It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest Crossover 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: planetxx

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: horseplay

That's what drew me in, kot getting the connection at all

(there was a dancing red dot or a red spot recorded in the rendlesham forest incident, if we are not mistaken, that was a description of the planet jupiter, all will be resolved soon)

Joker with a laser pointer?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: planetxx

obviously your a crazy person for subjecting me to that video...it was so odd but i watched it.

why do you have a connection to this case ?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

obviously your a crazy person for subjecting me to that video...it was so odd but i watched it.

why do you have a connection to this case ?

Directly Across from the Wow Signal along the Galactic Plane (at that time galactic center) ......... is the Planet Jupiter also along the Galactic Plane at that time. At the time of the Wow Signal, which originated from the Planet Jupiter.
earthsky.org/space/what-is-the-most-distant-man-made-object-from-earth

Re-Phrased
(original wow signal, declared that, moses and his soulmate, would be united together on the planet jupiter accordingly ................ the argument is cyclical for the son of man (s) in the new testament era.................for the generations without sin, but more pronounced with the son of man)

The Son of Man was not associated with the Planet Earth at that time, he also was not born .............. God utilized energies to make the declaration this is Rendlesham Forest Incident for the Son of Man. (in the new testament era, always from jupiter to earth).

God Makes Two Announcements for the Sons of Man in the New Testament Era (thinking)

(because were a family, that will be resolved with god taking the action, and because there is love in that family specifically ............. we intent to say some things about the m.calendar, later just not sure what)

Wow Signal to Rendlesham Forest ========== Jupiter to Earth announcement about 1290 Days
Jupiter Alignment (9/23/2017 )to (12/21/2020@153 Days) 5/21/2021 ============= Earth to Jupiter Announcement for 1335 Days

Daniel's Divisions Mark the Announcements Total Seven Years

Flight 370 and 1290+1335 Days to 12/21/2020@153 days before 5/21/2021 is the Biblical Answer ............... the above association to Jupiter, is the answer based on God's Resolution to the Appointment of his Mercies for the rebuke of the nations as stated, the ensign of nations according to isaiah.

(my real name is jimmy, just like the name of one of the personalities of rendlesham forest, sometimes when god acts things out there are similarities but in reality................you can never know who really loves you, and who really wants to have a future with you, until the point of action..................there, like you see in the video, moses whoever he is, needs the family god provides for the point of articulation for that family, in addition for the simple purpose of love, that is god's covenant to provide me with a family a women, that can function in the ways, that are pleasing to the generations without sin, a forever family)

(Back around 12/21/2012 ................. in the official forums for 12/21/2012 I started to say some things officially, but kinda knew I would be banned unjusticely, some actions are equivalent to murder involving testimony...............so not only is there blindness as the result of sin, its apart of their suicide/pleasure quest, in man's natural state and those genetic lines, until this controversy is officially resolved this year 12/21/2020, the resolution completing on the planet jupiter)
edit on 29-6-2020 by planetxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, at least you didn't drag politics into it. I... uh, I d.. I don't think you did anyway. Not real sure what you're on about but at least reading it didn't piss me off so - kudos!
edit on 29-6-2020 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I need a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster after reading that
edit on 29-6-2020 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
I need a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster after reading that

That's a good beer!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

That's a good beer!
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Scotch is better (and quicker) to possibly comprehending this gibberish....but so far, no luck!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well, welcome back if you have not been here since 2012.

I will say that if your intention is to communicate something important your style of delivery is very confusing.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

edit on 2-7-2020 by gillyp17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: erbdds

I misread your post as " a single bottle of Malt"
and thought ' nope, nowhere near enough".

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88

How do you feel about Pythagoras and triangles being Satanic?

This painting by Davinci reminds me of Ingmar Bergman and "the exorcist"
The young Ma y referencing the metonic cycle in the epic Greek Odyssey by Homer?
The number 18 is triangular and divisible by 3 but 19 the number of years in the metonic cycle is not.
235 months is divisible by 5.
Although the painting could also be inferring 1001001 times 5.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: horseplay

Some of the graphics were from a telescopic mission of Pluto discovering an oddball moon of Jupiter because the planets happened to be in alignment during the mission.

There is a similar situation this Sunday with a full buck moon in close alignment to Jupiter.

www.space.com...

Lot of disagreement in "The last supper" as painted by Davinci.
Strange 6 by 6 cubical ceiling relief pattern in that painting kind of limits the scene mathematically.
According to scripture Jesus states that someone will deny him three times before dawn when the cock crows.
So it was probably a metonic cycle clue with the alignments returning every 235 months that Homer wrote about.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I remember once dreaming the Black knight satellite was a fallen angel in the Lyman-alpha forest but that is probably crazy too.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Yeah smells like Arouet...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Last post by Arouet concerning Rendlesham was the trailer for the movie Capel Green

www.imdb.com...

The three interlocking pieces clue is apparently from Germany.
Lockheed used to have a post war facility with a Valknut logo but the search engines have been cleaned since the early 90's.

Old X-files series episodes Fallen Angel,Tempus Fugit, Max had some clues.

Max said it was alien technology. It was three interlocking parts. We divided it into sections. I had one part. Max had another onboard that flight... (She shakes her head.) But they were taken from us. SCULLY: There was a third part. What happened to it?

At 9:43 p.m. EST on Tuesday the 15th of November 1988, the 300-foot telescope in Green Bank collapsed. The collapse was due to the sudden failure of a key structural element -- a large gusset plate in the box girder assembly that formed the main support for the antenna.

OP hasn't been back and what everybody can't resist clicking on is Epstein pedophile encounters.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

Congratulations!

You have been officially recognised for your efforts in trolling and are now a recipient of the "Official" Pigsy "Cockwomble" award!

Consider yourself truly blessed...If you know not what I speak of, ask celltypespecific. He was the first to receive such an honour..

Have a great day
edit on p30744202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p31711202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Last post by Arouet concerning Rendlesham was the trailer for the movie Capel Green

I remember Aro well, he was good buddies with the Gut and Frank Camper stuff.

Hmmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Rendlesham Forest UFO probably is a recreation of real events that occurred before 1954, but its a broad based legend with military roots from places like West Point military academy that had female commanders.

The "last supper" and black knight(like chess) satellite frequency the OP hinted at have mathematical roots that date back pre Julian calendar.

Edit:
No human orbited satellites before 1957 according to official sources
edit on 4-7-2020 by fromunclexcommunicate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

There are numerous books on it. The latest with Penniston and Osborn and a dozen more to arrive.

Cheers for your response.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Oh dear , is Cellty in the dog house Pigs?

He is quiet of late come to think of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

did you come up with this creature? what is on its face? a party hat?

ETA: i can see glimmers of coherent thought in the OP's later posts so that makes me think he is 1> a troll 2. mentally ill and not medicated

can you imagine being ill and after taking you meds or whatever you come back to reality and see some of the crazy thoughts you had....might be interesting for the op's psych doctor to look at.

maybe the silence is embarrassment, and if that's the case op its okay we all have our off days.

you are a new member so dont run off so quick we here at ATS just see allot of this kind of stuff that means nothing but to the person ho wrote it.

stick around.
edit on 5-7-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join