It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

area 51 a real good hoax or is it real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
surley someone, somewhere, will blow the whistle and come out with lots of real pics and footage or something of whats really going on in this place.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
since a51 is so secretive and noone can go beyond the gate with out geting 30 bullet holes in there head it is mostly unlikely though i wish they would so i don't have to guess

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, Area 51 does exist

1: theres a big fat Gate with guards
2: Satellite Pics guy cmon
3: why make a base so large for no reason but as a Fake
4: mountains around the area people can see It or used to be able too

Do I need go on

In my opinion all its used for is to store and test Aircraft, due to the fact it is to well known to store aliens there and fly them out, to many people watching the place, Id say the aliens are Inside DULCE base. Speaking of Dulce I read a book that points out a school building owned by a building company, this school is an entrance to DULCE apparently. So i Emailed the company that supposedly owned it and got a reply saying that in Fact they did own it despite being based it New jersey, In a reply to me asking what do they use it for they mearly said "It is a storehouse for materials,documents,equipment etc" I asked if they had anymore information and they said "We can't disclose anymore information for security reasons." Which i thought was very strange at the time

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinCity702
ok mr.knowitall since u live in vegas smartt A## why dont u come over and try to recover it on my computer Ill give you the directions

no smarty pants i will just hack it from your computer and send it world wide *chuckles* oh and ne luck on your buddy

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
im not sure if anyone posted about this yet but sorry if it already is..well you know the stealth bomber it was actully top secret years ago in area 51 and now its open to the media imagine what they have in there now. imagine what could be tope secret now idden in there.makes me want just run inside there

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
area 51 is real and i mean it
it might not officially exist but yet it does
and there is one map i know that shows area 51s location and thats the google map
in nevada usa!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
(See my location)
Yup---area 51 exists.
Yup--exotic stuff (used to) flies in and out of there.
Question is---"ours" or "theirs".
Couldn't tell you, but I hope it's "ours".

Google earth can show you a pic from 2006. Heavily doctored I am sure, but still there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join