It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I don't get about Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
One thing has stuck into the back of my mind when it comes to covid-19

When Covid first broke, china was doing a cover up and had the morgue fires burning 24/7

Here we are a few months later and it all seems to have been severely over hyped.

So did china exacerbate the issue when it quarantined Wuhan at the beginning? If so, why and how?

China at first pretended covid didn't exist while putting in structures to quarantine Wuhan. Effectively telling the people there was nothing wrong all, allowing the spread and keeping those without it surrounded by people who do.

Why is it so different in the US?

I've been under the impression that has been well over hyped. I just want to figure some things out.

How did we go from mass deaths in asia to everything being overblown?

Did china kill it's own in an attempt to sway our election? Seems like thats what this is leading to. Global cooperation into the dismantling of the western economy.

edit on 27-6-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That's a good question to ask, but I highly doubt it had anything to do in the political world. But... someone in my opinion did create this monster and then it escaped from the lab in Wuhan back in Nov or Dec. It is now known that sewage samples in Northern Italy contained the virus in it back in December. It is well know that it may take up to 3.4 hours to 42 days to affect people.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Remember those videos of people having seizures in the streets and dying on the spot in china?

Why didn't that happen here in the u.s.?

Like it was a whole different illness when it got to the United States. People came down with it and were sent off to a nursing home to either die weeks later or survive.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yeah.

The information and propaganda around this is intense.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

When Covid first broke, china was doing a cover up and had the morgue fires burning 24/7

Here we are a few months later and it all seems to have been severely over hyped.

So did china exacerbate the issue when it quarantined Wuhan at the beginning? If so, why and how?

China at first pretended covid didn't exist while putting in structures to quarantine Wuhan. Effectively telling the people there was nothing wrong all, allowing the spread and keeping those without it surrounded by people who do.

I've been under the impression that has been well over hyped. I just want to figure some things out.

Did china kill it's own in an attempt to sway our election? Seems like thats what this is leading to. Global cooperation into the dismantling of the western economy.

Ask yourself, who are the Dick and Dora's who think that's it's being over, 'hyped'

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

I've asked myself the same questions. Seems kind of convenient that just as folks outside of China are starting to question the narrative, Suddenly Beijing is under siege.

Short take-away is that I don't put trust in anything that comes out of China. They lie. Even when they tell the truth, they are putting a deceptive spin on it.

If this was a global cabal operation, China my well have been in on it with hopes of twisting the outcome into their favor.

Maybe there are mutations in China that never made it out of the country in into the west.

What I do know beyond any shadow of a doubt is that at this point, everything we are told is suspect.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Remember those videos of people having seizures in the streets and dying on the spot in china?

Like it was a whole different illness when it got to the United States. People came down with it and were sent off to a nursing home to either die weeks later or survive.

THIS, no one seems to remember. I’ve thought about this a lot. Countless videos of people having convulsions. Where is that now?

Hype and propaganda.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Ummm...it does happen here in the states...just google cytokine storm...or does COVID-19 cause convulsions...

You’ll find that the intracranial inflammation from a cytokine storm can trigger convulsions...as well as viral encephalitis...if the virus passes the blood brain barrier...

So there are multiple pathways through which the virus can cause seizure symptoms...

Hope that helps...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's a huge election in the US this year and the UK leaves the EU common market and completes the transition out of the EU on terms to be decided this year.

Big stakes for globalists.

That is the reason for Covid, BLM riots, Antifa, everything.

The only real question is who are the people behind it all .

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

THIS, no one seems to remember. I’ve thought about this a lot. Countless videos of people having convulsions. Where is that now?

Hype and propaganda.

It's/they are still there since er, January, and..Oh, a lot of face masks about, even for some poor soul who just fell down on his face.

It's up to you to go figure in a exploratory way, you don't have the luxury of wonder.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

I t may have to do with the American diet which makes us healthier. If you noticed it was mostly the unhealthy infirm who was infected.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If only we had a "hidden enemy" to bring us all together.
A way to fear vote everyone to the right.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I've asked myself the same questions. Seems kind of convenient that just as folks outside of China are starting to question the narrative, Suddenly Beijing is under siege.

Short take-away is that I don't put trust in anything that comes out of China. They lie. Even when they tell the truth, they are putting a deceptive spin on it.

If this was a global cabal operation, China my well have been in on it with hopes of twisting the outcome into their favor.

Maybe there are mutations in China that never made it out of the country in into the west.

What I do know beyond any shadow of a doubt is that at this point, everything we are told is suspect.

That's a way to go, but that does require answers, and government lying is surely a part..and not necessarily a singular thing, to any government.

In the case of this COVID-19, I think we need to look at other countries, as well as China.

edit on 27-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...it does happen here in the states...just google cytokine storm...or does COVID-19 cause convulsions...

You’ll find that the intracranial inflammation from a cytokine storm can trigger convulsions...as well as viral encephalitis...if the virus passes the blood brain barrier...

So there are multiple pathways through which the virus can cause seizure symptoms...

Hope that helps...

YouSir

Good one, people should be attentive and use their bonce.

edit on 27-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Way too much going on...In China people were collapsing and dying in the streets...Hospital emergency rooms were elbow to elbow with infected patients with videos of people laying on the floor in excruciating pain and dying right there...

Saw a video of police(?) collecting supposed infected people off the streets kicking and screaming while being thrown into the back of large vans...

And then we get to the U.S....New York City gets over run with China flu patients...People are flocking to the hospitals with SYMPTOMS (there were not tests) put on ventilators and then died...The governors and mayors said people are dying because of a shortage of ventilators...Turns out gov. Cuomo was hiding 30,000 of them...

Trump sends in military hospital ships while handing out millions in cash to build temporary hospitals to hand the massive overflow...These facilities were never used...

Massive numbers of people who need medical care were denied since all resources were going to treat virus patients...Lot's of those people died...And since those patients were refuse treatment, that left hospitals with massive amounts of nurses and doctors and support staff who had nothing to do...Thousands were laid off...

And then Cuomo and 4 other Democrat governors ordered to send very sick patients with the highly contagious virus to nursing homes where the most vulnerable Americans lived knowing the virus would spread to the residents, killing enough residents to make up half the death toll statistics in America...

And then, unbelievably the Center for Disease Control sent out thousands of tests to test to see if people had the virus, but somehow the tests were contaminated WITH THE VIRUS...Those who were tested were given the virus...

And what was the result of the virus...The U.S. economy is all but destroyed...

And now, we apparently have a 2nd wave coming thru...While millions more are being tested the numbers of those infected is skyrocketing...This is reason according to the CDC and all major fake news media outlets to shut the economy back down...

They neglect to tell you that 95% of those who test positive don't even know they have the virus...They are not dying...They are not even getting sick...

So how much more is it going to take for people to get their heads out of their a$$e$ and admit they are being played and say enough is enough...

The former traitorious President spent 3 years in an attempted coup on our current, duly elected President and this virus, whether actual or manufactured is just the next step in that coup...If this fails, what next???

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Perhaps, because the information that has been put forward by the American administration is so totally inconsistent and self-contradictory, we could simply discount everything they have said (except where it can be verified against what has occurred in other countries)?

We know that lots of people died in China, in Italy, and are now dying in Brazil, as well as numbers of other countries.

Perhaps the truth is being suppressed where you are, and it isn't everywhere else in the world that are deceived, but rather, it is the US dialogue which is the disinformation?

edit on 27/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

We really have to dismiss almost everything that was reported out of China about CV19.

We can only really go by what our scientists and doctors know.

And, given even that, it seems to be the most elusive, magical, unpredictable germ ever encountered.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Way too much going on...In China people were collapsing and dying in the streets...Hospital emergency rooms were elbow to elbow with infected patients with videos of people laying on the floor in excruciating pain and dying right there...

Saw a video of police(?) collecting supposed infected people off the streets kicking and screaming while being thrown into the back of large vans...

And then we get to the U.S....New York City gets over run with China flu patients...People are flocking to the hospitals with SYMPTOMS (there were not tests) put on ventilators and then died...The governors and mayors said people are dying because of a shortage of ventilators...Turns out gov. Cuomo was hiding 30,000 of them...

Trump sends in military hospital ships while handing out millions in cash to build temporary hospitals to hand the massive overflow...These facilities were never used...

Massive numbers of people who need medical care were denied since all resources were going to treat virus patients...Lot's of those people died...And since those patients were refuse treatment, that left hospitals with massive amounts of nurses and doctors and support staff who had nothing to do...Thousands were laid off...

And then Cuomo and 4 other Democrat governors ordered to send very sick patients with the highly contagious virus to nursing homes where the most vulnerable Americans lived knowing the virus would spread to the residents, killing enough residents to make up half the death toll statistics in America...

And then, unbelievably the Center for Disease Control sent out thousands of tests to test to see if people had the virus, but somehow the tests were contaminated WITH THE VIRUS...Those who were tested were given the virus...

And what was the result of the virus...The U.S. economy is all but destroyed...

And now, we apparently have a 2nd wave coming thru...While millions more are being tested the numbers of those infected is skyrocketing...This is reason according to the CDC and all major fake news media outlets to shut the economy back down...

They neglect to tell you that 95% of those who test positive don't even know they have the virus...They are not dying...They are not even getting sick...

So how much more is it going to take for people to get their heads out of their a$$e$ and admit they are being played and say enough is enough...

The former traitorious President spent 3 years in an attempted coup on our current, duly elected President and this virus, whether actual or manufactured is just the next step in that coup...If this fails, what next???

LOL, Obama engineered the anti-scientific bias, budget cuts to essential agencies such as the CDC and WHO, and systemic inaction, of Trump. Yeah, right.

edit on 27/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

We really have to dismiss almost everything that was reported out of China about CV19.

Why?

The OP points out that the information you are getting in the US is contradictory.

Why would you continue to believe them, that the Chinese data is false?

We can only really go by what our scientists and doctors know.

And, given even that, it seems to be the most elusive, magical, unpredictable germ ever encountered.

No, everyone in the rest of the world doesn't seem to have the issues with the scientific data that the US does.

(BTW, it isn't a germ).

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
That's a good question to ask, but I highly doubt it had anything to do in the political world. But... someone in my opinion did create this monster and then it escaped from the lab in Wuhan back in Nov or Dec. It is now known that sewage samples in Northern Italy contained the virus in it back in December. It is well know that it may take up to 3.4 hours to 42 days to affect people.

That’s been my thoughts all along too. And it’s morphed/mutated into something less lethal for some people, But still lethal to others

Interesting how they’re studying blood types to see if there’s a difference in severity of symptoms 🤔

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join