It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

toilet paper and the surge of the corona virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
People if you want to know something about the surge of the current situation, one must take into consideration the time period of the panic buying of toilet paper and nearly 100% of the shoppers were not wearing masks. If you see some pictures like at Costco, many elderly and heavy weight people are standing in line. This was around the second week of March. By May sometime suddenly we have thousands across the country that mostly were elderly and had health problems dying . This is a fact.

Something to consider now.
1. beaches open up in June... now in August due to more testing, a real heavy surge of cases will appear
2. this is for Japan news , but this is how it works... in June, now we can leave our counties (prefectures) and travel by train, plane and bus...well by the end of August Japan (if testing is permitted, you see here we just don't test by the thousands a day ) will see a heavy increase of cases and more deaths.

People, without understanding the "time zones " (something my street talk has mention early on ) the general public might be mislead into thinking one will be safe if they avoid the people distancing suggestions. When large gatherings of people come together the virus will spread.

China had the large food picnic where over 40000 people attended, but by that time many of the people were already infected in Wuhan where the picnic was held. ( I don't recall the dates, but it is well known the virus existed in the Wuhan area since Nov or Dec of last year. We all know know what took place in February in China.

I'm saying this: study the cluster of people in "time zones" and about a month and a half you'll see deaths and more case ( if tested ) appear.

In Japan we are finally testing ( required at drinking places, this is where women serve drinks ) the personal and surprising the test result are coming in where much of the staff have tested positive for the virus. ( latest news on Japan Times )

For your safety at the moment there are a few things I would recommend.
1. try not to eat out, cook at home
2. only buy fruits and vegetables that are in sealed packages
3. would not buy canned fruit from Asian countries at the moment ( actually I think I stopped in March )
4. don't travel by airplane unless people distance is enforced ( of course, wear a mask )
5. and just remember all the safety tips all the members here have posted already

+70 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Don't buy Charmin they have donated to BLM.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
tests were done by consumer reports and charmin is the most likely to clog toilets...no joke

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

edit on 27-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Haha

Buy all the toilet paper you expect to need for a long time. It isn't going to go down in price and hopefully you can eventually use it. Kind of like buy low, use when the cost is high (or unavailable).

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just use socks.
Reusable. Washable. Environmentally friendly. Funny.

Or rocks.

Or your junk mail.

Or get a bidet.

You'll get used to it.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
tests were done by consumer reports and charmin is the most likely to clog toilets...no joke

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

And here it was I thought my wife's massive dumps did it!/SARC

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Lol, and I thought they don't do that...lol

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm trying the three shells method when I run out.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I had 2.5 toilet rolls in my bathroom when all this kicked of in March , I panicked bought a 4 pack just to be on the safe side , i will need to get some more as i am down to my last half a roll

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

Lol, and I thought they don't do that...lol

They don't fart either. I remember when I first got married 30 years ago, she would say excuse me when she would let out a small burp, I would politely ask did you fart.... that never went over well.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I had 2.5 toilet rolls in my bathroom when all this kicked of in March , I panicked bought a 4 pack just to be on the safe side , i will need to get some more as i am down to my last half a roll

What the heck! You barely poop! I've condensed my poops into 3x/day instead of 5. The first 3 used tobe dispersed through my first hour or so awake, next two at work, so that's OPTP.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i poop once a day, I also only eat once a day.
A 12 pack of TP has lasted me almost 6 months.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

What the heck! You barely poop! I've condensed my poops into 3x/day instead of 5. The first 3 used tobe dispersed through my first hour or so awake, next two at work, so that's OPTP.

Yet i have been told many a time online , I am full of poop

I actually consider myself to be heavy user of TP due to the medical conditions i have and age plus i blow my nose a lot more now , Stoner actually bought a 6 pack of tp yesterday and is planning to get more maybe i see diarrhea in the not to distant future

If more people just READ the packaging where it says 300 sheets per roll

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
When COVID cases are on the rise I poop more, is there a correlation? Maybe it's just CNN that makes me want to poop.

top topics

join