It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am voting for Biden.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This is why I am voting for biden.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Im voting for Trump because Biden's on the Short bus with a vaccine agenda.
Our Democratic Governor wont open our State "completely" without a vaccine......im going to be a high risk non comply resident.

So with all the storms coming Democrats can leave my Guns alone.

When all the riots start over Trump winning im going to get out my popcorn and watch the Trump show.

edit on 27-6-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
4 pages into this thread and I have yet to see any valid response from the esteemed Dem supporters here on ATS on why Biden is the superior candidate.
It’s all been....because Trump blah blah blah.

If the Dems would run a #ing candidate that was worth a sh!t and proved that they were for America and not against it, I would vote Dem again.
But they can’t and I won’t.

Seven pages into this thread (I bit my lip and did not reply to ANYTHING after the first page) and there were a grand total of 3 replies about policy.

All three replies were just.... ignorant, to be kind to the posters.

Point made, I guess...

The only reason that Biden is getting any votes in November is because he has a "D" after his name.

The Democratic voting base has devolved into the party of no ideas.

At least in 2016 they were the party of stupid ideas.

I lost a bet with my wife on this one.

I told her that there would at least be a few people on ATS that could give a rational response to the question.

I am abandoning this thread and I think it is time I left ATS as well.

I am NOT going to devolve to stay relevant on this site.

~Throws mic over her shoulder, sashays her pretty butt out of the thread.~

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Im voting for Trump because Biden's on the Short bus with a vaccine agenda.
Our Democratic Governor wont open our State "completely" without a vaccine......im going to be a high risk non complaint.

So with all the storms coming Democrats can leave my Guns alone.

When all the riots start over Trump winning im going to get out my popcorn and watch the Trump show.

If you don't mind me asking what state do you live in? I have a guess but still would like to know.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Illinois......WE are at phase 4 of our Governor agenda
his phase 5 will not be complete without a vaccine.

this is the guy that was talking about taxing rain water.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
i might have to get my drivers license out of state under a different address because im high risk with no proof of vaccine.
or just tax the # out of us like the Obama care penalty.

on the bright side ill still have the Trump Show.

edit on 27-6-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The Medea hates Trump but they love the ratings
Trumps everyday ratings bring in big dollars.

His haters cant turn the channel.....The Trump Show

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Remember, there is no ethusiasm to vote for Biden, it's all a spite vote.

That won't win you an election.

The Liberal media is creating the perception that Biden is up, with undersampled polls and constant hit pieces, this is election season, everything they're pushing is purely political in nature and they have no issue pushing these lies, they did it in 2016, they'll doing it again.

The EO on the monuments was a huge boon for Trump, right now, he needs to focus on a clearer message.

To Trumps benefit, America is a hyper stimulated nation, todays news doesn't hold the same sway and appeal 5 months later on, in about one month, the next controversy will pop up.

So he has plenty of time to craft a vision on top of MAGA. Perhaps focus on American Heritage? Remind these radical leftist what America truly is.
edit on 27-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Illinois......WE are at phase 4 of our Governor agenda
his phase 5 will not be complete without a vaccine.

this is the guy that was talking about taxing rain water.

Ok I was guessing Michigan I have relatives there and the Govenor sounds insane . The state I am in has phases as well now Im curious if there is something equaly nasty in one of the phases.

Jeez that is absolutely insane.

Im currently in Virginia.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ok does anybody believe that Biden actually is the candidate that the DEMS are running?

I keep thinking they are going to do a switch a roo closer towards the election.

Biden Picks Michele Obama as VP ........then steps down for health reasons....Michele then picks Hillary Clinton as VP......duhn duhn duhn

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I saw the title and did an eye roll, thinking "oh brother" and other things I can't repeat. Thought I would ignore the thread and looked at who authored it and I was like "OMG, whuuuuut!?!?!?!"

Normally I hate click-bait but this time, it was funny. Thank you for IMMEDIATELY clarify though.

On topic, ye.....NO.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
They don’t have reasons to vote for him. If they don’t vote for him, they get kicked off the plantation. That’s how it works and I’d know since I voted for Obama, but now I’m hard right wing since I didn’t vote for Hillary.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The only solid reason I have seen is healthcare. The others are... well, wishful thinking. "He will have better people" or "he will help America" or some such nonsense. OK, I'll grant that Biden was there when Obamacare came into being... and here's the result:

I was laid off from my job because of cuts that came directly from having to comply with Obamacare. That is not in dispute; it was announced that way. My health insurance was through my job, so it went away. Then I went looking for more work. The best I could find was a part-time job that paid crap and had zero benefits. After a little while, they had to cut back too, so I eventually went into a job where I was classified as a private contractor so they didn't have to pay benefits. That was part-time low-pay, too. I worked maybe 15 hours a week at one and maybe 5-10 hours a week at another, barely making enough for my wife and I to eat. Insurance was a joke! I made less gross than the cheapest insurance cost! I also was ineligible for that assistance. It didn't matter though, because the assistance was tax breaks, and I couldn't pay to have the insurance until tax time to get reimbursed.

The there was the form I had to fill out every year to explain why I didn't have insurance so the government didn't charge me more money for not having any money!

And then, to beat it all, I was suffering from heart problems and there was zero government help for me... I know; I tried.

Trump comes into office and the economy starts to boom. By now I am in such bad health that I literally cannot work more than a few minutes at a time. Holding down a full time job is literally impossible. My wife decides to write him a letter and ask him to help us. I told her to not bother, that she was wasting her time. She did so anyway. Next thing I know we get this nice letter back from his staff explaining that while they couldn't help us, they would find someone who could. Then I get a phone call from Social Security, who went over my work history with me and helped get me started on Disability. That came with Medicare. Now I am able to retire with some sort of health insurance. It's not much, but it is something and enough for me.

Anyone who thinks Joe Biden would do anything similar for anyone is delusional. Anyone who dismisses my story should not, IMO, be given one damn thing in life. I worked my butt off for decades... what have you done, besides lay around complaining and expecting me to hand you more and more because you wouldn't hold down a job? I used to have sympathy for people who were helped by Obamacare because I thought they honestly wanted people to have healthcare... bull snips! They want themselves to have healthcare, and to hell with anyone else! People like that do not deserve one iota of help.

If I get upset over politics here from time to time, that's why: I have absolutely zero respect for anyone who lies about wanting a better solution when all they want is more free stuff for them. Well, guess what? I am officially disabled now, with plenty of medical records to back that up. Now I get your free stuff, and there's not one damn thing you can do about it. Now get your happy little self-entitled butts out there and find something to do to pay for my healthcare!

To those who do work and want to see the country do better for everyone, I humbly thank you for the work you do and for the help you so generously provide. The above was not for you; it was for the self-entitled brats.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I wish it was as simple as Biden or Trump but I do not think we have seen the real Democratic candidate that they want as President.

To me It is obvious that the DNC had a stronger presidential pick with most of the other candidates, so why pick the weak hand?

There is no way Biden can cognitively be the President for four years, so whoever his VP pick is will explain who the DNC really wants as president.
Biden is the conduit and we have yet to see their end game. It is could be someone controversial or they would have paraded them out already.

I do not care if you loathe Trump, If you have already decided you are voting for Biden without knowing, or regardless of his VP pick you are being wreckless.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here is a better idea...don't vote for either side or any side anymore,all have gone way beyond corrupt....Trumps tweets means something when He tweets and deletes them...Obviously Joe Biden is being hidden because of poor mental health which means the democrats plan on putting a black woman in office....why would you keep voting for these corrupt people who do not really run the country anyways...Mike Pompeo is the spokes person for President Trump obviously..The Deep State is not fake but the MSM has used it as a political football term..Remember it is all done by design and World Order.Still is politicians lying to you through the MSM (main stream news media).
edit on 28-6-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)
Also remember Earth is ruled and reigned by Lucifer or Satan and evil spirits.
edit on 28-6-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am not American so can not vote, but I do know of a lot of people who are voting for Biden because they are dead (and will be mailed ballots for Bidens campaign to fill in themselves).

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Ok does anybody believe that Biden actually is the candidate that the DEMS are running?

I keep thinking they are going to do a switch a roo closer towards the election.

Biden Picks Michele Obama as VP ........then steps down for health reasons....Michele then picks Hillary Clinton as VP......duhn duhn duhn

last year Oprah had a Hollywood crowd watch her be VP

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

last year Oprah had a Hollywood crowd watch her be VP

Or Obama will be running the country - he already has a shadow govt set up.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5

I defy your "Don't reply if your reply is "because he's not Trump" variable.

Because Biden "Isn't Trump" is exactly why many won't vote for Trump/

Trump doesn't act "presidential"

He's not Reagan, He's not even close to Bush.
Bush are you kidding ? Skull and Bones? All left and right Hegelian Skull and Bones are on the same team. It never occurred to you that sone of us voted for Trump because he’s not Bush...
edit on 28-6-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5
Trump doesn't act "presidential"

He's not Reagan, He's not even close to Bush.

So, you rather have a POTUS whom will lie to you constantly meanwhile not doing anything to help the nation and it's people, than have a POTUS whom is not a globalist, and is not an actor but has done more for the U.S. than Bush and Reagan together?...

You know why so many people like Trump? Not only for his policies, but even when he speaks he says exactly what is in his mind. i am not talking about the false claims from the left that he is "racist." He doesn't hide behind eloquent words meanwhile lying to you like Obama and other politicians do. Yes he has made some mistakes, and has exaggerated once in a while, but he is not part of the establishment, and is not a career politician whom will lie to you every single day.

His policies have made results which have benefited Americans in ways that no other President, with the exception of Lincoln, has done for this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join