It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infections on the rise, and not a PEEP about the protests. Typical.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Don't be silly, all those thousands of people rioting, burning and killing could not have possibly spread the virus.

The entire 40k day new cases is from Trump's empty rally don't you know.

Quite funny when you think about it. If Trumps rally had hundreds of thousands attend, he would have been vilified about seeding the virus, only about 7K showed up and he is made fun of for a 1/2 empty arena. Yet, the libs encourage tens of thousands in hundreds of cities to hit the street in non-peaceful riots, and not a whisper.

And wouldn't you know, it's exploding in the 35 and under crowd, kind of like the demographic of the rioters, don't ya think?
edit on 27-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
No government had any right to place any of us under house arrest.

All protests are not violent, in fact, only a fraction are in comparison to the total.

The virus is virulent and spread by close personal contact, ANY close personal contact, whether "rlght or left."

The virus is a strand of RNA that specializes in propagating itself via other organisms.

We were not prepared as a nation or as a planet for a true pandemic.

We still aren't.

Stop buying into the BS; at least come out of this with your mind freed even a tiny bit from the narrative we are embedded in 24/7.

At worst, a protest can be civil disobedience. What has been happening after the protests are no longer a protest nor do the share too many of the same members.

The doublespeak that comes from the media and politicians is utterly ridiculous.

Buckle up.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

You need to rescue your party by running for President , I don't think joe is in it for the long run .

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
when this SHTF everyone went in and locked their doors.
My job was declared essential you guys took all the mask and sanitizer with you....sold out.
we said heck with it were all going to die....im still here!!!

Ive never worn a mask 200 or more of our costumers no mask.
if i go in a place & they require a mask at the door i go somewhere else.

it was nice when the streets were empty,it was like a mad max movie.

You guys all come back out start rioting.
spreading germs.

The democratic state i live in ,the Governor wont open completely without a vaccine.
hes holding that one over our heads im sure hes saving it for next year....oh cant make you take one but it could effect our drivers license,
state tax's,health insurance.

i look to be a high risk non complaint resident with a million others.....food trucks will be setting ducks.

New job title "Outlaw"...with sniper cover.
edit on 27-6-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

NPR blamed it on Memorial day and no mention of protests. I just wish they were upfront about leaning left

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Right now we think it is more about plans for adding more commercial construction out here.

But if folk start getting sick all the sudden we may change our minds.

I am sorry that I did such a lousy job. Humor is not my strong suit.

edit on 27-6-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So as I listen to the news while driving, I'm hearing of catastrophic increases in infections among younger people. Florida and Texas are shutting down the bars again. Other states are concerned with the sudden rise. It's horrible.

But why? Why on earth would there be a sudden rise a week or two after massive protests were not only condoned, but encouraged? It's almost as if this was planned. Damn, I have trouble even listening to myself say that. Almost as if there is some saying about never letting a crisis go to waste. I don't remember.

But what happens now? Will someone step up and mention the obvious? Or do we continue to pretend that the massive protests and riots didn't happen? Oh wait, there was the billions of Trump supporters who rallied in Tulsa right? Oh, nope, CNN mocked the president for only having like 6500 folks there. So it's not really fair to blame this one on the orange guy. (I'm kidding, of course he is to blame, amirite)

So until you have official word, I suppose protests are fine, but stay off the damn beaches you sum beaches!

and as always, have a nice day.

Sure...Catastrophic increases in infections...But none of these people are getting sick...They don't even know they have it...So where's the danger??? It's being hyped by the news media and deep state...

And let's not forget...In the beginning the CDC sent out tests that were contaminated, WITH THE VIRUS...How is that possible??? People were given tests and given the virus at the same time...Could be that is still happening...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Will someone step up and mention the obvious?

The obvious:

These protests are not mentioned as these were incited just to spread the virus through the group of protestors.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don’t even understand these protests anymore.

Most of it seems to be white women shouting abuse at black police officers. Are the black police officers white supremacists? Seems kinda weird to me. Maybe they hang around with their friend the Gay Polish Jewish Nazi.

Is this still for black lives matter? Or is it about abolishing the police again? Or another thing entirely? I doubt the ones protesting even know anymore.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Or maybe there is no spike and they are saying there is because that's the only way to keep the fear level high enough to get away with shutting down the country again, forcing people to wear masks, taking away all privacy and freedom, and convincing everyone they need a vaccine next year to get back to a normal life.

Or maybe the spike is because of the increased testing. Test more people with test kits that are still "laced" with the virus and magically more and more people are now infected.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
I have been wondering about the plants as well it is cold in there it seems like the cold is making the covid flourish....how does that apply when the winter weather hits...and for the record I am normally for peaceful demonsrtation but when I saw them out there I wondered if that was going to spread the covid...I am NOT for burning down stores..I am a democrat.....commom sense...we need common sense...extreme on the left or the right is not good.

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
It is all the cases going on at Meat packing places across the globe that is peaking my interest

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Doesn't matter. People have a constitutional right to protest. They did it in Michigan, armed, and walking in the streets without any police intervention at all. Sont like it, fix the problems they're protesting. They finally have leverage to fix long overdue issues, and you're upset why exactly? Because they should wait until it's most convenient for you? Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Doesn't matter. People have a constitutional right to protest. They did it in Michigan, armed, and walking in the streets without any police intervention at all. Sont like it, fix the problems they're protesting. They finally have leverage to fix long overdue issues, and you're upset why exactly? Because they should wait until it's most convenient for you? Deal with it.

did you actually read the OP?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's all part of the PLOT. For instance, look at the below graph and note how "some" states added "probable" Covid-19 deaths, starting on June 26th.

ourworldindata.org...~USA#what-is-the-daily-number-of-confirmed-deaths

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
GUESS WHAT keep complaining about the protestors and saying they are all the left democrats WELL

www.dailymail.co.uk... reply to: carewemust

larry hogan REPUBLICAN cofounder of reopen maryland 53 diabetic history of mini strokes and a bit over weight leading the rally protests in maryland went to churches was out regularly never wore a mask...has tested positive for the virus..but get this. ..he REFUSES to help with the contact tracing effort....you know people you were in close contact with should be informed that you have it.

with this guys age and health history it is no surprise he got it...but to refuse the contact tracking effort what kind of selfish crap is that?

edit on 28-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I'm just very leery of these new cases they are reporting. Are people dying or are they just testing positive? I had it back in early April when it raced through my workplace, a good two weeks before masks were mandatory. Everybody got it, some were serious, one fatal, most were mild to asymptomatic. I knew I had it but it never got as bad as a cold. Some shortness of breath, some sneezing, some chills for a few days. If i got tested would I test positive as having it even though its been over two months since I contracted it? Are these tests accurate? And my county was one of the harder hit counties in PA. We've had a few new cases a day , about 30 in a week. No more deaths. It was rampant for a while but now we have reached herd immunity, apparently. We're possibly seeing new cases of those who kept isolated ( although if you went to any big box retail store or supermarket you were exposed) but are now catching it. 70% of those who died from it were elderly or those with serious contributing medical conditions. But that still leaves a recovery rate of over 99%.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Damn. You had to dig hard to find just ONE conservative.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It’s not just the protests. Whenever I go for a drive here in Austin, I always see young people disregarding social distancing. They’re apparently immortal and bad things never happen to them.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
More tests = more results. It also makes the mortality rate go down. There is no second wave, it's just one wave with more testing being ramped up. it looks like another spike but it's the same climb.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
All the "new cases" and then you have articles like this:

CDC Says Possibly 'Less Than Half' Of Positive Antibody Tests Are Correct

www.forbes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join