It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacha Cohen punks right wing rally

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: shooterbrody

I've volunteered to PM my address to anyone who wants to slap this puppy. Are you willing to do the same since you've said bring it on?

HAHAHAH

your posts are the biggest joke of the thread

See ya later Rambo

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Why so angry?, do you struggle with normal communication

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Inject him with the wuhan flu!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Has this guy ever produced any quality comedy? He makes current Sandler look good.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think its hilarious. That he came back in, after a wardrobe change, and interviewed people is icing.

Here's the problem though....im not the kind of guy you want laughing.

There was a day in my life when there were lows that were too low for either party to stoop too. I rarely laughed at politics back then. Today...i laugh almost daily. This? Gold. Trump pointing out that Nancy's teeth are falling out of her head? Again, gold.

I shouldn't be laughing. If im laughing, its because the jokes are really messed up. Beneath what we should accept in a world of politics.

A good litmus test of how civilized you are...if im laughing at your jokes, you are a total cretin.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
didn't seem very funny - but most of his stuff is boring - when guys like Bill Burr and Dave Chappelle take shots at the right its usually funny on some level, they are real comedians.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granby
This is great.
So there was a big right wing trump supporter rally.
Sacha paid for all the security and got up dressed as a hillbilly and started singing a song punking Obama and HIllary.

Then he switched it up and started punking them and they started crying cause security didn't stop it but they didn't stop it cause he paid for it.

ahahahahahaaha

Singing "chop them up like the Saidi's do" and "inject Fauci with the Wuhan flu"

awesome

It was actually a massive failure.

He went to a rally to make those in attendence look like racists, and that particular audience turned on him and tried to shut him down. The actual organizers of the rally who had security clearances were denied entry to the stage (by Sachas armed security) when they tried to shut him down.

Sacha illegally told emergency services that he had a medical emergency to get out of there.
His security team also assaulted the organizers of the event with security clearances by not allowing them to do their jobs.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Dont seem like a failure to me.
It's all over the internet and everyone is talking about it.

But he illegally took took an ambulance man...
HA

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Granby

Of course people are talking about it because it fills the narrative which helps divide people. Cohen is known to plant actors in audiences. He basically perpetrated a mini false flag. There were good people at that event and most wanted him off stage

Yes it is illegal to use an Ambulance, with sirens blazing to get your crew out of a place as fast as possible. Amubulances are only used, especially with sirens for emergencies.

He is going to get sued. I thought people attending a conspiracy forum would act better than that.

Don't be part of the left v right clown show.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Any a**hole who craves attention, has some acting ability and isn’t easily embarrassed could pull off the same stupid stunts. You can fool most people if you tell a lie with a straight face.

He could make antifa, BLM, transgender rights and SJW groups look just as foolish. A self-righteous buffoon who thinks very highly of himself.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

And he's still funny as ****.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

here he is with Bernie

some people are just far more gullible, ending with there pants down

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Those are great. He even got Libertarian icon Dr. Paul.

But let's just focus on how he makes the right look bad.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The only funny thing I’ve ever seen him do was his role in Taladega Nights. His character mercilessly satirized both Americans and the French, and it was hilarious. Most Americans delight in good-natured satire at their expense. We love to laugh at ourselves. The Simpsons is a good example. Back in the mid-1990s, when I was a newspaper reporter, everyone in the newsroom — no matter what their political or cultural leanings — would only go through the motions of working and watch the show when it came on. Everyone thought it was funny and no one was ever offended. It seemed more anti-Trump and pro-SJW last time I watched it, but I haven’t kept up with it in years, so maybe it’s still equally scathing to liberals and conservatives.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And he's still funny as ****.

I don’t know ... I could only make it half way through before I got bored. But I don’t claim to have the finest sense of what’s funny.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
a reply to: Granby
. There were good people at that event and most wanted him off stage

Yeah the best people huh

Some of those great people were certainly singing along.

But... But... But he illegally used an ambulance!!!!

hahahahaahhaah

cool. maybe he gets sued. maybe he dont.
It was still funny as hell and I love seeing how many of you cry about how wrong it was.

I love seeing Rambo on the message board wanting to PM his address so he can show people how bad ass he is

HAHAHAHAH

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Could not find the clip you suggested but some more balance here is another D

vaginalGATE

+

Crooked hilary involved with free Children from Ping Pong
edit on 30-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Could not find the clip you suggested...

After watching this I got mad, I want to fight all of you right now.

edit on 30-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LMAO, "He is queer as a crazy and took his clothes off" at least Ron Paul kept his pants on

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Haha very funny.

I'd ask someone to go punk a Joe Biden rally or interview but ol' Joe does that to himself.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join