called as a childish fool on a playground in a thread where a bunch of imbecile senior citizens are driving around in golf carts screaming white power is a compliment

What about the imbeciles screaming obscenities at the people just trying to roll through? You're okay with those imbeciles? Of course you are.

There was no "bunch" of people screaming white power, it was ONE frick'n guy and for what its worth, I think the guy in the cart was just mocking the leftist idiot with the sign because he was yelling nonsense at the dude, but you go ahead and buy into, like you always do, whatever propaganda BS they're feeding you. They target the gullible and ignorant, ya know?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: olaru12

Why do the black supremacists support democrats?

OH!!!! You're not supposed to ask that question!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: olaru12

Why do the black supremacists support democrats?

OH!!!! You're not supposed to ask that question!!!

Do they!???

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is hysterical how some of you are describing this like there was a caravan of old farts in golf carts screaming White Power.

(post by DoctorBluechip removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by DoctorBluechip removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: panoz77

So he chose the guy yelling "white power" to show that????????

That was about 3 seconds of the video, the guy who said white power was in response to being called a NAZI and racist, he was trolling the liberal maniacs.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

None, Trump just says it’s fixed and the rest of them sit in the dark and applaud.

How many democrats does it take to change a light bulb? Zero, they make the black man do it for them.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You win the internet today! Hail Yourself
a reply to: 3sixand9

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

How many democrats does it take to change a light bulb? Zero, they make the black man do it for them.

That one there may not be politically correct these days...but, have a great one

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It scares me that people post this video and claim something it doesn't show - the old man in the cart saying white power is clearly mocking them and its the lady screaming racist nazi pos at everyone supporting the president thats the real problem here.

Also it's pretty obvious that Trump tweeted this video for his base so they could see the insanity of the left, grandma fat karen should be put in a padded room on time out until the next decade.

As far as racism, I had a black girl with a blm shirt on tell me this "joke" last night, tell me if you think this is the side with the moral high ground.

What does 9 out of 10 Muslims agree on?

gang rape.
edit on 29-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

That one there may not be politically correct these days...but, have a great one

It may not be politically correct, but the funniest part is that it's not even a joke.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Welp, the usual load of Trump apologists in here.

"Democrat operative planted to make him look bad" is the lazy get out of jail free card for the losing side who can't have the balls to admit failure from time to time. Your blind ignorance and complete lack of patriotism is precisely why he will lose. All spreading each other's propaganda because "winning" is more important than your country.

Treasonous commie traitors.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, he's not thanking OAP in golf carts screaming racist obscenity.

Then Tweeting their senile rants in an attempt to garner racist support and votes.

Then taking them down and claiming he did not hear what they said.

So there is that.

Do you think Trump maybe needs a hearing aid?

Does it matter all the same, i mean if masks are a sign of weakness then prosthetic correction devices for hearing impairment are not going to be up his avenue i suppose.

You are replying to a post that I was suggesting is a logical fallacy, and I was demonstrating that fallacy with my Biden question.

As to your point... I think Trump watched part of it and saw how freaken crazy they were and then just reposted it. As to the guy saying White Power in response to the verbal abuse he was getting was replying to being called racist, Nazi etc, so in context he was basically saying "shut up bitch". We also need to look at the video and see it is all white people so his response wasn't directed at anyone of color that could change his meaning or point.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Welp, the usual load of Trump apologists in here.

"Democrat operative planted to make him look bad" is the lazy get out of jail free card for the losing side who can't have the balls to admit failure from time to time. Your blind ignorance and complete lack of patriotism is precisely why he will lose. All spreading each other's propaganda because "winning" is more important than your country.

Treasonous commie traitors.

What a load of horse crap. Your party is a complete failure and is hell bent on flushing this country down the crapper until they achieve the power they’re manipulating you to achieve. Why? Because they want power by “any means necessary”. These are the patriots you speak of? So who’s the ignorant one?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
tRump,aka bunker bitch, aka mr. Revolutionary war airports, aka spanky, aka change hurricane direction with sharpie dummy, aka ingest bleach or lysol for cure, stable genius, aka Mr. I wasn't briefed on that. tRump is so stupid it defies logic.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
He left that tweet up for more than seven hours? Someone probably had to explain to him why retweeting a video of his supporters yelling white power, was bad optics. He's too much of a dumbass to have realized it himself.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Funny how the dems spend the last four years slinging every imaginable form of manure they can think of, then turnaround and accuse the right of doing the same, thinking the country has forgotten all the insane BS antics and tactics they’ve used for the last four years. The people doing this are reaching new lows.

BTW: Anyone with a couple of brain cells can see right through you.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join