It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am voting for Biden.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I'm voting for Biden because he's going to use the full weight of the office of the president to FORCE everyone to wear a Chicom-19 mask.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Surprised by the lack of positive responses. Biden is up 12 to 16 points over that other guy. Perhaps few responses is due to supreme confidence. No need to brag. Got it in the bag.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well, I believe Biden would work for the country instead of his image. He won't sabotage decades of diplomacy for photo ops. I also doubt he will ask foreign governments to help him get re-elected. His staff is sure to know their jobs and he will not push through top-secret clearances for family members against the advice of National security agencies. He will not whine like a little beotch on twitter every time someone says something about his job performance that he doesn't like. That is just naming a few reasons people would vote for him.

I admit Trump has done some good things like recently ordering the protection of national monuments but that isn't enough to offset his disastrous handling of the first real crisis that threatened the nation when COVID hit. His image was more important than doing what was necessary to prevent the spread and it raged out of control. He is a good frontman and conman but a lousy leader.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
One sentiment I've heard, which in my mind is a TERRIBLE reason, is that if Biden wins the madness will end. America is under attack by what amounts to spoiled teenagers throwing a relentless temper tantrum. If ever there's a time to not back down, it's Now ! We need to " Super Nanny " these brats !!

edit on 27-6-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So what has Trump said he will do?
Don’t worry I’ll wait.

Oh and I’ll do whaT you did. I don’t want a cause he is old argument type thing.
I will vote Biden because Trump has done jack crap for us man. And the drinking a sip of water thing in Tulsa was a joke. The fact that anyone would vote for that man is mind boggling.
But you do you man.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

That’s a lot of words to just say “he isn’t Trump”.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

The irony here is that Biden is everything they inherently despise and falsely project on the 45th president of the United States, Donald Trump.

Naaw not falsely projected on to Trump, fact is, I truly believe Trump is incompetent A.F even when he come up with a genuinely good idea he some how managed to Fkit-up! ..Yes I do despise Biden he is as much the lier as Trump and yes I do think he's on his way to losing his marbles, the difference is I do not foresee the cult of Biden , there will be no lockstep behind Biden , should he commit to obvious fkry like Reps in the Senate who gave their ballssack in a jar to Trump.
edit on 27-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I am going to vote for Biden because of his huge, perfectly functioning brain.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
"Hold my nose and pull the [Democrat or Republican] lever" is the rationalization I most frequently hear.

I wish people would unlock their minds to the possibility of voting 3rd party. Unless we reach that point, I feel we will always have the rancor and divisiveness intrinsic in a 2 party system.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
"Hold my nose and pull the [Democrat or Republican] lever" is the rationalization I most frequently hear.

I wish people would unlock their minds to the possibility of voting 3rd party. Unless we reach that point, I feel we will always have the rancor and divisiveness intrinsic in a 2 party system.

So do I, however I know of no one stepping up to bat, not for this election anyway, a concerted effort should be made to build a viable alternative during the next four yrs regardless of who win in November.
edit on 27-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

So do I, however I know of no one stepping up to bat, not for this election anyway, a concerted effort should be made to build a viable alternative during the next four yrs regardless of who win in November.

The reason none of us hear or are made aware of viable alternatives is that the MSM is locked in on Trump and Biden; I haven't seen one piece anywhere on Libertarian, Green Party or other candidates. I'll guarantee someone is running from those parties, but the MSM intentionally freezes them out of coverage. The Powers That Be are quite comfortable with giving the populace a choice between Democrat and Republican when ultimately they are funded and controlled by the same people at the top.

Change will only come with grass roots, bottom up action.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Honestly, I am voting for Biden because he's not Trump. I wasn't even planning on voting for Biden originally but with how horribly Trump has f***ed things up this year I'll do whatever I need to ensure he doesn't get reelected.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Because I don’t care anymore. America is done. You Republicans killed it.

Democrats are bad, but current Republicans are actively evil. No other political party has argued in court and has tried to have enshrined into law that the President is above the law. No other political party follows in lockstep behind whatever the President does, however unethical and illegal.

Hell, the Democrats criticize each other so much you guys constantly laugh about them eating themselves. As if it’s a noble thing to follow a politician unquestionably. This administration has crippled environmental protections and locked kids in cages separating them from their parents. And now thousands of them can’t be found at all. That’s thousands of families that will never see their children again, just because they chose to come here to seek a better life. And obviously you all are ok with that. Because you continue to vote for it.

On his way out Obama changed the language in his drone policy so that there was no such thing as civilians when it came to drone strikes. So it would reflect better on his record. Trump doubled down on that. And in his first days in office gave control of the drone program to the CIA for the purpose of less transparency. Now we can’t even get a list of who is killed. And this is the guy you all crow about fighting a “deep state”? Please.

If I vote for Biden, it won’t be because I like him, his policies, or who he is as a person. It will be as a middle finger to all of you who think what I’ve written here is ok. And there’s no way around it, if you vote for Donald Trump, you support those things. Because you are helping keep in power the person behind it. You can talk all your BS about the media making things up etc, but deep down you all know who and what you’re supporting.

And the sad part is, I think most of you like it. Because he’s hurting the people you think deserve to be hurt. That’s not America. And that’s definitely not the America my family has fought and died for. All of you who look the other way on what Donald Trump does because you hate the left so much should be ashamed of yourselves.

It’s because of you we’re where we’re at as a country right now. Not some shadowy deep state, not the Democrats, it’s you. Every one of you who thinks it’s ok to gloss over the bad parts of this administration because of lower taxes, or the mistaken belief that Republicans care about your gun rights. Make no mistake, when it looks like the guns will be pointed at them they aren’t the champions of the 2nd amendment they claim to be. Research who started Californias crazy gun laws if you don’t believe me.

I realize this will all fall on deaf ears because I truly believe most of you don’t even care. As long as he hurts the people you think should be hurt, right?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm voting Biden because HE only has ONE scoop of ice cream.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I find your definition of hurting the people very confusing.

If you want to get emotion involved, now that the government is falling the # apart, most people who vote republican are actually happier... Because smaller government has really been what they want four decades.
You can't have freedom when someone has a camera shoved up your ass and is under orders to punish you at will if they find anything they don't like.

In summary:
Dear government,
Please go back to managing the country and not micro managing the citizens.

Your boss,
-Americans

IMO it's too far gone. I'm not against a capitalist nation, but the currency was corrupted over a century ago and it won't work without a fair currency.

Oh, props to whoever pointed out that the lgbtq folks are not sub human, even by law., regardless of the political climate looking for their vote by promising them greater equalness.
I'm getting pretty tired of hearing they want to be treated as equals while they currently are not only treated as equals but also praised for bravery for acting like they're above equal.
Kindly go back to your own life and do your own thing, nobody really cares. We have our own lives and problems to deal with.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

As someone who didn't vote in 2016 but will be voting in 2020 I'd like to share.

I think it's the same reason that Trump got elected. Voting against something. I don't blame either side for that. I blame biden supporters for being indoctrinated or morons. I blame Trump supporters for being morons. Stupid people on all sides. At least one side, isn't for the bull#. Trumps. Maybe for stupid ideas but at least they aren''t pushing our enslavement.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

People aren't voting for Biden, they're voting for Party.

It doesn't matter who the placeholder is, The Party is all. The Party is everything.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Can you tell me why you are voting for him?

It seems ever more clear that if I due wind up voting for Joe Biden it will be in the hopes if placating liberal politicians and the news industry so that they stop actively trying to harm the country for their own personal gain.
edit on 27-6-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well the real question is why lord trump prevented anyone else from his own party from running.

How does that work?

Party over everything?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I vote Biden because he is efficient and has a sharp mind 🤣⏰🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join