It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeshu ben Pandera the sorcerer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

His followers are mysoginists, close minded, self-righteous and in all denominations often pedophiles.

I try not to confuse the followers of Jesus with those who claim to follow Jesus. See Parable of the Tares Matthew 13:36-13:43.

I hate to be that guy who brings politics into everything. Actually, not politics, but rather current events. I hear people crying out against restricting packed churches due to covid-19. And then I think of this:

Matt 6:5“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Notice how I left out the rest of the paragraph: "7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him." He seems to be poking at me there. But OKay, he's allowed to have opinions also.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Raggedyman

I gave you the Wikipedia link because I can hardly show you all the books I read and the conversations and experiences I had.

Calm down indeed. I even said in the OP it doesn't have to be all the Jesus

Well you could tell me your amazing books names at the very least
Making bold statements on assumption and your piousness and arrogance, then suggesting you would be attacked for questioning a faith, NO

Attacked for a statement you seem to have made up based on a Wikipedia article and fabricated nonsense.

Maybe you just think you are smarter than everyone and you saying something validates your belief. You are welcome to the lemmings who follow but me
If you have something valid, I would like to know and Wikipedia is not valid

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

His followers are mysoginists, close minded, self-righteous and in all denominations often pedophiles.

I try not to confuse the followers of Jesus with those who claim to follow Jesus. See Parable of the Tares Matthew 13:36-13:43.

I hate to be that guy who brings politics into everything. Actually, not politics, but rather current events. I hear people crying out against restricting packed churches due to covid-19. And then I think of this:

Matt 6:5“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Notice how I left out the rest of the paragraph: "7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him." He seems to be poking at me there. But OKay, he's allowed to have opinions also.

Pagans pray ?

Not this one , and i take the knee to no man or G-d www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Really? And who are you that you can demand I have to show you my biography before I can write whatever I want on this forum?
Get over yourself

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
1 Timothy 4:1–2, "Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared. (This is you).

You're a fool for typing what you did and you have blasphemed the most holy name. I'd repent if I were you.

Also.....

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

You did that too.

This thread is an absolute joke, a mockery.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

The 40 days of fasting and meditation is pretty old and has survived all this time. It's powerful stuff.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

How is it you just pick and choose what you like and what not?
Matthew 7 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Pagans pray ?

Maybe some do. I read a book of Wiccan ceremonies once. Some of it seemed to be prayer-esque at least.

I didn't want to appear to be pigeon holing Jesus as one of those people who judges large groups of people by a stereotype. He just may have been prejudiced.

There you have it. I've written it out.

edit on 27-6-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I think those Wiccans are new agers

I dont have a G-d , I have a d-g , signed a dyslexic

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Wiccans really only exist since Gerald B. Gardner's book "Witchcraft Today", likely concocted with Margaret Murray they were both members of the Folklore Society.

Hardly pagans. But like stonerwilliam says new agers... well early new agers from the 50s

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone caught the deception.

This Yeshu guy is NOT Yeshua.

You cut your own throat with this thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

How do you know that? He might be one of them.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Defining paganism is problematic. Understanding the context of its associated terminology is important.[35] Early Christians referred to the diverse array of cults around them as a single group for reasons of convenience and rhetoric.[36] While paganism generally implies polytheism, the primary distinction between classical pagans and Christians was not one of monotheism versus polytheism. Not all pagans were strictly polytheist. Throughout history, many of them believed in a supreme deity. (However, most such pagans believed in a class of subordinate gods/daimons—see henotheism—or divine emanations.)[10] To Christians, the most important distinction was whether or not someone worshipped the one true God. Those who did not (polytheist, monotheist, or atheist) were outsiders to the Church and thus pagan.[37] Similarly, classical pagans would have found it peculiar to distinguish groups by the number of deities followers venerate. They would have considered the priestly colleges (such as the College of Pontiffs or Epulones) and cult practices more meaningful distinctions.[38]
Paganism

I type this while acknowledging that I'm not sure whether Wiccans consider themselves to be Pagan or not. I haven't fact checked it yet.

but:

I knew a guy who was a Wiccan and he had read about witches, and he told me once:
"A witch is someone who calls himself a witch."

so by extension: If some new ager, or neopagan, or romantic reconstructionist wants to self identify as Pagan then I don't argue.

Suppose I call myself a heathen and get heckled for it,
then I say, "Paleopagan"?
and get jeered at, "You aren't old enough to be paleo-anything!!!"
"Um, reconstructionist neo-paleo-heathen?"

bottom line:

I don't have a plastic Jesus or a sweet Madonna dressed in rhinestones
but I have this glass prism

I lost the pedestal with the light intended to make it look better, that's why the picture doesn't do it justice.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Since it's not strictly centered around the question of god/s at all I wouldn't call it any of that.
It's not so much a faith as a lifestyle choice.
The focus isn't outwards looking for god/s as much as looking inwards, realising ones own potential.

This found me

edit on 27-6-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I was always wondering why I had no troubles with Jesus but so many with his followers.
Now I know.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Well in theory, he does claim to be the "Living God", which is basically saying he is Yahweh incarnate. All the while even gets called Beezlebub(Baal), and comes back with some rethortic which sounds like "if only our enemies were this stupid."

I'm very skeptical about Paul, to the point that he was a fabrication and was tool of propaganda by the Pharisees, Greeks an Romans. And that he was made to look like Appollonous of Tyana, or even replace him with a much more subservient version of him.
edit on 27-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

problem is Paul is really the only "proof" any of it is real... he autographed his work unlike everyone else in the book...

Regardless of IF you trust him (I don't either btw)… he is the best evidence of the NT being reality

IF Paul was nothing more then a fabrication... the rest of it falls apart

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sorry I have to agree with the Horses. its from the Horses mouth.
I have NOTHING to do with jews.
but I can see that jesus it taking faith away from god.

I have nothing to do with that god or jesus.
"have no other god but me! and jealous god"
that tells you there ARE more gods.

and NO god is the true god.
just with one can make you fear them the most!
sounds like politics. god = hilery.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Yea, I cant trust Judas replacment ether.

It would make one good conspiracy theory for the ages , since there are some similarities between the two of them. He could of been a very controversial figure to talk about possibly, and might of been a free radical thinker as compared to the rigid Paul.

I dont even think Appollonous was his real name ether, but he was believed to be very multi lingual an traveled the known world at the time. I do think later that he everntually became synonymous with Paul, but to be made out as rugged martyr instead of a fragile philosopher.

Might of even made one hell of an Anti Christ, 300 years later to mention too, since Appollonous means "Destroyer" too.
edit on 27-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Nobody peeps, never said I was anyone
Just pointing out that Wikipedia isn’t a “source” it’s an opinion.
You are claiming it’s a fact, that you have some gnostic truth and the real truth, you have assumed something based on nonsense with little to no evidence

Don’t show me the evidence, makes your argument even less valid than before, actually it doesn’t, your argument was and is still nonsenses. Seems the more I ask the more you retreat

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join