It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locusts Hit Delhi As Pandemic Strikes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
As foretold , the whole belt of land from West Africa over to the Middle East
and all the way over to India and China through Iran Pakistan and central Asia ,

is infested by huge locust swarms which have started to breed yet again

and already have started to invade cities .

times of India

Now here's some thing to know , locusts can bite you, even though their jaws are for mashing up plant materials .

The locusts entered the Gurugram area which is the cyber district of Delhi .

the three short chapters of Joel regarding these locusts and the judgement days
Chapter 2

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

As this occurs , Delhi s infection numbers have soared upwards since the strict lockdown was deemed impossible , and now the hospitals there are there are over capacity . From this point you'll see a true death rate which applies when treatments are unavailable and an enormous wave can happen very suddenly, from now .

Between the two of these news , then real doom is rearing up on the near horizon .

This year may be the hardest you've ever had .

But remember, all the way along , if you were good in life , a decent person and respectable then in either death or ongoing survival you're known to be of value and you'll certainly be kept from suffering more than what you can take . Do as is fit but have faith no matter what . This is life , it's always fair by the end, otherwise it would be pointless .

If however you were unashamedly rotten in life then it looks like this is your time and you're probably going to wish you never did those wrong things .

And if you are of those who purposefully destroyed the earth then the purpose right here and now is going to be to destroy you.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast begun to reign .

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm seeing free food, except for where those stupid government trucks come by spraying poison on my supper.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I'm seeing free food

That's what every locust is thinking too

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think my saying: God will let people have fun under the sun, then... we see it all in front of our eyes now.

I also said this: convenience is what destroys nations and the common sense of its people

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So TLDR you believe and worship a psychopath? Okay

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Too late didn't read ...

Is not " In God we trust " written on your banknotes ?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Will the army of 200 million out of the east be looking for food? I've heard the Joel scripture used as Joel's army which is false teaching.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

It's most definitely about the locusts and subsequent famines to come .
A lot of preachers make up all kinds of crap to interpret long held genuine prophesy

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
In those days, they will seek death and not find it.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

"..........And GOD Said ........." Let there Be Fuel/Air Explosives to Rid my People of the Devils Pestilence " . And it Came to Past .....

edit on 27-6-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: KiwiNite

Too late didn't read ...

Is not " In God we trust " written on your banknotes ?

No it says "Bring pain, kill and eat. God wanted this"

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Maybe some countries have some air fuel bombs left over like they used on Dresden during WW2.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

No , they were not Used by the U.S. Military Until the 1980's . You are Misinformed Brother .

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25273275]Zanti Misfit[/p

The bombing of Dresden was a British-American aerial bombing attack on the city of Dresden, the capital of the German state of Saxony, during World War II. In four raids between 13 and 15 February 1945, 722 heavy bombers of the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and 527 of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) dropped more than 3,900 tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiary. I'm afraid not you are misinformed. Brother.

edit on 28-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

The bombing of Dresden was a British-American aerial bombing attack on the city of Dresden, the capital of the German state of Saxony, during World War II. In four raids between 13 and 15 February 1945, 722 heavy bombers of the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and 527 of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) dropped more than 3,900 tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiary. I'm afraid not you are misinformed. Brother.

There is a big difference between incendiary bombs and fuel air bombs. I am sure a simple search would inform you if you are really interested in the truth.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
My mistake they did not use a early form of napalm at Dresden although the did use them on Berlin.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Fire bombs used in WW2 were mostly made out of white Phosphorous and were considered 200 pound bombs which ignited upon impact.

Napalm is simple to make as it is a jellied petroleum which is a horrible weapon if you get even a drop on you for it will burn right through you.

Hush hush secret stuff as far as the fuel air bomb which is also called a thermobaric weapon. We were testing a form of those in 1976 Cambodia before anyone could even spell thermobaric. The neat thing about the weapon is the bomblet fuses which can be set for different time delays. When the gas is released it is heavier than air which if you are trying to clear a bunker complex out the gas will seep into every hole and then the gas is ignited sucking all the air out of the sounding area plus a big big explosion.
Notice the gas release and all the little igniter bomblets in the following video... Old video so I have no doubt they have refined the weapon even more.
youtu.be...

War is not a game it is serious business and the object is to make your enemy die for their country and you not die for yours.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Do you Even Know what a Fuel/Air Explosive Is > ?

" Fuel-Air Explosives [FAE] disperse an aerosol cloud of fuel which is ignited by an embedded detonator to produce an explosion. The rapidly expanding wave front due to overpressure flattens all objects within close proximity of the epicenter of the aerosol fuel cloud, and produces debilitating damage well beyond the flattened area. "

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There is no god. Period.

top topics

join