It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am voting for Biden.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Excuse the click-bait title, but it is for the people who are voting for Joe Biden this election cycle.

Can you tell me why you are voting for him?

Is there some particular policy he has that excites you enough to vote for him?

Or some policy that the Democratic party endorses that you think he will champion and get the deal done?

Can you articulate a single reason why you are going to vote for him without using the name Trump?

The "He's Not Trump" people should not respond to my question, unless you can tell me what Biden can do that Trump cannot do that you wish can be done.

Why are you actually going to vote for Biden this November?

I'm interested to know the answer.

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The irony here is that Biden is everything they inherently despise and falsely project on the 45th president of the United States, Donald Trump.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

The irony here is that Biden is everything they inherently despise and falsely project on the 45th president of the United States, Donald Trump.

Oh come on now...

You can't tell me that a rich old white racist heterosexual male won't win the election with the message that he will save America from rich old white racist heterosexual males....

Unless you are black, but you are not black if you don't vote for him.

Although I'm confused by his educational message that if you are a poor kid, you are still just as smart as the white kids...

edit on 27-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I'm voting for Biden because he is going to make it mandatory for every US citizen to wear a mask when you step off your property, until you finally die of zombie COVID.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
"

The "He's Not Trump" people should not respond to my question, unless you can tell me what Biden can do that Trump cannot do that you wish can be done.

"

Those are the only replies you'll get, so I'll fill in the blanks...

Oh right!
He might pick a VP like mrs Obama, or mrs Clinton.
Pelosi?
... That guy who runs Canada?

I don't think they know why, other than the man on the big TV says so.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I am NOT voting for Biden, but here is what I am hearing from some who are: People think he will make a pathway to citizenship easier, they think he will do more for the LBGTQ community and some are even laughably convinced that he will raise the federal minimum wage. These are the only things I've heard anyone come up with other than "Trump bad".

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Since the cat is out the bag so to say and your confession that the the title is click bait of the finest quality, one question will sarcasm be allowed?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I am NOT voting for Biden, but here is what I am hearing from some who are: People think he will make a pathway to citizenship easier, they think he will do more for the LBGTQ community and some are even laughably convinced that he will raise the federal minimum wage. These are the only things I've heard anyone come up with other than "Trump bad".

Fair enough...

Although as a former member of the LGBT community we already got the only "unfair" thing fixed under Obama, so I don't know what else you could do about that but add the LGBT to the Affirmative Action program, which for all intents and purposes has already been done. Most LGBT activists right now are leftist heterosexuals. Much like most BLM members now are white. They are merely a fund-raising mechanism for the Democrat party.

Raising the Federal minimum wage doesn't need to be done if average wages are rising anyways, which they were...

Trump already gave an out to the Dreamers for a citizenship path and the Democrats turned him down...

~shrug~

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Since the cat is out the bag so to say and your confession that the the title is click bait of the finest quality, one question will sarcasm be allowed?

I put it in the mud pit for a reason.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I'm voting for Biden because he is going to make it mandatory for every US citizen to wear a mask when you step off your property, until you finally die of zombie COVID.

Fair enough!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I live in one of the most heavily Democrat controlled states in the union, and have not come across a single person that is excited about Joe Biden.

No one is praising him, talking about the good he will do, or the great policies he champions.

It's really just that he is not Trump. No matter if he is a kiddie diddler, or corrupt, or lost and senile, he's not Trump.

Not too many options available this time around, but seems like there never are. Really just wish we had more than 2 goddamn parties, and that they didn't force us to "choose" who is the absolute worst and vote for the 2nd worst POS.

Anyway, my state will vote for Biden guaranteed, but not me.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Lol, expect A LOT of, "Because orange man bad!" answers.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant
I live in one of the most heavily Democrat controlled states in the union, and have not come across a single person that is excited about Joe Biden.

No one is praising him, talking about the good he will do, or the great policies he champions.

It's really just that he is not Trump. No matter if he is a kiddie diddler, or corrupt, or lost and senile, he's not Trump.

Not too many options available this time around, but seems like there never are. Really just wish we had more than 2 goddamn parties, and that they didn't force us to "choose" who is the absolute worst and vote for the 2nd worst POS.

Anyway, my state will vote for Biden guaranteed, but not me.

We have over 50 political parties in the United States.

List of Political Parties in the USA

The problem is that the two major parties (which is kinda funny, since they historically came from the same party, the Democratic Republicans) have struck a deal to keep us divided forever to keep any other parties... out of the party.

We can't FIX that now, however.

I'm just fascinated by the "my team, your team" dynamic as a traditionally independent voter.

I've chosen my Presidential vote based on issues.

What are the issues this time around?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Lol, expect A LOT of, "Because orange man bad!" answers.

I had thought I took that out of the equation in my OP.

So I didn't really expect the thread to go anywhere...

Thus proving a point.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Because there are 2 liberal Supereme Court justices who are extremely likely to retire within the next 4 years. 2 more Trump appointees would give the SCOTUS a 7-2 conservative supermajority for years to come.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

I put it in the mud pit for a reason.

So that we all can mud wrestle!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Because he's an eloquent speaker with sharp wit and the mental acuity of Goethe.

LOL, nah, I'm bullsnippin'. If this election were between a kick to the nuts and Biden, I'd down a bottle of Everclear and present the sack. The man wasn't bright to begin with but old age has left him about as enlightening as a wet book of matches in a hurricane.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm voting Biden because the children are our future and Joe is great with kids.

edit: never mind I just remembered I'm British.
edit on 27/6/2020 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I defy your "Don't reply if your reply is "because he's not Trump" variable.

Because Biden "Isn't Trump" is exactly why many won't vote for Trump/

Trump doesn't act "presidential"

He's not Reagan, He's not even close to Bush.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
could there be an argument made for why maybe its actually in Conservatives best interest for Biden to be elected because it will be such a dumpster fire that in 2024 Trump Jr. will run and stand a good chance at being elected to finish what his dad started?

the only question i would have if thats even a good idea is: how much damage can the people behind Biden do in 4 years given where we already are right now after shutting down the economy and wrecking America for generations?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join