It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am voting for Biden.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
They don’t have reasons to vote for him. If they don’t vote for him, they get kicked off the plantation. That’s how it works and I’d know since I voted for Obama, but now I’m hard right wing since I didn’t vote for Hillary.

If Biden is elected in 2020 there will be no second party in the U.S. Democrats want to make Washington DC into a state, which will give democrats 2 more Senators and 2 more representatives. Democrats have called for getting rid of the Electoral College so that with a majority, mostly won by dirty tactics, will from 2020 forwards be 100% democrat if Biden is elected.

If Biden is elected say goodbye to law and order, and kiss goodby to the rights enumerated in the Bill of rights if your skin color, or political affiliation are the wrong ones...

edit on 28-6-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Voter fraud(by democrats) has already been found in New Jersey, and they weren't just regular people, they were part of the government of New Jersey.

Four people have been charged with voter fraud stemming from the May 12 special election in New Jersey.

Paterson, New Jersey, City Councilman Michael Jackson, Council-Elect Alex Mendez, and two other men have been charged with voter fraud, according to NJ.com. This comes after the Passaic County Board of Elections had opted not to count 800 ballots across several different municipalities.

Jackson, 48, and Mendez, 45, were charged with fraud related to casting mail-in votes, unauthorized possession of ballots, tampering with public records, and falsifying public records. Mendez was also charged with election fraud.

Two others from Passaic County were also charged.

Four men charged with voter fraud after 800 ballots are discounted in New Jersey special election

Notice I made "mail-in votes" in bold and with larger letters so that people will see that. Although 800 votes are not that many, when you do this on several democrat counties, plus the votes of non-citizens, the votes of people whom have been dead for 10-20 years, etc, it all helps in winning the election by using illegal and dirty tactics.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation, which has identified similar noncitizen voting problems in studies of Virginia and New Jersey, said Pennsylvania officials have admitted noncitizens have been registering and voting in the state “for decades.”

Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

edit on 29-6-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpt and link.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

I keep thinking they are going to do a switch a roo closer towards the election.

Not while he's 14 points up in the polls, they won't. Then again, I suspect my dog could be 14 points up in the polls against Trump right now.

I'd certainly vote for my dog ahead of either of the human candidates.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm not voting, period. It's my right to choose to not do so. So much voting all these people in has done. Oh sure, so and so president helped this portion of people. Has the US and the world as a whole ever changed? I don't think so. I don't know what would be the solution but clearly this isn't it and it hasn't been for years now. Politicians are selected, not elected like we've been led to believe.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
As a parent and supporter of equal rights I cannot fathom the world in which I would vote for that child molesting race pimp

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm voting for Biden, because when I was a kid, he let me pet his hairy legs in the swimming pool.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
He will not whine like a little beotch on twitter every time someone says something about his job performance that he doesn't like.

fair ... he will call them a dog faced pony soldier and then challange them to a push up contest

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Trump is president and walks everything off because of his incessant counter punches not despite them. All the time I hear people whine about the president takin Nancy down a notch after she attacks him or some commie news network and say that’s not presidential, then they complain about stop lights and what color the neighbors painted their house. I hope Trump literally throat punches old crooked pedo joe, then pardons himself.
edit on 29-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
I'm not voting, period. It's my right to choose to not do so. So much voting all these people in has done. Oh sure, so and so president helped this portion of people. Has the US and the world as a whole ever changed? I don't think so. I don't know what would be the solution but clearly this isn't it and it hasn't been for years now. Politicians are selected, not elected like we've been led to believe.

That’s a cop out, get your smug behind to the polls and vote or zip it, no one cares. In 2008 I penciled in Colin Powell and 2012 I penciled in Ron Paul, neither was running but i don’t care, I vote for them anyway.
edit on 29-6-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
In the spirit of the OP...I am voting for Biden because I suffered a severe brain injury and had both of my nuts crushed in a soy extractor.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I would honestly vote for a stuffed animal before voting for Trump. He represents the absolute worst parts of the American psyche.. he is a pathological liar, a malignant narcissist and dangerous to our country.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
So says cNn

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
They don’t have reasons to vote for him. If they don’t vote for him, they get kicked off the plantation. That’s how it works and I’d know since I voted for Obama, but now I’m hard right wing since I didn’t vote for Hillary.

Yep, that's how it works. My brother is a lifelong Democrat, big union guy, has pretty progressive ideas on guns, same-sex marriage, etc. But he's fed up with the Democrat nonsense and he's voting Trump in November, so now all his brainwashed friends think he's a hardcore right-winger. He's not. His views really haven't changed, the Democrat party just went bat# insane.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

I would honestly vote for a stuffed animal before voting for Trump. He represents the absolute worst parts of the American psyche.. he is a pathological liar, a malignant narcissist and dangerous to our country.

Pure projection. If you vote for someone who isn’t allowed to drive, YOU are dangerous to our country.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Pure projection. If you vote for someone who isn’t allowed to drive, YOU are dangerous to our country.

I’m curious in regards to driving, has Trump ever driven a vehicle himself?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Yes.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Do golf carts count? But seriously, if you honestly doubt Trumps ability to operate a vehicle do the country a favor and sit this election out.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Do golf carts count? But seriously, if you honestly doubt Trumps ability to operate a vehicle do the country a favor and sit this election out.

Unfortunately for you, I’m a born and bred American citizen with the same right to vote as you.

Why is that such a foreign question? He was born into wealth and has been very wealthy his entire life. Plenty of other people have grown up that way and have never had to drive their own vehicle before.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Biden - 40 yrs in government with what accomplishments? Well, besides the vast personal wealth he accumulated.

But it's all Trumps fault after just 3.5yrs in office. lol Suuuuuuure.

Democrats are going to be slaughtered.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Unfortunately for you, I’m a born and bred American citizen with the same right to vote as you.

Why is that such a foreign question? He was born into wealth and has been very wealthy his entire life. Plenty of other people have grown up that way and have never had to drive their own vehicle before.

I'm sure he's never had to drive, but he chose to drive when he was a younger man. He was a billionaire playboy after all, they tend to like nice cars. I posted a link above. You can find videos of him driving on YouTube.

Why is this even something worth asking? So what if he never drove? Is that important for your qualifications to become president?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join