It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am voting for Biden.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Well the real question is why lord trump prevented anyone else from his own party from running.

How does that work?

Party over everything?

From running for president?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm voting Biden because HE only has ONE scoop of ice cream.

And he will never over feed fish 😁

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah the COVID19 crisis !!

What should he have done that wasn't done ?

Nobody seems to know 🤣

The Pneumonia crisis is worse !! 🤣

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I normally will research all the candidates and vote split ticket even though I registered as a republican in the 80s. My vote would be based on the track record of the candidate, regardless of office or party, If I didn't like what I found, then I'd vote libertarian, green or constitutional if I felt like throwing away my vote on a sure loser.

They used to have a vote all republican check box on the ballots, now you have to pick and choose if you want to vote party lines. Regardless I will end up voting for mostly republican candidates, even if I believe that a third party candidate is the better choice. Personally I don't intend to vote Democratic, but I'm conflicted on voting third party as it will likely help one of the other main party candidates and be a wasted vote. I can't rationalize not voting, but I can't see the point anymore as the choices pretty much suck. I'll pull the lever, but it won't be Old Joe for certain.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I admit Trump has done some good things like recently ordering the protection of national monuments but that isn't enough to offset his disastrous handling of the first real crisis that threatened the nation when COVID hit.

I've asked this of others many times but have never yet gotten a clear answer:

What, specifically, would you (or you believe Biden) have done differently then what was done to prevent the spread of the Kung Flu? I'm talking actions, not mere words (unless those words were specifically used to encourage actions of course), and please consider the known information at the time.

Can you please answer that question for me?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yeah the COVID19 crisis !!

What should he have done that wasn't done ?

Nobody seems to know 🤣

The Pneumonia crisis is worse !! 🤣

The Dem mental illness crisis is worse.
It’s a stain on society.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Tearing down statues,decapitating them,setting them on fire works wonders to slow the spread of chicom 19.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Why are you actually going to vote for Biden this November?

I'm interested to know the answer.

Because he is waaaay more experienced in politics the the entertainer guy.
Very simple. Biden been around the political arenas and world not just the world of entertainment and business.
So in short Joe Biden is better groomed.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No, really, I'm serious!

I have heard a lot of what people wouldn't have done... which I can only assume they would have done nothing because they never said they would have done anything else in place of not doing that something. I have heard a few say they would have locked the country down sooner, but Trump didn't lock down the country... the governors did. I guess that means they would have taken over the National Guard with less than 100 cases known to exist here?

I mean, we stopped flights in from the affected areas of China... the task force was assembled early... two of the most respected experts were relied on heavily, Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Debora Birx. We had at least part of a wall to prevent cases coming in from Mexico. When New York was hit hard, the Federal government donated ventilators and PPE which wasn't even needed, helped setting up emergency treatment facilities, and even sent a Navy hospital ship to help! That ship wasn't even ready; the Navy went into overtime mode to get it ready what? weeks? before it was scheduled to be finished.

I don't see what could have reasonably been done differently? Can anyone give me a good answer? Anyone?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Tearing down statues,decapitating them,setting them on fire works wonders to slow the spread of chicom 19.

Or showing up in a room without mask because you want to appear like the He men your not, because I don't need now stinking mask because dear leader don't use one kinda thing..

edit on 27-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Stupid Auto correct.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Very simple. Biden been around the political arenas and world not just the world of entertainment and business.

I agree; for example he already brought affordable health care to the people, we should give him another chance to do it again since he has that experience.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I guess
a reply to: DanDanDat

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

I agree; for example he already brought affordable health care to the people, we should give him another chance to do it again since he has that experience.

Wait, where's my affordable healthcare?
I'm the people, did I miss the plate getting passed?

Last year I paid twenty grand and all I got was a sling and some scars.
I knew I needed the sling before I even talked to anyone.
Twenty grand isn't short money, if I found that much cash on the side of the road today it would be life changing.

In 1913 (before December) I'd have some rope for a few months and no banks trying to sell my kidneys.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Well the real question is why lord trump prevented anyone else from his own party from running.

How does that work?

Party over everything?

That still makes no sense. It's like are they the Republicans potential leaders afraid?😳😒

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I have answered that question in detail in several threads. One of which I know you were posting in I guess you didn't see any of those.

It is on record that Trump was briefed on this back in December I honestly think he was briefed before that when he was visiting China and it is the reason why he made an unscheduled visit to Walter Reed the week he got back. I say that because in that time period US intelligence knew and briefed Israel on it. As for what he should have done is made it a point to assess the severity of it and then prepare. There was a playbook just for such a thing and he ignored it. In January most of the world knew there was a problem from all the videos coming out of China still Trump ignored it or downplayed it.

When Trump did start to move it was a ban on Chinese entering the country. He didn't stop travel from China some fifty thousand people still entered the US from China. That was one of the big F ups. At the very least he should of had the CDC screening them. He didn't shut down any travel from Italy that was being hammered nor were there any screenings. I think at that point he was saying it was going to magically go away.

He turned down the WHO tests which set back testing in the US. He had the states fighting and bidding against each other for PPE instead of acting like a leader for the nation. When he made it a task to acquire ppe he put it on Jared Kushner and he tasked some of his buddies. Did you know they paid a company that had closed down millions of dollars and they didn't even work in that buisness to begin with? It was a friend of a friend of an acquaintance. You know that playbook that Trump ignored had a list of contacts. Still, it was ignored, in fact the administration claimed there wasn't a playbook which they later recounted.

There was a team that his administration disbanded that was put together to deal with this very scenario. He could have called them back. In interviews with them, they stated they were never even contacted. One of them tried to contact the Whitehouse to offer help and was refused.

He should have moved faster to tell the public about how serious the issue was. Even Disney shut down two weeks before Trump admitted it was a pandemic. 36 million a day they lost, but even they knew how serious it was. Unless Trump wasn't listening to the briefings he should have known as well. Then again it is said he would only show up to them once a week or maybe every ten days.

Those are just a few huge glaringly obvious things Trump screwed up on. There is more but I will not go into them because I doubt even the ones I listed will be paid any attention.

edit on 27-6-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Is this sarcasm?
You really call 40 plus years of doing nothing and gaffing his way through it while lining his pockets experience?
He spent 8 out of the last 12 years riding shotgun on the Obama train wreck into oblivion.
Even if he had some legitimate “political” experience at some point, he has long forgotten it because he doesn’t even know where he is.

I am Joe “You ain’t black” Biden and I approve this straight jacket!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm not sarcastic usually so no.
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Also my family of EA*RTH span many races so I do not see in petty racial colors. He makes mistakes most humans do.

edit on 6/27/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Trump fails.

A difference between failing and mistakes especially when lives are involved...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5
a reply to: Lumenari

Trump doesn't act "presidential"

Presidents are supposed to get things done for their people and country. Maybe you didn’t know that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join