It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Normalizing the Unreasonable the Platform of the Left.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.” Friedrich Nietzsche

He could have said this today, and it would be no less true.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

HBO Max just this week banned 5 episodes of South Park
Looney Tunes removed the gun from Elmer Fudd a couple weeks ago
Recent Calls for My Little Pony to be banned because some Nazis use it for fanfiction
Recent Calls for Paw Patrol to be banned because it depicts positive police

Then if course there are normal calls for various books to be banned like Huck Fin

Lego has removed promos for Lego sets that depicts Police or the White House

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree, It's ridiculous over-spending from all sides.

Cities and States, both R and D, are now scrambling to tax the hell out everyone to make up for their tax losses because of lockdown. None of them are even trying to curb their spending.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The problem with it is the cost of it for the population we have on it now, and I note you specifically said Medicare, not Medicaid which is the program traditionally for the general population.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

The problem with it is the cost of it for the population we have on it now, and I note you specifically said Medicare, not Medicaid which is the program traditionally for the general population.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the events of 2020 are designed to address this issue on a global scale, one way or the other.

A big sales campaign for the medical insurance industry.
Probably tend toward nationalized healthcare, and then a raid on pensions.

Basically to paint over the funny money 2008.
edit on 00000061046610America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

A nation is being held hostage to the demands of the mob, er protesters.
All these extreme demands do is make formerly large concessions seem miniscule by comparison when the unreasonable becomes the norm.

Lolll!! Its getting beyond a joke.....

Little women actress 24 year old Florence Pugh has apoligised on twitter for

wearing her hair in corn rows when she was a teenager six years ago- admitting

she is now ashamed of adopting ethnic trends. In a lengthy explanation on social

media she branded her younger self uneducated.

However when Bo Dereck was in the film '10' in 1979 she wore her hair

in that same style......the world was silent, no calls of misappropriation, no

mention of racism.

So now I'm wondering are only white people guilty of being racist? because

I havent heard any apologies from the black fraternity of women who

chemically straighten their hair in imitation of caucasian women!!

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

The people mostly buying in to the racial guilt theme are young Whites, mostly college indoctrinated. The brainwashing begins in public schools but really ramps up at University level to the activist-making level. Given the lackluster general ambience of patriotism today I can see how easy it might be to turn oneself against it. I suspect many of these young people were lacking love and attention in early life, living in well-off families and taking everything material for granted. They were not taught love of country or it's history and culture. The brilliance and unique qualities of the American experiment are lost on them. They take freedom for granted thinking it's the norm for human existence.

Some people say this is looking like a race war but what I see is the White race becoming shattered along socio-political lines. These are irreconcilable differences and divorce seems the only sensible solution. It doesn't look like surrender is an option, they just widen the war if you do.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
There is a word for divorcing a sector of society due to irreconcilable differences.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well, to be honest, most parties are unreasonable in what they want. Ultimately, most of them want things that will remove choice and freedom from people who oppose them. I admit I have a little more bias against the right than the left (because the right is very strongly influenced by religion and I don't like that) but I'm not a big fan of either one of them and I think (rather) that common sense should override party loyalty in pretty much all cases.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Theres a lot going on a bit behind the scenes too.

Its been a couple years with just an incident, here or there, that targets someones finances because of WrongThink. Bank accounts closed, that sort of thing.

I suspect its going to become a lot more prevalent, particularly as certain segments of the population cheer it on.

I mean.. Getting banned from twitter, or shadowbanned on google platforms is one thing. Much different when financial institutions start doing the same.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
There is a word for divorcing a sector of society due to irreconcilable differences.

I'll take "genocide" for 1k, Alex.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No, no I meant holocaust. Alex
edit on 28-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

and now finally people are talking about what I posted weeks ago and was met with dead silence.

augenguy.blogspot.com...

I support what Trump is trying to do generally speaking, in regards to strengthening borders, strengthening the economy and making sure our history is kept safe and not 'cancelled'
however I am intelligent enough to realise like the author of that blog post, that it may be the usual L vs R dichotomous Hegelian BS to get to their goal anyway.
World domination and total control.

And Trump is just getting love from both sides. Money from the deep leftists to keep them relevant and help their radicalisation and raw adoration from the right who thinks hes actually fighting for something.

I will vote for him but I am still suspicious. Thats the only choice i have.

Like it will even be counted.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Unfortunately the academic brainwashing goes deep.

In another forum, a retired scientist, lawyer and generally intelligent human being in his 60s informed me that 'no, blacks, CANNOT be racist ' and proceeded to shout lists of how they were mistreated as if that means any human being cannot make hateful choices.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Some of you may remember the early 80's when soviet/USA tensions kinda blew up again, I was a kid but I remember how it felt...the current reality is how that felt. I hope you folks know you're destroying other peoples mental health. I know you don't care. I know you'll poo poo this and carry on. I know your agenda is more important than anyone's actual life...unless they fit in your agenda and you can use them of course. I'm not going to comment when people start snapping and killing large groups of people. I hope it doesn't happen to you, me, anyone you or I know...but it will happen. When you throw away peoples lives in the pursuit of "justice" for other peoples lives, its not about equality. Its about revenge and getting your way. Spin it however you want. As for myself...I'm having an extremely difficult time keeping the growing craziness at bay, the hole I've dug for myself is already deep and wide...and now add in complete abandoning of society because of rampant stupidity..and I feel very alone. People dont like to feel helpless and alone. They do stupid sh!t because of it. Its a good thing I was taught to respect other people and their lives...the same cant be said of my own anymore.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

As Joe Biden says in this clip, he doesn't want any more negro big shots.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Indeed, the rich keep getting richer, the poor keep getting poorer, nothing is changing.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Letter-- Good vs Evil

qmap.pub...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join