It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The giant white, woke, 120lb elephant in the room

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Have you noticed the majority of the faces you see in the violent protests, looting, breaking things, tearing down statues, all seem to have a racial characteristic? They aren't black. Yes there are some, but what I have seen is largely black people marching, chanting, holding signs, and white people doing the destructive part.

I have always been vocal about the idiot SJW mentality. Stupid folk looking for a reason to be outraged, and a person to prop up as a symbol of that anger. They rarely give a rats ass about that person in real life, but rather just want to use them to propel their hate and anger.

I'm curious as to why the true protesters allow this. This movement has the best chance in my lifetime of making a noticeable difference, but it seems the entire thing has been hijacked into looting, and destruction. Neither of which will have an impact of the safety of Black lives during police encounters.

We are now demonizing the police (a few weeks after placing them on a first responded pedestal) to the point of giving some legitimacy to the defund movement. And to those of you who try to explain that defund the police means something entirely different? You are an idiot and you aren't listening to the core group making these demands.

There needs to be some leadership that emerges from this, and then some dialog. If this continues along this path, (which appears to be by design) then nothing good will come from this, and only pain and destruction will follow. This is being driven by the left and ignored by the right. Someone needs to be the adult in the room, and as of yet, not a sausage.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ordo Ab Chao.

You are right, it is by design.

So no point feeling down because of the missing sausage, it will show up when the time is right.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yea those animals need leadership. They’re all probably jobless and on government assistance. When will they join society.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Yea those animals need leadership. They’re all probably jobless and on government assistance. When will they join society.

look who showed their true colors. lol

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

At the very least they are living in mom’s basement.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's obvious that whoever is paying these clowns is racist !! 👋👋

But that's all part of the illusion maintenance isn't it 🤣

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
A result of the helicopter-parenting and participation trophy generation perhaps?

Something akin to "I don't like how something is going so I demand instant gratification and reward. Oh look...nobody is giving me result...let's break some #"

Honestly...I don't have an answer but ND, I noticed the same thing about the bulk of these "protesters"

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

With today’s standards for martyrs it’s hard to expect anything else.
The internet was supposed to make access to knowledge easy for everyone to obtain.
But all it’s used for is streaming garbage and social media.

Society has went from what’s best for all to what about me..

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Name one movement that started out with pure intentions and was not later hijacked and changed from the inside out. I can’t think of one even though a few most likely do exist, just not big enough to attract attention yet.

I do not know if it is government, or just human nature, well that would make it both. Hmmm.

If anyone is gaining popularity and in the spotlight you can guarantee someone will come along shortly to steal some of the attention, if not all of it.

With all that said, the latest rioting is allowed nationwide. It is disturbing that any official seems fine with it. They guard the municipalities and everyone else be damned.
If this is not a sign that we are on our own when the shtf, you’re not paying attention.

Where are all those sound and uv weapons they bring out during the G summit protests?

I can’t help but wonder if this is when the robot police are rolled out in full force, not even kidding.

edit on 27-6-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Funny you should say that.

Leadership is exactly what they are lacking. Leadership in their personal lives.

Most of those kids are lost individuals with mental problems, unmitigated rage, and no outlet.

The only people leading them are the ones who have convinced them to make the world reflect their inner spirit. So they destroy.
edit on 6 27 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There have been a large number of essays on this if you know where to look. I've been posting them all over. This is not unique to the US. It has taken place all over. Part of it is moral imperative over rational evidence. We've lost the will to accept logic and reality as shown by empirical evidence as witnessed by the endless arguments over the numbers on shootings ans crime and racism. People are collectives, not individuals. This is the outgrowth of intersectionalism and the belief in being a part of a grievance victim group. On the converse, we now bear collective sin. I may not be racist, but my "group" is, so therefore, I must be too.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ah 21st-century collectivism.

Because calling it Marxism is just too on the nose.

Excellent post.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

This BLM group are protesting for the people behind the lines... that is the far left and their idiotic ideology which has sadly taken over the schools and indoctrinated children of all ages and in some cases indoctrinated adults too with their phobia crap!

It's a sad state of affairs and where will it lead?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

They have turned America into a nation of queers and steers ditto the UK and Europe with endless television programming and brain dead social media and it is all by design , the commies are coming ! .

Time to fix bayonets and man up beat the crap out of those vandals like they do in commie countries , make them vanish and let them know their families will be treated like the enemy , reverse the art of war back on them .

I think it is time to stop using this colour /color and go back to old ways like the American cop shows when i was a kid they used a code back then ICU 1 or ICU 2 male or female . The old ways were the best when you look back .

I am just surprised the armed citizens of America allow this to happen to their hoods after the tax they pay to build it up 2nd amendment rights to protect private property , but maybe that is the plan build it up and knock it down ,ad infinitum .

And the 00-E-53 crew britishstandardcolour.com... they are still using the surnames of their former masters , owners ,bosses Rather than rip down statues maybe they should think about that one for a bit .

I live in a nation that used to grab octupi under their arms ,wear women's skirts /kilts and run at the Germans and give them hell
and they really did build empires back then .

People today do not know when they are well off M

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
From videos ive seen, it's a mix of regular people and agent provocateurs. Lots of claims of undercover cops coming in and instigating violence, or videos of regular cops laying down bricks and rocks on the area of a future protest. Or riot police shooting and tear gassing peaceful protesters.

Then you also have antifa come in , who are just anarchists.

There's alot going on and alot you won't see on any MSM.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Student loan debt, I'm guessing.?.lol

There's also the problem with math.
More white people= more stupid white people
The gov and media inciting civil unrest using stupid people is what you are watching.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Make no mistake, this isn't about justice or reforming police tactics. This is about power, shaking down corporations for donations and having them make public statements in the DNC sub-organizations favor.

Pew Research: Only 1-in-6 Protesters Are Black, 46 Percent Are White

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Most donation to BLM are routed through to the DNC too.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The millions of armed citizens don't generally live in the city centers so there is really no impact on their daily lives as of yet. That sleeping giant is only awoken when there are direct threats present.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The millions of armed citizens don't generally live in the city centers so there is really no impact on their daily lives as of yet. That sleeping giant is only awoken when there are direct threats present.

Correct. Even the American Revolution only started because the armed citizens were directly threatened and antagonized. The British were coming to disarm them. They didn't march out to affect the British.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join