It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infections on the rise, and not a PEEP about the protests. Typical.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The biggest most important thing that can be done right now is for Congress to tell states that they will not get one penny if they shut down again.

Blue states are already suffering due to the last time they shut down. Assure them that no bailout is coming, and they will not down again...IMO.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
In case this hypocrisy has not been shared before in this thread. Personifies how dumb the mainstream media thinks we are.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
That is because the protesting is part of the leftist agenda.

They are at war with many sectors of the country and are blatant about it.

They will quickly condemn some and look the other way for others.

The liberal judges are letting all rioters and protests off.
Trump said they arrested thousands of rioters. Well the judges wont prosecute.

These is the defund police, foreigners in politics like Omar and many other who.can barely even speak the language.
This is open borders with every central America voting Democrat.
This is blowing up and removing historic relics Taliban style

And hey we all do it. Countries mess with each other by funding anti government groups.

Americans should be way smarter.

But they are so afraid of being racist. Crazy times

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The same congress that spent 3 TRILLION?

Hah, surely you jest

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The same congress that spent 3 TRILLION?

Hah, surely you jest

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I believe all evidence so far points to COVID being one giant hoax.

If that is not the case, then the Democrat party, their violent extremist rioters, BLM, and Grant Floyd's multiple funerals are directly to blame.

I also believe that the mandatory mask orders are so that violent extremist rioters can hide their identity more easily so Darth Soros doesn't have to pay any unnecessary bail or court costs.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't know that EVERYONE said the protests were totally fine. Fauci himself warned about it. I've heard of at least several people that wanted to attend protests but stayed in because of coronavirus fears.

With that said, the latest seems to be that coronavirus doesn't spread very much outdoors in general, which is why the massive lake of the Ozarks pool party didn't result in a massive spike.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What they don't say is that the infections are not causing mortality rates to spike and in fact the deaths from Covid 19 continue to drop. Its way less than 1% now , and dropping further as more and more are tested. People are getting it in areas where it hasn't gone through yet, or they're testing positive meaning they've had it already.
So its looking less scary when you actually look at the data and don't just let the MSM hysteria headlines fool you.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think the spike is due to younger people flooding the restaurants and bars after the reopening of States. New cases are of mostly young people and we are not seeing spikes in death because young people are less likely to die from coronavirus. We will see spikes in deaths in the coming weeks if the young people spread it to older and immunocompromised people.

I don't think the protests caused the spikes in cases we are seeing because those protests were outside and most protesters were wearing masks. I would like to see evidence that proves me wrong if so.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It's not rising. They are counting probable cases - peole you met after a positive fradulent PCR test as covid cases. Come on, it's a joke, they are trolling, robbing and raping us. It's not even funny
😛

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
It's not rising. They are counting probable cases - peole you met after a positive fradulent PCR test as covid cases. Come on, it's a joke, they are trolling, robbing and raping us. It's not even funny

Yup. And the boot-licking Governors of TX, Fl, AZ, GA, etc., despite being staunch pro-Trump and opening their states ('cause Trump said to) when infectious disease experts said too soon and not wanting to enforce mask-wearing, are seeing yheir fake numbers surge and their CCU's overrun. Burt that's just all fake news. They must not REALLY be Republicans. Deep State? RINO's? Dem plants??

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Absolutely. Do they still get paid for every covid? Was any of these governors in an actual hospital checking if every patient is a valid case who needs to be on a ventilator? Were you there taking pictures and vids like that nurse talking about basically killing patients? I wasnt either. I think you are underestimating the level of conspiracy that is going on. Many hospitals have no problem selling fresh body parts of aborted fetuses. Shoving a tube down the throat of an old vagus to cash out 50k sounds like a good deal. A governor is just that. Not even a President visited a hospital. He could ask for an investigation but he didnt. Democrats are not afraid of infiltration, using power to full extent and beyond unlike conservatives.
Look at Pence. He's like some pastor. They have to laugh hard. It's a feast. A satanic orgy.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
so what do you think of THIS guy tim walters 53 diabetic history of strokes founder of re open maryland he was out there for months protesting rallies churches....with a dry cough eventually had vision problem fever headache... tested positive...never wore a mask...no social distancing......heres the kicker he REFUSES to co operate and give info on who he has had close contact with...he just doesn't give a crap......people have the right to know if they have been exposed and this needs to be tracked

I haven't seen ONE democrat who has acted like this jackass REPUBLICAN www.newsweek.com...

originally posted by: Bloodworth

These is the defund police, foreigners in politics like Omar and many other who.can barely even speak the language.

And hey we all do it. Countries mess with each other by funding anti government groups.

edit on 1-7-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I keep seeing people say that no one was/is talking about covid when the protests started, yet I still saw nothing but covid videos popping up in the News section on YouTube, still saw stories about it in WaPo....and speaking of WaPo, the front page today was a big ole’ headline about the protests and covid. The majority here would just scoff at it though, as it points to the protests as NOT being a reason for the recent rise in cases. Can’t say I’m surprised, I figured it was going to be put forth that way.

I’m really just sick of all this crap...covid, right vs left, politics. I’ll be selling my house in a couple years, the wife and I are already looking at less populated areas. I’ve spent enough time in big cities, it’s time to venture out to the boonies where I have to drive 30 minutes to get to the nearest store and there’s 0 noise pollution. Unless I can find an island to buy on the cheap. Then I’m definitely going with the island.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
so what do you think of THIS guy tim walters 53 diabetic history of strokes founder of re open mayland he was out there for month protesting rallies churches....with a dry cough eventually had vision problem fever headache... tested positive...never wore a mask...no social distancing......heres the kicker he REFUSES to co operate and give info on who he has had close contact with...he just doesn't give a crap......people have the right to know if they have been exposed and this needs to be tracked

I haven't seen ONE democrat who has acted like this jackass REPUBLICAN www.newsweek.com...

originally posted by: Bloodworth

He sounds like the rioters/protesters

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join