It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The giant white, woke, 120lb elephant in the room

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
OP is BS. The majority of the looting and destruction is not being done by white people. There are some white faces mixed in with that crowd, true, and I have seen a couple of videos where it seemed possible that there was a white person instigating destruction. However , the vast majority of the people I saw on videos destroying, looting, beating, killing, etc. have been black.

According to narratives like yours and the MSM, black people must be watching some kind of fight club situation on a mass scale. They stand by peacefully watching as white people do racist things, then burn down their cities in protest to the racist things they've done, and then get upset about the rioting they did in response the the racist things.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep.

Right now it appears their main goal is to use this opportunity to implement complete censorship of social media platforms. Facebook, Twitter, etc. by labeling anything that they don't like as hate speech.

This is nothing new. When "talk radio" became popular the Leftest tried to use the 1949 "Fairness Doctrine" to shut it down.

humanevents.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

All I know is I live in a town where you can count the black people living here on one hand. On the day everyone decided to go March in solidarity with Americans in honour of blm. The entirety of the crowd I seen was white soccer moms with their kids, both the 5-8 year olds they had in their late 30's and their grown up failure of a child they had on a drunken night at 20 or something.

I did see the south Africans that live here though. One of them bagged my groceries before I left the store, another was working at the till next to her and as I was crossing the street away from the mall past the crowd, an older black Lady with grey hair was walking opposite across the street. When we passed eachother she looked over at them shook her head and asked me 'can you believe those #ing idiots?' The n walked away laughing to herself shaking her head.

edit on 27/6/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Where are all those sound and uv weapons they bring out during the G summit protests?

Glad I am not the only one remembering those auditory/sensory weapons that were pulled out to protect the bankers and their puppets!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
In our Vietnam protests in the '60's ...the "radicals"..not us hippies...wanted action by violence ...and you could tell who's who

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
They believed in Chairman Mao and "Revolution brings Change"...so for the rads...by any means

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
They believed in Chairman Mao and "Revolution brings Change"...so for the rads...by any means

That's what worries me.

The rioters are busy attempting to destroy it all, and they haven't really articulated what they intend to put in its place. There is no competition of ideas, so they pretty much are signalling they know no rational people want what they want. They merely intend to conquer and replace by default.

That means what they want will be way worse.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I'm uncertain of your argument.

You're saying that White people are the source of violent protests (rioting, looting, etc?)

I'm trying to get to the heart of your argument here.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88
That space in "then" makes it look like you were calling the old lady the n-word.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It is time for someone to man up and go kick the sleeping giant awake before nightfall

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
It does seem that way. But I can only say for sure about my own area.

My southern city is small only around 80k people.
The protests here have maybe 100-200 people.

We have a saying here. If you don't know someone then you probably know someone that does.
i went to the protests twice so far. It was nothing but peaceful. Mostly just a group of people holding up signs and telling each other stories about their experiences with the local cops.
If someone came there and started causing problems they wouldn't be able to hide. Someone would know them and their names would probably end up on our local news.

So it's easier to be a mole and cause problems in a big city. That's why the small community protests are more peaceful. imo

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: notquiteright

your both thinking you can know the truth from watching videos.
That's your mistake.

Thinking the truth is in any video is the same as letting the media tell you what is real.
Go out get involved really see for yourselves.

This is not just directed at you and the op ether.
I'm talking to everyone.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I wasn't referring to videos giving opinions. I was referring to actual footage of people rioting.

I have a couple of issues with your suggestion. First, I have been working upwards of 80 hrs per week since the beginning of the covid thing. Don't really have time for all the bs out in the streets second, you're suggesting people go see what's happening in the streets where people have lost their minds burning everything down. I'd likely get attacked showing up out there. I'll pass.
edit on 27-6-2020 by notquiteright because: Typo

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
From videos ive seen, it's a mix of regular people and agent provocateurs. Lots of claims of undercover cops coming in and instigating violence, or videos of regular cops laying down bricks and rocks on the area of a future protest. Or riot police shooting and tear gassing peaceful protesters.

Then you also have antifa come in , who are just anarchists.

There's alot going on and alot you won't see on any MSM.

i don't doubt that bricks and rocks were placed before the riots, but before you can make the claim it's the police doing it, don't you think the non brain dead way would be to offer some proof of that claim? I think it was ANTIFA, but I have no proof, so I don't make that definitive claim.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'm uncertain of your argument.

You're saying that White people are the source of violent protests (rioting, looting, etc?)

I'm trying to get to the heart of your argument here.

I'm glad you asked. The narrative is that Black lives are marching and rioting, and looting, and burning. And the narrative is also that this is OK. Nobody is trying to stop it. But when you look closer, it's not quite that way. There are groups of pasty little white kids, tearing down statues, all in the name of BLM. I'm not seeing proof of the narrative, I'm seeing the opposite. And I want to see laws followed, and lawlessness stomped on. I want to see some order. And if you want to remove something, do it the right way. Or some of us might get the idea that laws aren't important anymore and some really bad sh!t might start to happen.

My thoughts are that this incident likely has/had the momentum to make real change, and it's being hijacked by some other group. My thoughts are ANTIFA, but if I say that out loud, folks in your camp would just call me paranoid, say something about Soros and discount anything I said after that. So I keep the unproven thoughts out of it.

I was hoping for some change, some real movement with regard to racial issues. Instead, it looks like we have more division being sold to us. It irritates me. So i made a thread to articulate my thoughts. it's what I do.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

glenn beck had a podcast about following the money to blm sorry can't link it as im not so good on the computer its a real eye opener

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Name one movement that started out with pure intentions and was not later hijacked and changed from the inside out.

I worked for a VERY large company.
I asked a question and through a series of weird events became the founder of a group within that company. (pure intentions)
No less than two years from when I created that group, I was no longer allowed to attend because I wasn't ranked high
enough in the company. I could have legally fought it, but it was more work than I wanted and I was on to greener pastures. Your statement just made me think of that time so much.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: notquiteright
Make sure you go through all 17 vids, one is not available.
White Extremists Terrorize and Loot: 18 Videos of Destruction Black People Will Be Blamed For
www.bet.com...

edit on 27-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Ah 21st-century collectivism.

Because calling it Marxism is just too on the nose.

Excellent post.

And what's so bad about that? Don't shoot me for asking, call it a thought exercise.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
'All sterotypes matter' - me

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join