It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden has confirmed, if he is elected he will turn the USA into China/1944 Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Biden will sign an executive order that EVERY American will wear a mask:

So I live in Colorado Springs. The infection rate here is not bad at all. People walk their dogs and take long walks in the open air. Some wear masks, some do not. I am one that does not. I keep my distance from people.

It is well established jargon that wearing a mask does not prevent you from contracting the Wuhan Virus. It does aid in preventing that you spread it, should you have it. I DON'T FKNG HAVE IT! So I'm not going to give myself COPD to follow some BS rule.

Now, the Democrats have no issue with rioters and protesters walking the streets without masks. But they absolutely have a problem if I walk my dog down the street without one.

I think Joe Biden is a pure idiot. Or maybe, he is more senile than appears, which is significant already. I think this one issue is enough to turn voters against him.

Now. When I walk into costco, I wear a mask. You know why? Because CostCo mandates that customers wear masks. And so I oblige. As soon as I am outside the store I take it off. In Walmart, I don't wear a mask. Half the people do, half the people do not.

I am aware that if I catch the Wuhan Virus, I may potentially die. I am careful not to get close to people. But really, where I am, it would seem like an act of god to contract the disease. When school kicks back in, my highschool son may bring it home. So much for masks and quarantines.

With all the purely evil protesters, the Democratic party wanting to destroy the middle class(Yes! They hate the rep voting middle class), and Joe Biden saying he WILL sign an executive order to force people to wear masks, I think COVID19/China Virus/Wuhan Virus/Kung Flu is the least of our worries.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If that is the most important thing on his mind, I'd say he is mindless about what type of leadership America needs at the moment.

Yes, wearing a mask should be worn, but one has to understand, wearing it comes with limitations. Try wearing a mask in a swimming pool when the temps are 105 c.

OK, so we close down the pool, Disneyland and all the campgrounds.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
how do you KNOW you don't have it??? you could be asymptomatic...like that guy that had a birthday party, it only lasted 2 hours no masks or distancing..he was ASYMPTOMATIC and gave it to 8 relatives there and they gave it to 10 more relatives..total 18 relatives got the virus...and 3 of them in the hospital

originally posted by: FingerMan
Biden will sign an executive order that EVERY American will wear a mask:

So I live in Colorado Springs. The infection rate here is not bad at all. People walk their dogs and take long walks in the open air. Some wear masks, some do not. I am one that does not. I keep my distance from people.

It is well established jargon that wearing a mask does not prevent you from contracting the Wuhan Virus. It does aid in preventing that you spread it, should you have it. I DON'T FKNG HAVE IT! So I'm not going to give myself COPD to follow some BS rule.

Now, the Democrats have no issue with rioters and protesters walking the streets without masks. But they absolutely have a problem if I walk my dog down the street without one.

I think Joe Biden is a pure idiot. Or maybe, he is more senile than appears, which is significant already. I think this one issue is enough to turn voters against him.

Now. When I walk into costco, I wear a mask. You know why? Because CostCo mandates that customers wear masks. And so I oblige. As soon as I am outside the store I take it off. In Walmart, I don't wear a mask. Half the people do, half the people do not.

I am aware that if I catch the Wuhan Virus, I may potentially die. I am careful not to get close to people. But really, where I am, it would seem like an act of god to contract the disease. When school kicks back in, my highschool son may bring it home. So much for masks and quarantines.

With all the purely evil protesters, the Democratic party wanting to destroy the middle class(Yes! They hate the rep voting middle class), and Joe Biden saying he WILL sign an executive order to force people to wear masks, I think COVID19/China Virus/Wuhan Virus/Kung Flu is the least of our worries.

edit on 26-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Video not available in this country.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
How do you know you dont have aids? How do you know you don't have cancer?
I don't have the wuhan virus. I may contract it eventually. But wearing a mask wont prevent that.

You can't make me wear one. Like to see you try. Like to see the PD arrest me for not wearing one, as I walk my dog down the street.

If you think I should be arrested for not wearing one, then I say you are a communist nazi.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
He can't even keep the mask on his face correctly, it slips down his nose all the time. Why don't the Dems have a decent candidate for president, do they want to lose the election? Well, look at the shape of this country, nobody is going to get it fixed and they know it. They would rather slam Trump than to have someone in office right now.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Poor Joe... the Muhammad Ali of politics.

Don't worry. about him.. what he said he won't remember tomorrow.

Worry about his owners though...

And the people who will vote for him.

You know, the stupid people.

Funny that we have a culture that likes Zombie movies... useless eaters that eat brains.

Then we have the Democratic voters... useless eaters with no brains.

No way to fix that now though...

Welcome to WWZ.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He can't even keep the mask on his face correctly, it slips down his nose all the time. Why don't the Dems have a decent candidate for president, do they want to lose the election? Well, look at the shape of this country, nobody is going to get it fixed and they know it. They would rather slam Trump than to have someone in office right now.

He is advertising the fact that he can still sniff out pedo parents 12 year olds, not all of them are pedos most just are child abusing

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

how do you KNOW you don't have it??? you could be asymptomatic...like that guy that had a birthday party, it only lasted 2 hours no masks or distancing..he was ASYMPTOMATIC and gave it to 8 relatives there and they gave it to 10 more relatives..total 18 relatives got the virus...and 3 of them in the hospital.

Cool story bro.

So did everybody die?

You do realize that every single one of us will eventually get it and have to live through it, right?

I'm guessing that the only way we can get immunity now is to go out and protest and riot and steal some stuff... maybe topple a statue.

If you believe the #Scientists now.

What an epic level of stupid we have become as a nation.

/facepalm

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The governors of all the states that allowed the BLM protests, riots and anarchy sans masks lost all credibility and the right to pretend they want to 'save' people from this virus. They have proven beyond a doubt that covid is being used as a tool.
There's no doubt covid is a serious illness, but everything they're doing isn't to combat it- it's to fight Trump.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The governors of all the states that allowed the BLM protests, riots and anarchy sans masks lost all credibility and the right to pretend they want to 'save' people from this virus. They have proven beyond a doubt that covid is being used as a tool.
There's no doubt covid is a serious illness, but everything they're doing isn't to combat it- it's to fight Trump.

If you think that way ( fight trump ), then I don't think you are thinking of one with an international mind.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

If you think that way ( fight trump ), then I don't think you are thinking of one with an international mind.

Like Soros or Gates you mean?

Yea.. I'm not much into anti-nationalism and a New World Order.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
not a fair comparison aids and cancer and not spread by droplets in the air you are comparing apples and oranges

I don't have the wuhan virus. I may contract it eventually. But wearing a mask wont prevent that.

You can't make me wear one. Like to see you try. Like to see the PD arrest me for not wearing one, as I walk my dog down the street.

If you think I should be arrested for not wearing one, then I say you are a communist nazi.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

This thread is about the Nation. You are all jumbled up.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
not a fair comparison aids and cancer and not spread by droplets in the air you are comparing apples and oranges

They are diseases. Do you know if you have them? Apples to apples.

And to correct you, aids can be spread by droplets.
edit on 27-6-2020 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

A cloth mask is 100% infective, wearing one is absolutely ignorant!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
And how will he go about enforcing that? The states are doing what they want anyway.
Terrorists ripping down public monuments, rioting and looting and nothing done but hey....the mask gestapo will be by shortly sir, please have your papers ready.
Seriously, are there people out there giddy with anticipation to vote for this racist pedo rapist after hearing this news?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I just find it very odd.

Why would the President of the United States, a country based on freedom of thought and action, sign an executive order on Peter Pan sauce?

You can't make me wear a mask. You can prevent me from going into a store without one. But you can't stop me walking down the street without one.

I don't live in California or other progressive states. And Thank God for that.

If you think I should wear a mask, then don't come near me. I won't go near you as it is.

Point being, Biden CANNOT win election with this kind of rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

So I'm not going to give myself COPD to follow some BS rule.

I think Joe Biden is a pure idiot.

Now. When I walk into costco, I wear a mask. You know why? Because CostCo mandates that customers wear masks. And so I oblige. As soon as I am outside the store I take it off. I think COVID19/China Virus/Wuhan Virus/Kung Flu is the least of our worries.

Huh? you will facilitate Costco though despite your previously stated concerns, maybe Costco should run for presidency, also I thought there were 19 different names for Covid Trump wont be happy you only named 4

Stay safe

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join