It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infections on the rise, and not a PEEP about the protests. Typical.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Health "experts" and pundits are emphasizing how the Trump rally is resulting in new (single-digit) cases but that there aren't increases in coronavirus cases as a result of peaceful protesting and BLM protests (don't forget the rampant violence/rioting/stealing/vandalism that many of these same pundits defend and are even endorsing)

Yet anyone on that side of the argument seems okay with this and/or 100% in denial

All this and ATS might be gone before too long... wow these are very uncertain times

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I heard that happened.
Do you think they came from states currently experiencing new outbreaks? Hard to tell I suppose.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

But why? Why on earth would there be a sudden rise a week or two after massive protests were not only condoned, but encouraged? It's almost as if this was planned.

It’s almost as if the constitutional right to protest can’t be infringed by a pandemic.

Crazy world we live in.

Hmm I feel like you almost set yourself up for a trap here.

When it seems that certain other constitutional rights to gather and assemble where denied but marching in the streets was
A OK.

...but I will let other members work out the gist of what im getting at here.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
In the beginning, it was mostly "the left" taking the virus seriously while the right denounced it as "just a flu" and a Democrat hoax. Then it was mostly "the left" who disregarded all precautions in favor of getting involved in the protests and all of sudden the right has their panties in a bunch and suddenly cares deeply about stopping the spread.

Our country has a one track mind. This polarization is what'll be our undoing.

Ummmmmmm, the right didn't have their panties in a bunch over the virus. They were rightfully pissed off at the hypocrisy of the media and politicians who turned a blind eye to their blessed revolutionaries thus proving the whole lock down and virus was nothing more than a hoax!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Health "experts" and pundits are emphasizing how the Trump rally is resulting in new (single-digit) cases but that there aren't increases in coronavirus cases as a result of peaceful protesting and BLM protests (don't forget the rampant violence/rioting/stealing/vandalism that many of these same pundits defend and are even endorsing)

Yet anyone on that side of the argument seems okay with this and/or 100% in denial

All this and ATS might be gone before too long... wow these are very uncertain times

It seems like if you have a 'noble cause' then you're good to go.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
When there was a letter from “medical professionals” encouraging the protests/riots, because “white supremacy” is as big a public health crisis as Peiking Pestilence, it became obvious just how far gone from reality the identity politics left is.

Maybe they’re trying to kill off their own supporters? Only conclusion i can draw.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
When there was a letter from “medical professionals” encouraging the protests/riots, because “white supremacy” is as big a public health crisis as Peiking Pestilence, it became obvious just how far gone from reality the identity politics left is.

Maybe they’re trying to kill off their own supporters? Only conclusion i can draw.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

But why? Why on earth would there be a sudden rise a week or two after massive protests were not only condoned, but encouraged? It's almost as if this was planned.

It’s almost as if the constitutional right to protest can’t be infringed by a pandemic.

Crazy world we live in.

As long as it suits you guys narrative.
Trump rally...F No!!
Rioters and protesters...Leave them alone, they ain’t hurting anyone.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have been wondering about the plants as well it is cold in there it seems like the cold is making the covid flourish....how does that apply when the winter weather hits...and for the record I am normally for peaceful demonsrtation but when I saw them out there I wondered if that was going to spread the covid...I am NOT for burning down stores..I am a democrat.....commom sense...we need common sense...extreme on the left or the right is not good.

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
It is all the cases going on at Meat packing places across the globe that is peaking my interest

edit on 27-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Must not be listening to the right reports or people.

I ran into a Black Lives Matter protest just yesterday with the attendant MAGA counter-protest.

From what I hear and read - the protests are making a big difference in the Covid numbers - it's the party gatherings that are diving the increase in infections.

As the U.S. begins to open back up, coronavirus clusters — where multiple people contract COVID-19 at the same event or location — are popping up all over the country. And despite drawing massive crowds, protests against police violence and racial injustice in Washington state weren't among those clusters.

"We're finding that the social events and gatherings, these parties where people aren't wearing masks, are our primary source of infection," Lautenbach says. "And then the secondary source of infection is workplace settings. There were 31 related employers just associated with that one party because of the number of people that brought that to their workplace. So for us, for a community our size, that's a pretty massive spread."

And much of that spread, Lautenbach says, is affecting young people.

www.npr.org...[editb y]edit on 27-6-2020 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
thanks for posting that...as I said when the protests first happened I wondered if it would spread the covid....I posted in another thread a guy had the covid but no symptoms he threw a birthday party..inside no masks no distancing 2 hours long and like 8 people at the party got it from him and they gave it to 10 more family members several ended up in the hospital...l....

the people bitching about the protestors keep ignoring the fact that they were outside these cases cropping up are parties groups inside and nightclubs etc not wearing masks not social distancing...many protestors wore masks

a reply to: FyreByrd

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I want to laugh at that but out here were I live we have had zero cases of people being sick from COVID, zero people reporting symptoms, and zero people that have tested positive.

We have noticed a lot more air traffic and crop dusters than normal, and this during a time when when flights are supposed to be limited.

We are telling everyone that if any us start getting sick it is because they sprayed us.

I am not lying, right now as I am typing this a darn crop duster is flying overhead.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Violater1

I want to laugh at that but out here were I live we have had zero cases of people being sick from COVID, zero people reporting symptoms, and zero people that have tested positive.

We have noticed a lot more air traffic and crop dusters than normal, and this during a time when when flights are supposed to be limited.

We are telling everyone that if any us start getting sick it is because they sprayed us.

I am not lying, right now as I am typing this a darn crop duster is flying overhead.

So what's your theory, the spooks have commandeered the crop duster or the farmer is in on it and spraying his family and yours ?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
least it seems deaths are still dropping least in usa 36k new cases and only 499 deaths , still sucks id imagine if one of the deaths were a family member but at least it does seem that the over all death toll is slowly going down

As the number of infections keep rising so will the deaths.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It was Never about BLM.
it was to kill more people with cov-19.
so BLM only to Use they to Die...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Crazy world we live in.

As long as it suits you guys narrative.
Trump rally...F No!!
Rioters and protesters...Leave them alone, they ain’t hurting anyone.

Can you show me one single post from a member here in ats that has said what you are insinuating ?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I now believe that this virus is purposely being sprayed
through out our country and world.
How are we to stop this well funded ( Gates, Soros, Rockefeller...) NWO attack?
SnF

Ummm...oh...wait...

So your saying that all those Chinese restaurants...are really just sleeper cells out spritzing the airwaves...?

Yeesh...and I just had some excellent wonton and hot and sour soup last week...maybe I shouldn’t have eaten the egg rolls...

Wonton flu anyone...anyone...?

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No government had any right to place any of us under house arrest.

All protests are not violent, in fact, only a fraction are in comparison to the total.

The virus is virulent and spread by close personal contact, ANY close personal contact, whether "rlght or left."

The virus is a strand of RNA that specializes in propagating itself via other organisms.

We were not prepared as a nation or as a planet for a true pandemic.

We still aren't.

Stop buying into the BS; at least come out of this with your mind freed even a tiny bit from the narrative we are embedded in 24/7.

edit on 27-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

This is 2020...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Protests could be part of it.
Do the spike locations match the protest locations?

Seems a lot of the spikes are related to states phasing in normal activities. Especially indoor things. Food, booze, shopping.

A lot of those protesters were bused in from other areas

Right. All those protesters "bused in" from Houston, Arkansas, Mississippi, UT, AZ and FL right? Those liberals all returned to those bastions of left-wing thought where there are now spikes in covid. But Soros!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join