It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacha Cohen punks right wing rally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is great.
So there was a big right wing trump supporter rally.
Sacha paid for all the security and got up dressed as a hillbilly and started singing a song punking Obama and HIllary.

Then he switched it up and started punking them and they started crying cause security didn't stop it but they didn't stop it cause he paid for it.

ahahahahahaaha

Singing "chop them up like the Saidi's do" and "inject Fauci with the Wuhan flu"

awesome
edit on 28-6-2020 by Granby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Granby

Oooh dear, what has Sacha done this time, this has every chance of backfiring and becoming there new anthem.

(I am laughing - it would have been better if he could do an actual hill billy accent though)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
ALthough he is funny sometimes-including in this vid-
I thought he would have been "canceled"by now as his early career consisted of taking the piss out of black culture by playing a character (Ali G)who was white but pretended he was black(without blackface).
In fact most of his characters have used ethnic types as the butt of his jokes.
He must have a free pass for some reason.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here is one of them crying about it

hahahahaahaha

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

He has a pass

you know why

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Bhahahahaha.

My man.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Legend.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
At the end of the second video a dude that was part of the supporters said they are all about tolerance.

Thats funny cause many of the were singing about chopping them up and injecting mask wearers with the Wuhan flu

So very tolerant

this was a great prank

good job Sacha

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
ALthough he is funny sometimes-including in this vid-
I thought he would have been "canceled"by now as his early career consisted of taking the piss out of black culture by playing a character (Ali G)who was white but pretended he was black(without blackface).
In fact most of his characters have used ethnic types as the butt of his jokes.

You don't know England and you have it so very wrong, I believe he was taking the piss out of Asian Gangster style youth's over here in the UK (Manchester and a few other northern city's - they NOT he copied the American style culture but with there own twist and were not just Asian's as it was a style many youths shared - religion and ethnicity did not really come into it therefore but?), the name also gives it away Ali - G, not Black guy's and to be fair there is only a whiskers difference in appearance between many Asian's and middle eastern people's and Sacha is definitely a more sallow (Mediterranean - middle eastern) skinned JEWISH ethnic guy - he has black curly hair, dark eye's, sallow skin not northern European colour and middle eastern features and of course the region of the middle east is the cross roads of the world were people from everywhere met and intermarried in ages past.

Still I definitely got the humour and irony in the post so it made me laugh and I starred it.

edit on 28-6-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
But Labtech-His main line for Ali G was "Is it because I am Black?"
I figured he was taking the piss outta fake hiphop/gangsta culture?

But youre right his name sounds more asian-but are we allowed to take the piss out of them but not black folks now?
That doesn't seem very fair.
Its so hard to keep up these days.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

It's funny cause he is so clearly not black.

West Staines represent.

Where is me Julie?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I wonder if he will cancel Netflix.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Hey maybe I am wrong, but you know in the UK almost everyone that was not European call's themselves black for some reason (ever since it became fashionable to do so - the older generation are proud of there Pakistani and Indian root's though so they say very emphatically that they are NOT black) so that was also a cultural reference not so much to African's but to non whites.

Remember this horrible man Manveer Heir the open ANTI white racist who worked at Bioware and developed ME Andromeda a game that flopped in a manner almost like Disney's sequel trilogy and damaged the mass affect franchise just as Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy did to the star wars franchise (Though worse than they did as there movies while not star wars were arguably still good in there own right), I don't think he is from the UK but had a similar sentiment to many non whites around the world that refer to themselves as Black, he is not of course since he is Asian but in Manveer Heir's case he even drank his coffee in a mug that had White People's Tears written on it.

So that brings up the argument of WHAT is black, is it fair for Asian's whom are NOT African's but arguably just another branch of the Arian family of races races to culturally and ethnically appropriate African identity?.

That said there ARE black people in Asia and other places such as Australia and Micronesia that are NOT African's but usually referred to as aboriginal people's, Manveer Heir and those Asian's over in the UK that call themselves black are NOT aboriginal's but tend to come from Higher casts in there religiously and ethnically divided society's.

You have to remember Ali G is supposed to be from Manchester in the UK as well so it was a British brand of humor and Granby put's it perfectly, Sacha was taking the piss out of them because they are NOT black.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

How Fing racist dressing up as a hill billy what's next black face. Maybe he could go into Arkansas and pull his little stunt and they woul punk him right up the butt AKA sq squeal like a pig.

edit on 28-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hey no worries bud,youre probably right.
I have not heard of that Manveer person-sounds like an interesting rabbit hole to look into,I loved mass effect.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
He went on to sing "Donald Trump what we gonna do? Make him president for life like the Russians do."

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Possibly, I guess that means' no more blacking up for special forces because you know it's racist, no more going down coal mines because you come out with a black face.

Some of this PC crap has gone too far but in context black face white actors playing black characters was more than a little bit sick though most white people would piss themselves laughing at a black macho guy dressing as a white chick.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Olympia, Washington is a very small town in the upper northwest.

Pretty easy to troll the few attendees who arrived, I'm not sure this is the epic burn y'all hoped for.

Right now, that is what's dominating headlines, left wing trolls, tick tok, sacha.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Obama, what we gonna do?
Inject him with the Wuhan flu.
Hillary Clinton, what we gonna do?
Lock her up like we used to do.
Fauci dunno his head from his ass.
He must be smoking grass.

We got locked down by a flu.
I ain't lyin, take no jokes.
Corona is a liberal hoax.

Dr Fauci, what we gonna do?
Inject him with the Wuhan flu.
WHO, what we gonna do?
Chop em up like the Saudis do.
Dr Fauci, what we gonna do?
Chop him up like the Saudis do.
WHO, what we gonna do?
USA is the best.

We don't need no COVID test.
Ya not gonna take away my rights.
I don't care about your race.
Take that mask off your *commie face.
Liberals, what we gonna do?
Inject em with the Wuhan flu.
Mask wearers, what we gonna do?

CNN, they spread fake news.
They are controlled by the you-know-whos.
George Soros and his nasty friends.
Anderson Cooper is a liar.
His *traitor panties, they are on fire.
His *panties, they are on fire.
CNN, what we gonna do?
Journalists, what we gonna do?
The ones who started* & made this disease
are the snake-eating Chinese.
This is why Asians have small feet.
Made em in the sushi factory
and put em in the *ships to you and me.

Import in *ships to you and me.
Sushi eaters, what we gonna do?
Chinese people, what we gonna do?
Nuke em like the WW2.
Chinese people, what we gonna do?
Nuke em like we used to do.
I hate Bill Gates. Let's turn him out.
His *penis is Microsoft
He wants to inject us with microchips.
Scientists don't say what's true.
They don't love the red, white and blue.
Bill Gates, what we gonna do?
Inject him with Wuhan flu.
Scientists, what we gonna do?
Feed them to the bears like the *Chechens do.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

delete
edit on 28-6-2020 by Granby because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join