It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infections on the rise, and not a PEEP about the protests. Typical.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So as I listen to the news while driving, I'm hearing of catastrophic increases in infections among younger people. Florida and Texas are shutting down the bars again. Other states are concerned with the sudden rise. It's horrible.

But why? Why on earth would there be a sudden rise a week or two after massive protests were not only condoned, but encouraged? It's almost as if this was planned. Damn, I have trouble even listening to myself say that. Almost as if there is some saying about never letting a crisis go to waste. I don't remember.

But what happens now? Will someone step up and mention the obvious? Or do we continue to pretend that the massive protests and riots didn't happen? Oh wait, there was the billions of Trump supporters who rallied in Tulsa right? Oh, nope, CNN mocked the president for only having like 6500 folks there. So it's not really fair to blame this one on the orange guy. (I'm kidding, of course he is to blame, amirite)

So until you have official word, I suppose protests are fine, but stay off the damn beaches you sum beaches!

and as always, have a nice day.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You expect culpability or responsibility from the same political ideology that supports open, actual racism and upholds ignorance? Where ideas such as hypocrisy and integrity need not apply?

Jokes on you Dude!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The movie may well have many comedic elements.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I forget sometimes...

Are we supposed to go outside and gather to clap at people who told us to be inside or for the people who must be outside so basically clapping to ourselves when we are doing it outside?

The new normal is starting to look like opposite day.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Jokes on you Dude!

how sad is it when that isn't an insult, but a reality?

I suppose we should just wait and be told how to cower in fear next. I need to order a new security blanket from Amazon.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It is all the cases going on at Meat packing places across the globe that is peaking my interest

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wait till someone teaches them about daycare.
The actual hidden bioweapons labs.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I now believe that this virus is purposely being sprayed
through out our country and world.
How are we to stop this well funded ( Gates, Soros, Rockefeller...) NWO attack?
SnF

edit on V012020Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jun 2020 16:01:31 -05001 by Violater1 because: snf

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

lets start with the testing procedure, is it reliable? does it even give a 100% accurate result? I dont think so
it was designed to create fear and chaos

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Don't be silly, all those thousands of people rioting, burning and killing could not have possibly spread the virus.

The entire 40k day new cases is from Trump's empty rally don't you know.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Protests could be part of it.
Do the spike locations match the protest locations?

Seems a lot of the spikes are related to states phasing in normal activities. Especially indoor things. Food, booze, shopping.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
How boring I really wish they went with fake alien invasion over

covid-1984 the revenge of WU-FLU

I mean I don't think it's going to be as big of a summer blockbuster as Burn Loot Mayhem was that got folks real excited.
edit on 27-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Protests could be part of it.
Do the spike locations match the protest locations?

Seems a lot of the spikes are related to states phasing in normal activities. Especially indoor things. Food, booze, shopping.

A lot of those protesters were bused in from other areas

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
In the beginning, it was mostly "the left" taking the virus seriously while the right denounced it as "just a flu" and a Democrat hoax. Then it was mostly "the left" who disregarded all precautions in favor of getting involved in the protests and all of sudden the right has their panties in a bunch and suddenly cares deeply about stopping the spread.

Our country has a one track mind. This polarization is what'll be our undoing.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Contact tracers were told to NOT ask if protest was attended

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

We are hearing about supposed “spikes” in Texas and Florida because they are really trying to sway the voters away from Trump there.
If the Dems can convince voters that Trump is killing them, they might vote for Joe “You Ain’t Black” Biden.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I really wish they went with fake alien invasion

Don't speak of that. The invasion schedule has not been decided on yet.
edit on 6 27 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

But why? Why on earth would there be a sudden rise a week or two after massive protests were not only condoned, but encouraged? It's almost as if this was planned.

It’s almost as if the constitutional right to protest can’t be infringed by a pandemic.

Crazy world we live in.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
least it seems deaths are still dropping least in usa 36k new cases and only 499 deaths , still sucks id imagine if one of the deaths were a family member but at least it does seem that the over all death toll is slowly going down

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: SolAquarius

I really wish they went with fake alien invasion

Don't speak of that. The invasion scheduled has not been decided on yet.

Uh Oh spoiler alert

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join