It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeshu ben Pandera the sorcerer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Sure.
Have fun it's quite the long read, but if you want it that much.

Or this but you'll have to buy it.

edit on 27-6-2020 by Peeple because: a m for a n

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
a reply to: Akragon
Yea, I cant trust Judas replacment ether.
It would make one good conspiracy theory for the ages , since there are some similarities between the two of them. He could of been a very controversial figure to talk about possibly, and might of been a free radical thinker as compared to the rigid Paul.
I dont even think Appollonous was his real name ether, but he was believed to be very multi lingual an traveled the known world at the time. I do think later that he everntually became synonymous with Paul, but to be made out as rugged martyr instead of a fragile philosopher.
Might of even made one hell of an Anti Christ, 300 years later to mention too, since Appollonous means "Destroyer" too.

Judas' replacement? You mean Matthias? What was your issue with him?

Ye lost me a bit... though its been a while since I've studied these things... Paul was very educated, probably spoke several languages and knew all about various religious traditions of the time, which he actually uses in his writing a lot of the time... Theres no way to say what happened to him... the one account that says he was "beheaded" was writen well over a hundred years after his death IF I remember correctly... personally I think he survived and lived out his life somewhere in isolation.. but who knows

edit on 27-6-2020 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

lmfao.

of course the talmund would want to discredit jesus.

he tried to free religion for the everyman, and back then, you had to be chosen to go to church.
if you were not chosen, you were out.

and jesus came around, and said, nah, fokkk that noise, everyone is equal.

then he fought the bankers.

and then the bankers whacked him, like they still do to this day.

unless a catholik is writing a 'tale' such as this, its all nonsense.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

bankers wacked him? lol

what the hell are they teachin in church these days?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Replacment thing was a snide remark apparently.

Corinthians 3:5
New International Version
"What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe--as the Lord has assigned to each his task."

Exactly, the only thing we have are two millennium eye witness to second hand accounts of what happened then. It is a very murky time period, would be a great time for time travelers maybe, lol.

Like I said though, imo, Paul is a fabrication based off Appollnious , since Tyana an Tarsus are pretty the same place or right beside each other. Not clear on that little detail.

edit on 27-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

interesting... I seem to recall hearing that one before

Theres another nifty conspiracy that Luke was actually another writer.. unfortunately I can't remember who it was...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sure.

Wow, really peeps? How does either one of those books support your narrative.

The Talmud is Old Testament and you have exegete nothing of relative to explain anything to justify your position
And the second
A book with Jews denying that Christ is the Messiah, well duh, obviously they do, they are Jews.

How does any of that support your op, seriously, how does it support your king of dark magic, occult nonsense, Jesus was a sorcerer, neither book states anything like that.

You just made all this up didn’t you
Fishing for stars and flags, not a drop of proof, fantasyland

m.youtube.com...
edit on 27-6-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The Talmud is mostly a book of civil, ritual and moral laws, Peeps hasn’t a clue what he/she is on about
A book of laws is talking about Jesus of Nazareth, centuries before His birth
Patently absurd

Neither source is even remotely relevant to the narrative , just rhetoric against Christianity, very poor diatribe with no research, common sense or logic.
Childish at best

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

bankers wacked him? lol

what the hell are they teachin in church these days?

Actually that’s pretty accurate, bankers whacked Him

The Sanhedrin got very upset when Jesus wrecked the temple, upturned the money changers, condemned the priest in the temple

“John Arno
The historical record evidences one key pervasive fact which is at the core of why Jews reject Jesus Christ to this day. The Sanhedrin Jews conspired to have Jesus killed because he was a threat to their power structure, and vehemently rejected the illicit money they made from scamming worshipers into believing their sacrifices were not pure, and that they had to purchase a sacrifice without spot from the Temple. Worshipers were sent to money changers to get local currency at exorbitant exchange rates to purchase Temple-sponsored sacrificial animals for Passover. Jesus was rightfully and righteously disgusted with their conversion of the holy tradition of Passover into a money-making opportunity while taking advantage of genuine worshipers. Jesus was trouble to them. He was as much a 'question' to the Sanhedrin as Jews were a "question" to Hitler.”

So yeah, whatever you say Ak, again, younare just blowing your own trumpet to look intelligent and it’s not really working to well for you.

But no doubt, you still can’t see it, won’t, that pride will cause you a lot of trouble one day

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sure.

It was a death sentence not long ago to let a non Hebrew see that copy of the Babalonian Talmud

She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters.” (Sanhedrin 106a)

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." KJB

Said a 4x2 allegedly

If a (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
If you were to put my surname in the Israeli phone book you would have a lot of pages to study and adding Rabbi before it would give you a lol

My father was a carpenter and from another thread /When i was a kid my mother Mary Margoret / used to look at me and tell me i was the anti-christ lovely christian woman
And wow did they read their bible , no cooking on a Sunday crew of happy clappers that they were .

There is a statue in America that one of my bloodline had a hand in a very Famous statue about liberty ,and i would hate to see anyone try and touch it for their sake

Nahum 1:5-6 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein. Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

If you really want to stir the flames ohmyvolcano.blogspot.com...

I am a bit of a Heretic
i got a slap when i was young for my answer to when i was told the never carry cracks or stories parable

And if i ever get round to doing a thread called my MK ultra haze

edit on 27/6/2020 by stonerwilliam because: boom drops mike and walks out of the room lol

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The carnal mind can not comprehend the mind of God.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me." - Luke 19:27

Makes me wonder why he told that story.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

That was quite a brilliant talk by Peter Schäfer.

I always kind of suspected the Enochian literature of not being quite on the up and up, although that is what it portrays.

Good find.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me." - Luke 19:27

Makes me wonder why he told that story.

Because that’s the promise, those who don’t accept Christ will one day face judgement, or did you think it was literal?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Men are mere breath; mortals, illusion; placed on a scale all together, they weigh even less than a breath.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I don't know what you're babbling about? I told you on the first page I was talking about the Talmud. You kept pestering me with "what source" and I kept telling you the same thing over and over.
Look at the thread title. I don't feel like repeating myself over and over just because you can't understand what I said.

If you look at the bible it's a myth collection and distortion and all over the place, that has to me a lot less validity than a continued record and tradition that's almost 6000 years old.
But whatever if you really think a man is God and that's not blasphemy of the highest order to you, you are lost anyways.
*my opinion

But I have to say it's very Christian of you: not being able to comprehend what was said and then threatening everybody who doesn't feel like your version of reality is true with death and eternal condemnation...
Jesus surely would be proud.

edit on 28-6-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

lmfao.

of course the talmund would want to discredit jesus.

he tried to free religion for the everyman, and back then, you had to be chosen to go to church.
if you were not chosen, you were out.

and jesus came around, and said, nah, fokkk that noise, everyone is equal.

then he fought the bankers.

and then the bankers whacked him, like they still do to this day.

unless a catholik is writing a 'tale' such as this, its all nonsense.

Interesting, the truth to you is only true when the right person tells it?

Look at the occult traditions, sure there are here and there a few run aways but mostly it's an opposition to the status quo and about an empowerment of all the ordinary people.
Like Jesus did.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

That's what you linked earlier, in parts, I read that.
Seems almost as if that's a common theme amongst Christian mothers to call their child anti-christ.
I wonder if that's because deep down they hope for finally someone to put an end to their... "confusion"?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Take a break your stupid is showing...
And you got your avatar backwards...
you want the other end for an accurate portrayal...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join