It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacha Cohen punks right wing rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Tell you what I'll PM you my address and see if you can punch this puppy.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

a reply to: LABTECH767
No it means people are tired of this crap and he'll run into someone like me who is tired and he better give his soul to Jesus cause his ass is gona be mine.

So Jesus will exonerate you for beating him up.....and I thought Jesus was about forgiveness, I guess Jesus must be tired also and wants fisticuffs nowadays

As to the video if you cant laugh at it maybe find a........... safe space

Maybe he should go to a biker bar for Trump and see how the react. And I thought atheist didn't believe in Jesus so why bring Him up?

That wouldn't be funny. I don't think it's funny to mock mentally challenged people.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Your cheering of the trolling is admirable.
Wonder if that smile will be there when blm or chop is trolled similarly?
Somehow I doubt it.

Oh and the "butthurt" is miniscule compared to what was displayed when hillary lost and you were trolled here.
But that is somehow different, right?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Maybe he should go to a biker bar for Trump and see how the react. And I thought atheist didn't believe in Jesus so why bring Him up?

a reply to: LABTECH767
No it means people are tired of this crap and he'll run into someone like me who is tired and he better give his soul to Jesus cause his ass is gona be mine.

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

You brought Jesus up

maybe it was some of these guys singing along

Trump tweets video with ‘white power’ chant, then deletes it
edit on 28-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Lol

He really hurts feelings.
Awww.

I like how people pretend they don’t know who he is.
Or that he Now resorts to vulgar trolling.
He made a career out of vulgar trolling.

Like our twittering prez, another vulgar troll.
Though Cohen is smarter and funnier.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

"Though Cohen is smarter and funnier"

I think Cohen being funny is up for debate, and certainly an opinion. His shtick was played out 15 years ago.

Also, "politics are whats killing ATS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Oh yeah, an improperly vetted video, showing one dude chanting white power, correctly deleted, meanwhile if you're black, then ain't black for not voting Biden straight from the mans mouth, go figure 😉

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney
Just the politics they don't agree with...
The other are ok

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

"Though Cohen is smarter and funnier"

I think Cohen being funny is up for debate, and certainly an opinion. His shtick was played out 15 years ago.

Also, "politics are whats killing ATS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

I agree, funny is subjective.
And it’s much harder to find humor in the joke of which you are the butt. Lol did I say that correctly?

ATS is a microcosm of the US, politically speaking.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Funny is one thing, hateful is another. The OP wasnt "good ol fashioned knee slapper".

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I'm a Peter kinda guy I'll cut your frickn ear off first then ask for forgiveness.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Funny is funny.

Taking the piss is an art form.
Taking the piss out of politically correct, hyper sensitive snowflakeism should be encouraged at all times.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

?????????

Ok Peter

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out what's funnier, Cohen or the internet tough guys in this thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Don Rickles at his older best was funny. Hilarious even. Cohen pulls stunts. He purposefully does it to make the situations uncomfortable, cringe and awkward. Some people find that funny, some don't. If its comedy he's looking for try an audience of people who are there expecting funny, not some dick with an entourage being a jerkoff.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I find it funny how upset they are and how they're going to do an investigation like thats gonna do anything. Seems they're just mad that they got exposed for the idiot racists they are.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: Freeborn

Don Rickles at his older best was funny. Hilarious even. Cohen pulls stunts. He purposefully does it to make the situations uncomfortable, cringe and awkward. Some people find that funny, some don't. If its comedy he's looking for try an audience of people who are there expecting funny, not some dick with an entourage being a jerkoff.

Cohen's comedy is satirical.

Carlin did it best.

Those on the receiving end - - get their panties in a bunch.

Too bad - - too sad

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Fair point.

Sacha Baron Cohen can be funny at times.....and very not funny at other times.

I just like people trying to take the piss out of people and situations, especially those who think they should be above such humour.
And if its politically incorrect then I'm all for it......more so than ever in the present climate.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Satire has a history of informing during times of crisis

"Robust satire is often a sign of crisis and the ability to share and consume it is a sign of a free society," said Sophia McClennen, professor of international affairs and comparative literature and director of Penn State's Center for Global Studies. "We see satire emerge when political discourse is in crisis and when it becomes important to use satirical comedy to put political pressure on misinformation, folly and the abuse of power."

For me, this stunt is pulling the leg of those who demonize the people at the rally.
I think this may be the intention of the satire.
Seems like it was well received.
edit on 00000061255612America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So was Rickles, to a point. The difference is, or was, he was funny while hitting EVERYONE up, Cohen has an agenda. And yeah, people get their panties in a bunch about it. Best to remember that when what comes around goes around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join