It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacha Cohen punks right wing rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Granby

That song was maga

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So upon further inspection, this was a real rally, "A March for your Rights" Rally, which drew over 500 people, all deep within a deep blue state.

The OP ignorantly and predictly created an OP sensationalizing a small beans stunt.

Fact: Did Sacha pay for Security? No, it was his own personal security group.
Infact, once people realized what was happening, event organizers tried to stop him but were prevent by his personal security team.

The crowd, upon seeing the altercation, made a rush for Sacha, at which his personal security team ran to secure him and made off on a private ambulance, contracted as a getaway vehicle.

β€œHe came on stage disguised as the lead singer of the last band, singing a bunch of racist, hateful, disgusting (expletive),” Blair writes. β€œHis security blocked event organizers from getting him off the stage, or pulling power from the generator.

After the crowd realized what he was saying, and turned on him, his security then rushed the stage and evacuated them to a waiting private ambulance that was contracted to be their escape transport.β€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Despite the troll, the people at the rally took it in stride, many of them there to support the cause.

Nice attempt OP, can you be any more low info?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
No it means people are tired of this crap and he'll run into someone like me who is tired and he better give his soul to Jesus cause his ass is gona be mine.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just more evidence that the demand for racism far exceeds the supply.

So far-leftist extremists just keep manufacturing it themselves.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Did he bring his own bubba smollet noose?
Bet he loves crepes.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Never heard of him, who is he?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321
He used to be a funny comic.
Now he is an old white dude attempting to reinvigorate a career based on vulgar humor.
The sjw shut his type down.

Sort of like the impractical joker guys, but much meaner.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Did you enjoy when some of the people sang the lines?

Anything to say about that?

So it was his personal security. Who pays for that then?

Also funny this "grassroots" group took a gang of money from an anonymous donor

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
No it means people are tired of this crap and he'll run into someone like me who is tired and he better give his soul to Jesus cause his ass is gona be mine.

HAHAHAHAAH

Great post Rambo

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Just more evidence that the demand for racism far exceeds the supply.

So far-leftist extremists just keep manufacturing it themselves.

It is all they have.
Their issues are poo and no one wants them.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granby

HAHAHAHAAH

Great post Rambo

Thnks princess

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So Jesus will exonerate you for beating him up.....and I thought Jesus was about forgiveness, I guess Jesus must be tired also and wants fisticuffs nowadays

As to the video if you cant laugh at it maybe find a........... safe space

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The left has re released borat?
Lol
Mkay
Wait till the lgbtq people find out, they love him.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

So Jesus will exonerate you for beating him up.....and I thought Jesus was about forgiveness, I guess Jesus must be tired also and wants fisticuffs nowadays

As to the video if you cant laugh at it maybe find a........... safe space

Maybe he should go to a biker bar for Trump and see how the react. And I thought atheist didn't believe in Jesus so why bring Him up?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Well that is interesting.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
How much is a gang of money?
Are grassroots no longer trendy?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granby
a reply to: Arnie123

Did you enjoy when some of the people sang the lines?

Anything to say about that?

So it was his personal security. Who pays for that then?

I didn't watch it, I haven't seen Sacha since he 69'd Azamat in Borat.

My point was to simply dismantle your disinenguous OP, as in typical leftist fashion, you spinned it accordingly.

Your overall OP and main point was an ill attempt to troll, if you had issues on donors and grassroots, you would have made a play for discussion, instead, you left it with Sacha and laughed about it. We lauged and pointed too, not at Sacha, but the thread, and by extension, you.
edit on 28-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh 😝

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
So upon further inspection, this was a real rally, "A March for your Rights" Rally, which drew over 500 people, all deep within a deep blue state.

The OP ignorantly and predictly created an OP sensationalizing a small beans stunt.

Fact: Did Sacha pay for Security? No, it was his own personal security group.
Infact, once people realized what was happening, event organizers tried to stop him but were prevent by his personal security team.

The crowd, upon seeing the altercation, made a rush for Sacha, at which his personal security team ran to secure him and made off on a private ambulance, contracted as a getaway vehicle.

β€œHe came on stage disguised as the lead singer of the last band, singing a bunch of racist, hateful, disgusting (expletive),” Blair writes. β€œHis security blocked event organizers from getting him off the stage, or pulling power from the generator.

After the crowd realized what he was saying, and turned on him, his security then rushed the stage and evacuated them to a waiting private ambulance that was contracted to be their escape transport.β€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Despite the troll, the people at the rally took it in stride, many of them there to support the cause.

Nice attempt OP, can you be any more low info?

Bhahahahaha the butthurt flowing from you guys is hilarious.

Play it down all you want. Right wingers are the easiest people to troll on the face of the planet. The only problem is they’re so gullible it’s like punching a puppy. A hate filled, racist puppy.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Meh....just another example of the immature, mean spirited radicals...LOL, didn't he actually prove the audience he targeted wasn't " racist " when they gave the jerk the ' hook ' ?

edit on 28-6-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Your response demonstrates just how little it takes for you to gleefully celebrate, it comes off incredibly cringy, seriously, read that back to yourself, it's pretty gross, even by your standards.

Is everything alright up there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join