It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid we won't be able to shut down even if it gets bad.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The blue state Governor’s are in for a surprise in November. No one really takes them seriously any more.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
Perhaps this is is all a eugenics thing.
Vampires need clean blood.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345

Ummm...it’s funny you mention that...

I read a Sci-Fi story once where the main character was in Thailand and purposely infected himself with HIV...in order to kill a vampire queen...

In the story it worked...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: FyreByrd

So you are going to risk it all for voting.

Kinda like going out to play fantasy football.

Your going to risk everything by not voting?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: rom12345

Ummm...it’s funny you mention that...

I read a Sci-Fi story once where the main character was in Thailand and purposely infected himself with HIV...in order to kill a vampire queen...

In the story it worked...

YouSir

Vampire prevention is not a bad argument for the anti-vax community.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

Here in Michigan, Governor Whitmer once tried to have a single barber arrested. She once asked Pence to discourage the shutdown protests because they were spreading the infection. If she flip flops or demands harsher lockdowns once again, no one will listen to her. They'll see her and these other governors as hypocrites.

The way I see it, she should have been sure the public was aware of any danger. That would be it for her responsibility!
If a grown person wants to cut hair by choice of those who BY CHOICE come to have it done, fully notified it might be dangerous to their heath that is THEIR business!

Look at a pack of cigarettes proven killer of millions. It gives you a warning on the side and leave you the freedom to make your own choice as an informed adult.

they have not right to become the gestapo nor treat us like children!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

They didn't stop the armed protesters fighting for their right to get a haircut either. Back then everyone on here was like, "evil governor wants to stop constitutional right to protest." Then people protest being killed by cops and everyone on here is all, "break up their protest, they're spreading germs we dont think are real!" No wonder this place is destined for the graveyard.

I think you are wrong.
I think People didn't like the looters and burners and criminal actions being allowed not the protests armed or not!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Thats one way to look at it.

There are approaches that are specific to blood type though.

Overall, there are suggestions that are pretty much universal as well. Again, we are talking general mitigation in a topic where most pick the facet of the individual, or the facet of the group, as it suits whatever argument they think they are making.

Of course, pretty much the entire industry revolves around dependency on the industry itself. Actually informing and educating the public (alongside the extensive online resources that exist) would hurt the bottom line.

Issues specific to blood type can be approached, at least in part, through diet. They even have diets specific to it. Its probably something we still have a lot to learn about.

We are also learning that 50-80%+ of the population is completely "non-susceptible" to SARS-CoV-2 to begin with. Like I said.. Months and months and months of it running through the population. The only time we see an anomaly is when we began our "approach" of "flattening the curve."

If you think that I was saying "people just need to practice better overall health," you arent really listening to what Ive been saying all this time. Some of it is, indeed, "common knowledge," but in the past 2 decades we have learned an enormous amount about these things..

It goes far, far, far beyond just "eat gud and exercise." If doctors and "experts" focused on actual public health, we would be looking at an entirely different situation.

..Not just with SARS-CoV-2 either, but with the pandemics we struggle with every few years (that no one really paid attention to..), flu season in general, and illness/disease as a whole.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

They didn't stop the armed protesters fighting for their right to get a haircut either. Back then everyone on here was like, "evil governor wants to stop constitutional right to protest." Then people protest being killed by cops and everyone on here is all, "break up their protest, they're spreading germs we dont think are real!" No wonder this place is destined for the graveyard.

Incorrect. People started complaining when Private Property was destroyed....you know kind of a difference. A hair cut affects only one person, the person PAYING for it.

Derp cuck derp.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The blue state Governor’s are in for a surprise in November. No one really takes them seriously any more.

I don't think s o in my opinion they are counting on the mail in ballots, which brings my to broach this subject that has been on my mind for awhile. It’s the subject of a national I.D. for voting.
Give everyone 6 months to obtain a birth certificate or naturalization papers.Provide assistance to those whom the political class has deemed oppressed if you ask for such papers when voting. All voter rolls would be purged before hand to facilitate the new registration. This could be facilitated by congress. This would end voter fraud or at lest cut down on it.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This is all an important subliminal program.

Accept our lies and obey.

Ah, those lies. They do it intentionally then reverse their position to gauge our response. So far Pavlov would have a very cooperative kennel. We have become so malleable psychologically we're virtually lemmings just waiting to be told which cliff to jump from. We are in a dangerous situation, especially when they tell one group that violence against another is not only sanctioned but necessary. It's coming.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I made no judgment call either way.

Personally, once I started to see the reality on the ground, I thought most of the measures taken were laughably overbearing for what the disease actually is, does, and the risks it poses to most people. There are some certain demographics who need to take extra precautions, and if you don't belong to those, then your risk is about the same as it is from most other seasonal illnesses.

By all means, those groups need to be taken special care of until the disease has run its course this first time around, but outside of that, most of us don't need to worry too much.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

I don't think s o in my opinion they are counting on the mail in ballots, which brings my to broach this subject that has been on my mind for awhile. It’s the subject of a national I.D. for voting.
Give everyone 6 months to obtain a birth certificate or naturalization papers.Provide assistance to those whom the political class has deemed oppressed if you ask for such papers when voting. All voter rolls would be purged before hand to facilitate the new registration. This could be facilitated by congress. This would end voter fraud or at lest cut down on it.

You're dreaming, you know that? There is no way the Dems would allow any purging of any kind. Unless of course it's a USPS worker dumping GOP campaign materials, a Democrat voting official stuffing ballot boxes, that type of thing.

We finally got our ballot request forms the other day. One for each, plus our son who hasn't lived here for going on four years and is registered to vote in Ohio. I'm tempted to send them back with a large F U in bold block letters.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Your going to risk everything by not voting?

Wait, let me get my character sheet and a D10,

Yeah, nope, no voting, it says i am not even an American.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Meh Im not worried the media heads and health experts have already shown me what the cure is

As soon as I feel even the slightest scratch in my throat

I will find the nearest small business smash its windows in throw a few molotovs in then go tear down a few statues.

As far as I can tell this therapy strengthens the immune system enough to develop a total immunity to COVID-1984

I mean the experts cant be wrong ?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72

Anyone else worried it may get bad, and there will be no way to curb it?

Cogito, ergo sum
Override the matrix with optimism even when odds are stacked against.
These are the abilities of your Eternal Lights your souls.
Mind over matter. There was a lot of LOVE frequency between the many within the many protest. Metaphysically thinking perhaps preventing aggressive spread.
I think if aggressive spread occurs more aggressive spread meaning immediate or faster rising death tolls following infection detected, that yes people will follow the current shutdown down standards again.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

You're dreaming, you know that? There is no way the Dems would allow any purging of any kind. Unless of course it's a USPS worker dumping GOP campaign materials, a Democrat voting official stuffing ballot boxes, that type of thing.

We finally got our ballot request forms the other day. One for each, plus our son who hasn't lived here for going on four years and is registered to vote in Ohio. I'm tempted to send them back with a large F U in bold block letters.

Contact Judicial Watch and let them know!

Not joking, they are about the only group fighting the corruption. I called them once on voter fraud in my area and they were very interested in getting facts to help them fight corruption.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Shame congress if they are not in favor of the law then they are in favor of voter fraud.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: HalWesten

Contact Judicial Watch and let them know!

Not joking, they are about the only group fighting the corruption. I called them once on voter fraud in my area and they were very interested in getting facts to help them fight corruption.

The postal worker was in the news today, the Detroit staffer happened in 2018.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join