It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am voting for Biden.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
a reply to: Lumenari

I would honestly vote for a stuffed animal before voting for Trump. He represents the absolute worst parts of the American psyche.. he is a pathological liar, a malignant narcissist and dangerous to our country.

Pure projection. If you vote for someone who isn’t allowed to drive, YOU are dangerous to our country.

I’m curious in regards to driving, has Trump ever driven a vehicle himself?

Do golf carts count? But seriously, if you honestly doubt Trumps ability to operate a vehicle do the country a favor and sit this election out.

Unfortunately for you, I’m a born and bred American citizen with the same right to vote as you.

Why is that such a foreign question? He was born into wealth and has been very wealthy his entire life. Plenty of other people have grown up that way and have never had to drive their own vehicle before.

Because I feel like we both know the issue is is the candidate cognizant enough to operate heavy machinery. Not was the candidate ever taught to drive.
edit on 1-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I’m curious in regards to driving, has Trump ever driven a vehicle himself?

Has pedo joe ever clothes line vince mchmahon or banged a bunch of models over the age of 18 - nope

We are going to find his name in Epsteins black book when it surfaces, they all know that and thats what this is about - ELE leftist politicians.
edit on 1-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

No thanks. You can go ahead and do all of that yourself...again.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's a toss-up for me based on the entertainment value each one brings.

Trump cracks me up, but I think he's right on many issues and strives to do the right thing - for the most part.

Biden's hilarious gaffes re: onset of dementia are beginning to reach legendary status.

In order for me to even consider voting for Biden, I'd have to know who his running mate will be because I firmly believe that if he is elected, there's *no* way he can finish his term due to either death or lunacy. I'm dead serious.

But, your mileage may vary, void where prohibited, etc

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join