It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

area 51 a real good hoax or is it real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Today i went searching around the ufo and alien forum of the ats website i found a lot of threads that have questions about area 51 that got me to start thinking (which made my brain hurt) how can anything ET or extratrrestial such as aliens or ufo's when the only thing that came out of Groom lake was air planes like the stealth bomber (or some thing like that)

[edit on 14-3-2005 by WaxPineapple]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well...I believe it's a fact that it is there, but possibly that it is not used for what people believe it's used for. Many pictures have been taken of it, including many satellite photos. People have gone to the gates where signs hang that say they have a license to kill if you move beyond that point. So I would say that it is near fact that it exists, but the entire alien belief may not be true.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
the government is very secretive of area 51. the government even denys the exictence of area 51 witch to me is suspecious because they must be hidding something in there so important that they would kill anyone who is not authorized to enter. but that does not exactly mean they have aliens there.
edit: spelling errors

[edit on 14-3-2005 by homeboiabe]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I say area 51 is real, think about it if the goverment would take peoples stuff if they get info on the place. The goverment wont just take stuff if your too close for no reason at all, but also there have been reports that aliens gave them a material that make its ship move. An insider once told a camara that he saw some alien but a security guard got scared and ended up shooting ones. if you dont belive me tell on the U2U and I'll tell you something I cant post for safety reasons.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Roberto Flores]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What exactly are you asking?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
From what I know, they don't deny the existence of Area 51 any more (it's actually changed names recently), but they do deny what happens over there.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If anything alien-related is going on at the base, it isn't at the base proper, but either deep below it, or in another area completely away from the main base. The base proper is no doubt doing what it always did since the early 50's...serve as a testing area for top secret next generation aircraft (so yes, of course they'd take your stuff)

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Proves how much you know. Obviously you don't live in Nevada because if you did you would know they just don't fly b2 bombers etc. They even ride old school craft once in a while I see every weekend.

Also UFO's do fly in and out of the base. When I was younger me and my friends would go hand out up their on Wednesdays and Fridays and would see all kinds of crazy things flying in the base. Most of them made no noise. Around 2 in the morning you would see lighted crafts come in from a distance going high high high speeds and would come to a hault above the base then slowly descend. But you wouldnt know because your not from here. Also you can leave your smart comment to yourself. I never had anything against you, but since you want to come at my post and disrespect me I didn't find that ammusing at all. I cant believe you can joke about my friend like that. I knew since I was 6 years old and there still no word on him. I hope you believe in CARMA because it is going to by you in your ***

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Curious to know, how you know or where you learned this stuff?

Dallas

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Curious to know, how you know or where you learned this stuff?

Dallas

well if you watched the news, read the documents, and saw the pics that i saw (i forgot what site that had the pics) you would know to

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I know what I know and then there are those who think they know but really do a quick-pix from a site or book and pretend to be the expert.

Using linguistics (spelling Un-sure), sit down and shut up so you can do your research and learn something.. better than talking when you should be listening --yes!

Dallas

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SinCity702
Proves how much you know. Obviously you don't live in Nevada because if you did you would know they just don't fly b2 bombers etc. They even ride old school craft once in a while I see every weekend.

Also UFO's do fly in and out of the base. When I was younger me and my friends would go hand out up their on Wednesdays and Fridays and would see all kinds of crazy things flying in the base. Most of them made no noise. Around 2 in the morning you would see lighted crafts come in from a distance going high high high speeds and would come to a hault above the base then slowly descend. But you wouldnt know because your not from here. Also you can leave your smart comment to yourself. I never had anything against you, but since you want to come at my post and disrespect me I didn't find that ammusing at all. I cant believe you can joke about my friend like that. I knew since I was 6 years old and there still no word on him.
for your information mister sincity i do live in nevada las vegas, nevada to be exact and i used to live somewhat near area 51 so before you take your fat a** nose into everyones buisness and say what you said just shutup and i know that but the only thing that comes out of that base are airplanes

I hope you believe in CARMA because it is going to by you in your ***
for one it is not by it is bite if you are going to make fun of some one do it right and for second i knew in your post that you were lying because something like that doesn't just disappear and even if it did why didn't you use the file retriever or something like that so don't come in my thread thinking you are bigger than me because you are not
Okay to start things off

[edit on 16-3-2005 by WaxPineapple]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Area 51 never ceases to facinate me, i'd definitly pay it a visit sometime...

As for aliens in A51, I don't think so, but I do think there might be alien derived craft...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
but i have seen ufo aircrafts around the area (who hasn't) but maybe the new air crafts have new tech gained from the roswell crash i think happend 1980's or 1970's not sure

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If you ask me i think that there is to much info to place a exact guess on to what is in a51 because no one has been there

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
ok mr.knowitall since u live in vegas smartt A## why dont u come over and try to recover it on my computer Ill give you the directions

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i thought this one had already been proven area 51 is real anuff to be classed as real

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lepracornman
i thought this one had already been proven area 51 is real anuff to be classed as real

Nah, we have to keep poking at a dead horse, that keeps being dead. Most people get there info from lazar and other people that have supposedly worked at the base. It doesn't help because, it's hard to prove, but i guess some people have credited the base with et activity. The only reason i believe area 51 has alot of strange stuff happening, is because of so many outside reports saying they've seen strange craft. And sadly, the only reports of aliens are the ones who supposedly worked there.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
hmmm yes...Area 51...the most famous secret base in the whole world!

Of course it's real, but it's a smoke screen now even if once upon a time years ago it did actually have experiments with alien craft e.t.c. going on.

Everyone goes there expecting to see UFO's, so it diverts attention from everywhere else. Plus, it must be a nice propaganda tool too, other governments seeing those balls of light flying over the mountains must have them sweating.

I bet the the Majors and Generals around there are having a right chuckle.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
To the two childish members in this thread.......... cut out the insults. Warns to follow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join