It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The giant white, woke, 120lb elephant in the room

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I do find that interesting and relevant.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Name one movement that started out with pure intentions and was not later hijacked and changed from the inside out. I can’t think of one even though a few most likely do exist, just not big enough to attract attention yet.

I do not know if it is government, or just human nature, well that would make it both. Hmmm.

If anyone is gaining popularity and in the spotlight you can guarantee someone will come along shortly to steal some of the attention, if not all of it.

With all that said, the latest rioting is allowed nationwide. It is disturbing that any official seems fine with it. They guard the municipalities and everyone else be damned.
If this is not a sign that we are on our own when the shtf, you’re not paying attention.

Where are all those sound and uv weapons they bring out during the G summit protests?

I can’t help but wonder if this is when the robot police are rolled out in full force, not even kidding.

Last time I checked, those summits have been in other countries than the US ... US not in control of that regardless ... the World Police is International globalism.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
True protest? What a place of privileged to dictate what is the “true protest” here and who racially is justified to be protesting, or who’s cause is or isn’t just. More racism in the name of anti racism, you’re doing a good job attacking the right group!

I do think the looting etc is bad behavior and needs to be controlled without loss of life.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You will no doubt notice that most of the rioting in the US is in urban areas. Those same urban areas have been largely disarmed, all except the criminal element. Oddly, the criminal element is the most prone to rioting and looting...

... so perhaps you can understand why the Second Amendment is not helping them much. They are failing to exercise it. Out here in the hinterlands of the US, the picture is different. They aren't rioting out here (although they made a promise to, but broke it) because it would be injurious to their lives and well-being.

In short, the "victims" are only victimizing OTHER victims. I reckon misery loves company.

edit on 2020/6/28 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: butcherguy

Then you have people like Ayanna Presley carrying the impression on in front of Congress by saying things like this:

“I rise today on behalf of every black family that has been robbed of a child,” the Massachusetts congresswoman and member of “the Squad,” said. “On behalf of every family member that has been forced to see their loved one lynched on national television. Driving while black. Jogging while black. Sleeping while black. We have been criminalized for the very way we show up in the world. Under the harsh gaze of far too many, my black body is seen as a threat, always considered armed.”

“Centuries of institutionalized oppression will not be undone overnight, for racism in America is as structural as the marble pillars of this very institution,” the Democrat added. “With the power of the pen we must legislate accountability, dismantle these systems, and move in the direction of justice and healing. The Justice in Policing Act is a critical step forward, and I applaud the leadership of the Congressional Black Caucus.”

Then she goes into all the money her community is owed in the video clip. She wants to fund substance use, no Narcan. She apparently wants her own people ODing or something ... that's bright of her. I guess she's right though ... like PP, they know "what works". I do hope that's not really what she meant.

Well tho I guess I'd fall on the right if I believed in democracy and politics, I absolutely agree with her there. Legalization of heroin to be prescribed and administered by doctors each month with Crystal clear pharmaceutical diacetylmorphine, three shots a day pre loaded to avoid overdose, it allows opiate addicts the ability to work again, to not worry about being arrested because they can't stop the addiction the doctor or dentist hooked them with cuz their back was sore in the mornings or they got their wisdom teeth pulled as 7 to 9 of 10 addicts depending on where u look started from prescriptions from their doctors and it doesn't take their lives away because they took a few pills longer than they probably needed to. It keeps robbery and other crimes down, makes it hard for pins to control girls so they don't get exploited, drug dealers must leave, it is a perfect way to do it. And as it is not a paychoactive drug really that much at all and anyway at that point you don't get high, just not sick, it's so much more humane. Prison for drug crimes is the sign of a barbaric civilization. So is forcing someone to go about a life in which they can never feel the least bit of joy or comfort again as long as they live even on Suboxone or choosing to get hooked to a devil of a drug, methadone.
edit on 6/28/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
Not to mention Portugal have had a downward trend in opioid deaths due to the needle program.
Portugal’s radical drugs policy is working. Why hasn’t the world copied it?
www.theguardian.com...

Sometimes people are so conservative in thinking, they will look past things that helps just because it's a novel approach.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu
I've seen quite a few pictures of shop owners defending their shops with long guns. While carrying a firearm (EDC/CCW) might be restricted in some places, I don't think it means people are disarmed.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It's more connected then you think....the protesters
Rioters, blm, antifa, LGBTQ, the new population of central Americas due to open borders are working together.

And it all stemmed after 911

911 was the first attack and then the invasion and war began.

A war against America, to make the country less powerful

And they learned a long time ago that you could not hurt America with traditional weapons.

And since 911 they have infiltrated many political sectors.
They are slowing attacking and dismantling from the inside and most citizen's are not even aware.

The protesters enjoy what the rioters do because its backed by the same cause.
The white protesters are the bitches and pawns of these groups.
They are told what to do and say.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Not to mention Portugal have had a downward trend in opioid deaths due to the needle program.
www.theguardian.com...

Sometimes people are so conservative in thinking, they will look past things that helps just because it's a novel approach.

Lol that's the Democrat approach...stop arresting people for it then you can report low numbers.

Like in California the liberals got rid of the penalty for knowingly infecting another person with aids.

So in one year they had so many arrested for infecting others with aids.
Then the next year since getting rid of the law., they could report zero people arrested.
See how good they are doing.
The numbers of people infecting others with aids is still the same just hidden now.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

www.theguardian.com...

Lol that's the Democrat approach...stop arresting people for it then you can report low numbers.

Like in California the liberals got rid of the penalty for knowingly infecting another person with aids.

Then the next year since getting rid of the law., they could report zero people arrested.
The numbers of people infecting others with aids is still the same just hidden now.

That have nothing to do with the example of Portugal, what's the conservative position, shoot every opioid addict in the head??!...if so that's killing off a lot suburban.. " white" people thus afflicted, I mean I care, what affects them affects us all, and even if it didn't, I would still care...cuz they my people too believe it or not.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

We need to look at what keeps people honest and functioning in a society and what makes others criminals or unable to function in it. If you have a family you care about, love and support they gave you, you won't want to hurt them. By shaming them by being caught as a criminal, by causing financial hardships on them if you end up incarcerated. So those lacking a solid family structure are stunted developmentally from the get go.
Then there's the aspect of life skills the family gives you. The ability to function as a person. Did you learn to interact with others and to respect yourself and others? Or did they just feed you( or the government fed you) and let you run wild? Did they impress upon you the need to get an education and to work for what you want? These are idiots incapable of mature thinking so they turn to crime or become burdens of the state. Then they see that they're getting nowhere and can't improve their lives because they have no education or work skills, no family to help them, they have their own kids they can't support. So they fall victim to hustlers that say it isn't their fault and their political party will help them get a fair chance. Or they listen to some radical or NWO plant that tells them to loot and riot and to change things by violence. And they don't have the critical thinking skills to see that that won't work and they're being played.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: network dude

Every useful and profound movement is coopted by bad people. Remember when the Tea Party movement was libertarian? Then it turned to a more radicalized form of Neoconservatism (which, itself, is basically the opposite of conservatism.)

No But I DO REMEMBER when CNN tried to tell us those were the facts when it is a lie they keep repeating.
edit on 29-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

That have nothing to do with the example of Portugal, what's the conservative position, shoot every opioid addict in the head??!...if so that's killing off a lot suburban.. " white" people thus afflicted, I mean I care, what affects them affects us all, and even if it didn't, I would still care...cuz they my people too believe it or not.

But dont praise an article an a policy of, look numbers went down because we stopped enforcing the law.
The Democrats hate laws, everything has to be liberal.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

But dont praise an article an a policy of, look numbers went down because we stopped enforcing the law.

Will you forget that Party divide bull sht! ..at this point I don't care, where the solution came from, just fix the damn problem.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

Will you forget that Party divide bull sht! ..at this point I don't care, where the solution came from, just fix the damn problem.

What makes someone try a drug where the dependency levels are 100%

Why do they gamble with a drug so physically addicting?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

Sometimes it's not so cut & dry, as a gamble, sometimes folks get addicted kinda like alcohol , but no one in their right mind wanna try prohibition again, right???... Not a physiologist, but there is a lot of numbing of the mind due to lost of income and what the future holds, it doesn't make them bad people or initially immoral... sometimes sht happened...write them off if you want, but for me compassion , and dealing with such is important to me
..mind you none of my current family members are addicted to anything, could things change on a dime, perhaps, but these are not " Throwaways people" ie gomi or garbage people, in the words of one of my original Japanese staff members, in an clumsily but straight fwd description of a drunk pain in the ass costumer, recently divorced , losing his kids in the process .
edit on 29-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

Sometimes it's not so cut & dry, as a gamble, sometimes folks get addicted kinda like alcohol , but no one in their right mind wanna try prohibition again, right???... Not a physiologist, but there is a lot of numbing of the mind due to lost of income and what the future holds, it doesn't make them bad people or initially immoral... sometimes sht happened...write them off if you want, but for me compassion , and dealing with such is important to me
..mind you none of my current family members are addicted to anything, could things change on a dime, perhaps, but these are not " Throwaways people" ie gomi or garbage people, in the words of one of my original Japanese staff members, in an clumsily but straight fwd description of a drunk pain in the ass costumer, recently divorced , losing his kids in the process .

It should be known that it you try heroin there is a huge chance you will be dependent on it daily .

Why try a drug where your body will crave it before craving food.
Or will make you sick if you stop.

The compassion of handing out needles. having places where they can shoot up.

People don't fear any consequences these days from how passive the world has become.

People need to be punished for making bad people

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

It should be known that it you try heroin there is a huge chance you will be dependent on it daily .

People don't fear any consequences these days from how passive the world has become.

Yeah initially, but as council and treatment is also available it works, at least if we follow the example of Portugal, punished??? We have been doing that for about 80 yrs now, not working, I say let's try something new...unless you wanna do Maoist China and put a bullet in every addict caught, that works too but do any of us want to live in that country???
edit on 29-6-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
coyote putos - only tough enough to attack other white people while standing behind black people - I watched a guy ask about a BLM shirt last night and immediately get confronted by every other black person and beta simp gold chain white btch within shouting distance immediately claiming he was a racist nazi devil honky and all sorts of fun language. - 1 white guy, asks 1 black guy about his tshirt. Then the white guy facing the fact that nont a single one of the dozen people he knew in the same restaurant would get his back started mumbling about a gun.

The revolution will not be televised - it will be in a bar over a tshirt where some rando white kid gets beat up and starts shooting.

The silent majority who watch and pray they dont have to get involved at some point will have to and then - norway

Thats the true goal of the left, monoethnic America.
edit on 29-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

Yeah initially, but as council and treatment is also available it works, at least if we follow the example of Portugal, punished??? We have been doing that for about 80 yrs now, not working, I say let's try something new...unless you wanna do Maoist China and put a bullet in every addict caught, that works too but do any of us want to live in that country???

Where do they get the money to feed their addiction?
Counseling doesn't work if you say here is a clean needle. here is free room and board..here are some food stamps.
Just worry about your drugs ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join