It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Soliciting Funding for Vote-by-Mail Effort

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
yes donald (do as I say not as I do ) trump he tried to use his dc address fro florida that failed then he tried to use marilago as his address...How many know that trump made a deal withe the city that marelogo is in that he could never use it for that purpose...but trump thinks he can just do whatever he wants........republican and democrats have been voting by mail for tweny years in Florida...Republicans like voting by mail in Florida and the voting results are good for them ( and I mean thast honestly no cheating involved in the process)

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trump votes by mail. Funny thing is he recently tried to register in Florida with an out of state adress.

Was Trump Trying To Commit Voter Fraud, Or Is He Just Incompetent?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
yes donald (do as I say not as I do ) trump he tried to use his dc address fro florida that failed then he tried to use marilago as his address...How many know that trump made a deal withe the city that marelogo is in that he could never use it for that purpose...but trump thinks he can just do whatever he wants........republican and democrats have been voting by mail for tweny years in Florida...Republicans like voting by mail in Florida and the voting results are good for them ( and I mean thast honestly no cheating involved in the process)

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trump votes by mail. Funny thing is he recently tried to register in Florida with an out of state adress.

Was Trump Trying To Commit Voter Fraud, Or Is He Just Incompetent?

Pence and wife did too, using a previous address.

I think the whining is more about loading up a pre excuse for the very real chance that a doorknob will beat 45 in November.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Why ask for MONEY? Isn't a signature on a petition enough?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
1 out of every 5 mail-in ballots in New Jersey were thrown out last week. Ruled as fraudulent.

Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Democrats are performing small-scale advance testing of systems, ahead of the big elections in November.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Obummer.
Second line.
S&F

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
welll..I hate to point out the OBVIOUS...then the system WORKED fake ballots were caught you should be HAPPY about this

lets see some mail people drop ballots off in bundles in apartment lobbies..2300 yes 2300 ballots were disqualified bcause the signature did NOT match the signature on record...let that sink in...this PROVES it is not that easy to send in fake ballots or to just sign someone elses ballot...

oh But Trump himself and over 20 members of his family, administration, campaign team, and other top officials in his orbit have voted or tried to vote by mail in recent years.

originally posted by: carewemust
1 out of every 5 mail-in ballots in New Jersey were thrown out last week. Ruled as fraudulent.

Democrats are performing small-scale advance testing of systems, ahead of the big elections in November.

edit on 29-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

19% are fraudulent, but hey no such thing as voter fraud right?
Wow just blatent cheating

They CAN'T win a fair election.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

welll..I hate to point out the OBVIOUS...then the system WORKED fake ballots were caught you should be HAPPY about this

You can't fake who you are in person with a photo ID unless your ID is fake. The chance of fraud in in-person voting is almost zero. If we can go to WalMart, which I do, with masks on we can vote with masks on. There is NO excuse to change to mail-in voting en masse. Other than fraud of course. And you should know, if you're a Democrat, that the Democrat party will stop at nothing to ensure a victory this fall including cheating and fraud. In my 57 years on this planet I have never seen as corrupt a party as we see in the current Democrat party at the top.

The article referenced above actually refers to the original NPR article for clarity.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

1 out of every 5 mail-in ballots in Paterson, New Jersey were thrown out last week. Ruled as fraudulent.

Corrected that. Not the whole state, try to be accurate.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Trump himself and over 20 members of his family, administration, campaign team, and other top officials in his orbit have voted or tried to vote by mail in recent years.

ok say there is voter fraud in the mail in balloting..(look at my above post 2300 yes 2300 ballots were invalidated because the signature on those ballots DID NOT MATCH the signature that was on record..you know showing that the system for catching them WORKS and you SHOULD be happy about that).

how does that effect how the electorate college??? their VOTE decide who the president is.....so how do all the supposedly phony votes get a president elected??? the electorate college will vote their vote irrreguardless of what the popular vote comes out to be

a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I vote for the left to secede and take the west coast so they can run their liberal state government since that's what their people want, and let the rest of the country run theirs the way they want to.

Then we can revisit in a year and see where left nation stands.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: research100
Absentee ballots are legal and available.
You should research such and not confuse such with new schemes for "vote by mail".

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I KNOW what absentte ballots are....way to avoid answering my question and ignoring the OBVIOUS that I posted....o0h trump sure griped that there was a lot voter fraud going on in the last election to the point he created an advisory panel to investigate..it DID NOT find proof of widespread voter fraud...yes TRUMPS OWN PANEL DID NOT FIND PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

I always love the entertainment factor when angry people come in and say all these things about Trump when their choices have done the same things and more. Y'all just can't help yourselves.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I KNOW what absentte ballots are....way to avoid answering my question and ignoring the OBVIOUS that I posted

If you knew what absentee ballots were you wouldn't have asked how the effect the ec.
Nice try.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

19% are fraudulent, but hey no such thing as voter fraud right?
Wow just blatent cheating

They CAN'T win a fair election.

Of course not, because they have nothing to offer. I'd love to know the democrat platform but they never give one other than free-for-all brought to you by tax paying Americans. And the other one is that republicans are evil racists.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Democrats trying hard to get people to think absentee ballots are the same as mass-mailed ballots sent to everybody including the dead and the moved away 不不不不不不

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats trying hard to get people to think absentee ballots are the same as mass-mailed ballots sent to everybody including the dead and the moved away 不不不不不不

Yep
Nothing but lies from them

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
trump put together a panel to look into voter irregularities.....they did NOT find widespread proof of vote tampering (not saying they didn't find any)...so.....was trump lying then..or.......is he lying now which is it?????

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
Is that in relation to this vote by mail scheme?
Because 19% of this scheme was fraudulent.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join