It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've never seen so many white liberals held hostage by the term "racism" in all my LIFE...

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Seriously, it's utterly COMICAL at this point. BLM KNOWS they're pulling all these white liberal strings to get what they want.

-- YES, black people MATTER, but BLM doesn't. Funny how those crying "racism," keep peddling it the most...

Are some of you that weak & fragile to let a bunch of 18-25 year-old ADULT CHILDREN, "dictate" how you should "live" your life?! PURE COMMUNISM. WAKE UP!
edit on 26-6-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

The Atlanta protesters, for BLM, are estimated to be over 70% white.

The Atlanta PD is almost 60% people of color.

2020: white people throw bottles of piss at black people to fight racism and inequality.

I don't know wtf the joke has been leading up to this point, but the punchline has arrived.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Doesn't make sense. We are ALL coloured.

I'm kinda pinky brownish myself.

Never seen a colourless person. Because they must be transparent....obviously.

Perhaps the transparent people are running the world.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Perhaps the transparent people are running the world.

Wow. That is deep. No joke.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I buy into the whole communism angle. But you're right and it definitely isn't about "black lives matter".

Where are the Black Panthers when you need them?

They would sort these kids out.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

2020: white people throw bottles of piss at black people to fight racism and inequality.

I don't know wtf the joke has been leading up to this point, but the punchline has arrived.

Let that sink in....

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Seriously, it's utterly COMICAL at this point. BLM KNOWS they're pulling all these white liberal strings to get what they want.

-- YES, black people MATTER, but BLM doesn't. Funny how those crying "racism," keep peddling it the most...

Are some of you that weak & fragile to let a bunch of 18-25 year-old ADULT CHILDREN, "dictate" how you should "live" your life?! PURE COMMUNISM. WAKE UP!

Maybe they are being neither weak or fragile, but genuinely woke up to their device screen to view a snuff vid of a cop, causally taking the life of yet another black man, and because they are decent people, they tend to care, the Covid 19 lockdown, gave them enough reflective time to think back on what Black folks have been saying for decades, and what BLM have been saying since Trayvon Martin.

This has happened before during the Civil rights era when , a largely "White" 📺 audiance woke up from their routine to see LEO dogs attacking black kids in Alabama, and btw this may come as a shock to you but a polority of conservatives are now in agreement with BLM.

Amid Protests, Majorities Across Racial and Ethnic Groups Express Support for the Black Lives Matter Movement
www.pewsocialtrends.org... t/

Maybe this fact horrifies Racist folks ^^
edit on 27-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

some of us are seeing this for what it is. I sure hope I'm wrong, but it looks like the true followers of BLM are being used yet again. If it wasn't so clear, I'd be afraid to even say it.

And for the record, I am in favor of correcting the true issue here, which is some bad policing making the good cops look bad.

Now if we could just get folks to stop breaking the law..........

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Democrats, Leftists, Progressives, etc. are changing the definition of racist 🤣

They need to get the stigma off their own backs even though it's historically true !! 🤣

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

there are those with knowledge, and those with wisdom. You are of the latter.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

They are still there and there are plenty of peaceful BLM protests. Many of which get shut down by tear gas and rubber bullets.

But keep watching MSM and fox news. They'll tell you the truth. Not the people on the ground living it.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

BLM in general is the movement for police reform towards equality. The organization has alot of flaws, but in general protesters are peaceful and looking to change a system they feel is injust.

Don't let the bad BLM activists demonize the whole movement. Point out the ones that are suggesting violence.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Spider879

some of us are seeing this for what it is. I sure hope I'm wrong, but it looks like the true followers of BLM are being used yet again. If it wasn't so clear, I'd be afraid to even say it.

And for the record, I am in favor of correcting the true issue here, which is some bad policing making the good cops look bad.

Now if we could just get folks to stop breaking the law..........

Yeah but the good cops gets fired or ostracized , the bad ones get their records, sealed and covered up ,they go largely unpunished and get jobs in another prescient, the good ones are not protected, they are weeded out, and yeah I wished folks would stop breaking the law also, but all who broke the law are equally dealt with in an even handed and fair manner.
MEET OFFICER MADER: FIRED FOR TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING
www.aclu.org...

This is more common than you think, I don't need to trust the next person besides me , I need to trust the guy with a badge and a gun.

edit on 27-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Racism is defined the same way it's always been defined, and it is the belief that an entire race of people share certain negative characteristics, and that another race doesn't, thus, making the second race superior to the first in some way.

Racism is thoughtcrime, however, racism can lead to acts of prejudice, hatred and the violation of civil rights.

It is the latter that we must all fight against.

We are all racist in some way or another, greater or lesser. One wonders why some are so frightened and angry of being called a racist ... if you aren't. If someone called you a pretty-pretty-unicorn, and you aren't, would you be upset?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Because to be branded racist in any way today could mean the loss of your livelihood.

The evening of Wednesday June 17th my company received an email that we would be taking Friday off in observance of Juneteenth, and we were strongly encouraged to reschedule meetings and take the day to reflect. This is all well in good, if given more than 24 hours notice, and we weren't a client services business. So my other team members and I were on the phone with leadership trying to ensure that because it was not possible to reschedule a review meeting due to the client commitment that when it came time to look at time-sheets we would not be held liable for any perceived slight.

Now because I have business and client concerns that do come first (we are in the business of making money after all), I shouldn't have to fear possible repercussions because we had a meeting on the books for 3 weeks and it needed to be done then. I don't have this worry for other holidays that are celebrated, I know no one will consider the possibility of racism when I work this Friday even though we're off for the 4th. I know no one will consider the possibility of racism when at some point I'm working Thanksgiving, Christmas, Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc. Yet since we're now celebrating a racial holiday I have to worry that if I don't "take time to reflect and be an ally" I'll be branded as a racist for needing to work.

I don't want to worry about being called a racist because I work a 60 hour week, yet there is now an expectation that I participate in groups that are "ally" groups for minority interests, which quite frankly I do not have time to do, and still get my day to day job done properly.

When the word itself is being weaponized by anyone with an agenda, that's why people are afraid of it. You can lose your job, your friends, financial capabilities, all because "Hey that person isn't speaking up loudly enough about this, and they also worked on a racial holiday...THEY'RE RACIST!" and bam you're frickin' fired and a pariah with no future hopes because you were fired for a perceived racial slight. It's complete and utter BS.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The gasslighters got gaslit !!
or did they ?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I haven't seen any of this. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Where do you see this happening? What does it look like?

Business as usual in my world, though a Puerto Rican buddy from work has had to board up the windows at his businesses, and is keeping his weapons at the ready at home.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats, Leftists, Progressives, etc. are changing the definition of racist 🤣

They need to get the stigma off their own backs even though it's historically true !! 🤣

That's such a ludicrous line of thinking. What tenuous link do you think "Democrats, Leftists, Progressives, etc." have to Democrats of long ago? Just that the political party they identify with has the same name? Come on, man...

top topics

join