It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theories, speculation and evidence within the ATS UFO forum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

My manners are fine son. Move along, nothing for you in ats, or stay and learn something. Picking apart my post and trying to respond in every line does not make you look smart. It makes you look like an imbecile. And an imbecile you are proclaiming everything is misedintified or doesn't have enough data. If you are old as you claim go get your meds,son and stop #posting in every single thread on ats

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PHDIKOULAS

My manners are fine son. Move along, nothing for you in ats, or stay and learn something. Picking apart my post and trying to respond in every line does not make you look smart. It makes you look like an imbecile. And an imbecile you are proclaiming everything is misedintified or doesn't have enough data. If you are old as you claim go get your meds,son and stop #posting in every single thread on ats

Not trying to look smart. But if you want, I'll say that the body of posts I've made here since 2005 attests to the fact.

Now, you're an idiot that can read someone's post where they actually say they don't delve into UFOs then come back saying they didn't do their "homework."

Well... DUH.

I posted and answered a legitimate question with a legitimate answer. You posted and made a fool of yourself.

Harte

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Why so mad son? I hate to break this to you but nobody cares about the body of your posts. Nobody. While you are here do your homework before joining the ufo fray. Stay calm and keep reading

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There is SO much evidence if we plugged into an impartial
AI computer with Blue Book info alone the result would be
“You’re being visited dummies”

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PHDIKOULAS

Why so mad son? I hate to break this to you but nobody cares about the body of your posts. Nobody. While you are here do your homework before joining the ufo fray. Stay calm and keep reading

Just pointing out the obvious. I said I don't do "homework" in this area, you came back with "You didn't do your homework."
Then:

Why so mad son? I hate to break this to you but nobody cares about the body of your posts. Nobody.

You brought it up. I answered your assertion.

Picking apart my post and trying to respond in every line does not make you look smart.

Breaking posts into specific points to be addressed is a decades old technique on message boards. These types of replies are called "interleaved" or "inline" posting. I wonder if you know about such things.

It makes you look like an imbecile.

Actually, it's noted as the preferred way to answer posts that contain more than one point (though, admittedly, yours actually contains less than one point.)

And an imbecile you are proclaiming everything is misedintified or doesn't have enough data.

"Everything?" Do you know what a straw man argument is? You're having one, so maybe you should look it up.
link

Harte

edit on 7/4/2020 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

We have dearailed the thread. You are frothing at the mouth. Son, do your homework before coming to the ufo forum.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Lots of global time anomalies involved Isaac, other constants I've seen (again and again) are water collection, solid light beams, EM effects and colour change during acceleration - lots of clumsy UFO 'occupants' putting on a display of some sort.

MIBs and cryptid UFO incidents play a huge role and there"s most probably a Ye Olde Faerie lore connection as well.

I think out of everyone Mac Tonnies got nearest to the truth with his Cryptoterrestrial Hypothesis - great shame he died at 33.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

If you have access to a Netflix account, I know you’ll love the “The Greater Barrington UFO” episode on the reboot of Unsolved Mysteries — contains all the classic hallmarks of an encounter (mass encounter, actually) and some accounts of landing in fields surrounding water.

Give it a shot, Karl

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wish more people would pose the theories when they see someone, and instead of saying it is X, Y, or Z ask the question what could it be.

When the self important arse weaseles come along and try to stomp all over people who think they have the answer to everything, well just ignore them they are not worth your time.

Its been a long time since I had an experience that I couldnt come up with a rational explanation and when I talked about it here I chalked it up to a glitch in the matrix, cause I couldnt place it... was it an alien, was it a trans dimensional traveler, was it a secret military drone, dont know. (still dont know)

But by leaving the possiblity of what it was open, looking into suggestions as to what it might have been and bringing my conclusion after checking the suggestion out back I never really encountered a hater.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join