It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo video from apparently Argentina

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Whilst trawling (not trolling) another site, I once again came across another UFO video that bears looking at. And once again I realized that ATS is not the place it once was.

There have been a lot of comments regarding whether this is plain CGI or suchlike but I am not sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Looks like cgi to me.

Grainy clip, short video, both things that people use to try and hide cgi. And the way it looks compared to the background doesn’t look quite right to me...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Looks like cgi to me.

Grainy clip, short video, both things that people use to try and hide cgi. And the way it looks compared to the background doesn’t look quite right to me...

Mate did you actually look at the video? This isn't the reddit video that got slammed for bad quality, it's a much better quality video.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I haven’t seen any other version of this video. Link the others if you can. I want it to be real, but something about it doesn’t look right to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's very hard to tell fake ufos from real ones these days.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It's a balloon.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I thought it resembled a some type of balloon, descending horizontally.
It floats rather than manoeuvres
edit on 27-6-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just before it enters into the trees its like a Frame is cut?
looks fishy

1:02-1:03

You can also see the waves in the water jump/skip that cut..
Almost like a overlay.
edit on 27-6-2020 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The video says it's Panama, not Argentina.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Not trying to be a dick here, but I'm reading a lot about how ATS used to be about this kind of stuff, not politics and what nots. Yet, when we do get something, its immediately debunked and well, that's that. Maybe all the CGI and fakery is whats ruined this site. No one wants to believe anymore.

I liked the video... the music, as usual with these things, is unnecessary.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Not trying to be a dick here, but I'm reading a lot about how ATS used to be about this kind of stuff, not politics and what nots. Yet, when we do get something, its immediately debunked and well, that's that. Maybe all the CGI and fakery is whats ruined this site. No one wants to believe anymore.

Same thing happened to me.

Great debunking skills here.

Some scream CGI at everything.

Nothing to discuss with closed minded people.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Could have been good but the supposed craft it too wobbly...The one I saw did not wobble...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Same place, invaded by polly heads, but as far as ufo and paranormal are concerned, the bar has been raised significantly due to an exponential leap in technology. The fakers and hoaxers never went away, and with the tools they have today, photo's and video can no longer be used as evidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It looks like the craft they depicted in the late 60s series UFO.
If you compare the vehicles Im sure you will agree. Im going to say CGI as well due to no dialogue.
Anybody observing something real would be doing a lot of gasping, ohhs, awws, and WTF`s.

A clip of the old UFO series from 1969
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2020-04-03 by skybandit because: bad link

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

your right man, i just hope you ignore people whom are quick to deny. got to wait it out for the open minded. But interesting clip.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

I have raised this issue in other threads and warnings have been posted, unfortunate some lack the people skills to discuss things as adults. No different than any other comment section / forum I have been on though.

I thought it would be less controlled if a balloon. Maybe one of the cgi detectives can tell if there are any clues.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Where's the shadow or reflection when it gets closer to the water?
edit on 27-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Probable HOAX

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hmm.. that is interesting looking. I agree, it looks less 'randomly floaty' than a balloon, maybe if it was weighted with something? It looks a little high, a little overcast, and the water is moving.. might that explain no shadow?
I always enjoy the vids that are recent. Thanks for posting it!

It does look like the tv one skybandit linked to.. hmm

Ahh.. just saw IMSAM's post.. darn it! Probably right
edit on 28-6-2020 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think we can rule out a balloon, as there is some smoke in the upper right corner going the other way.
Of course there can be a wind shift, but it looks like the wind is going in the other direction.

edit on 28-6-2020 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join