It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I don't get about Covid-19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

great post, you hit a lot of the key points. Do you have any articles on the 95% of people currently being tested showing no symptoms?

Also. One thing that makes no sense about the original outbreak in Asia. If covid is so incredibly infectious, as they tell us, why are east asian countries able to immediately contain any outbreaks they have? i know they have very invasive contact tracing, but if it really is as infectious as they say, it should have spread much wider considering how densely populated their cities are.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ruckus49

great post, you hit a lot of the key points. Do you have any articles on the 95% of people currently being tested showing no symptoms?

Also. One thing that makes no sense about the original outbreak in Asia. If covid is so incredibly infectious, as they tell us, why are east asian countries able to immediately contain any outbreaks they have? i know they have very invasive contact tracing, but if it really is as infectious as they say, it should have spread much wider considering how densely populated their cities are.

I did read that a test was done recently at a meat plant...What it actually said is of those tested positive, 95% had no symptoms...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Sorry guys; im still interested, just not in a state of mind to reply.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

So how much more is it going to take for people to get their heads out of their a$$e$ and admit they are being played and say enough is enough...

Tell People the truth....covid is simply a bad gut bacteria gone wild...a special kind called Pleomorphic Bacteria.....easy to find if you are looking in the right places @ the right times and easy and cheap and fast to kill.You don't "prevent it" that impossible it travels in viral sized conduits as a cold so you simply need to KILL IT IN YOUR GUT where it is usually living as a normal looking bacteria long before you catch the LIVING BACTERIA existing in viral size/ form.Pass this on hard and fast.Its easy to kill but if you don't knw about it its cancer/covid/Diseases of Many Names....and it can hasten your demise if it runs wild un-policed....however it remains just a bad gut bacteria and you can wipe it out easily.....lol...sorry for that.Natural AntiParasitic/Bacterial foods are what I use I include Sweet Annie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join