posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:37 PM
People if you want to know something about the surge of the current situation, one must take into consideration the time period of the panic buying of
toilet paper and nearly 100% of the shoppers were not wearing masks. If you see some pictures like at Costco, many elderly and heavy weight people
are standing in line. This was around the second week of March. By May sometime suddenly we have thousands across the country that mostly were
elderly and had health problems dying . This is a fact.
Something to consider now.
1. beaches open up in June... now in August due to more testing, a real heavy surge of cases will appear
2. this is for Japan news , but this is how it works... in June, now we can leave our counties (prefectures) and travel by train, plane and
bus...well by the end of August Japan (if testing is permitted, you see here we just don't test by the thousands a day ) will see a heavy increase of
cases and more deaths.
People, without understanding the "time zones " (something my street talk has mention early on ) the general public might be mislead into thinking
one will be safe if they avoid the people distancing suggestions. When large gatherings of people come together the virus will spread.
China had the large food picnic where over 40000 people attended, but by that time many of the people were already infected in Wuhan where the
picnic was held. ( I don't recall the dates, but it is well known the virus existed in the Wuhan area since Nov or Dec of last year. We all know
know what took place in February in China.
I'm saying this: study the cluster of people in "time zones" and about a month and a half you'll see deaths and more case ( if tested )
In Japan we are finally testing ( required at drinking places, this is where women serve drinks ) the personal and surprising the test result are
coming in where much of the staff have tested positive for the virus. ( latest news on Japan Times )
For your safety at the moment there are a few things I would recommend.
1. try not to eat out, cook at home
2. only buy fruits and vegetables that are in sealed packages
3. would not buy canned fruit from Asian countries at the moment ( actually I think I stopped in March )
4. don't travel by airplane unless people distance is enforced ( of course, wear a mask )
5. and just remember all the safety tips all the members here have posted already