It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eating meat now not milk Jesus foot will touch the Mount of Olives on April 3 2021 the Jewish flea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There is scripture in three or four different places talking about when the Jewish have to come down from their rooftop and not even go into their home to get a coat oh, and the ones in the fields go Direct.

But in studying the scripture I've seen where all the details are given that Jesus is not off abandoning his people in heaven waiting for the day of Armageddon he's active with them taking care of them

The scripture spells it out he's coming down himself and as you read the verses they will refer to other Bible verses and that's how you interpret scripture it's interpret verses with other verses.

The mechanics of how that works exactly is as your reading along it will give you a verse in there or sometimes I pair of verses and you can track those down and they will tell you the interpretation with more detail.

I kid you not he's coming down to lead his people himself to safety, when the abomination of desolation is seen at the midpoint. His people flee to the east there's two other scriptures two other verses into other books tell the Jesus himself is leading his people
edit on 26-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Isaiah and Jeremiah John and going from memory I think 1st John not sure about that one

I'll post all the details about what they say

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Revelation, there's multiple appearances of Jesus it's just going to touch down this fall Remnant is going to flee to the east .... his foot's going to touch down the Mount of all of that I've got those scriptures for you for proof I'm not paraphrasing and then the hundred forty-four thousand the Blessed ones of Israel going to come take care of them so that's far more details and it's far more interesting reading then what we think of.

Jesus is very involved in the lives of Israel but he's also very involved in our lives .....I've got verses

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There's kind of a bleak picture for those that are left behind but even the ones who are left behind Jesus will be very involved with that bunch .....

kind of an exciting picture of what's coming not anything like what the picture is kind of been painted so far kind of Jesus is off by himself somewhere waiting for Armageddon ......nah

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
is he waiting with the Jewish flea?

edit on 26-6-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Yep they're scratching fleas

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The reason Jesus came down and gave himself for the people on Earth were so that he could give them to God.

When God had the idea to make a church a body and a bride it was so he could give them to Jesus[

by the way scripture says that Jesus to be the heir... not mean there's more than one God just that he's the heir he's the one that came down to earth, a bit of a mystery of course the trinity.

Football has three parts got the spirit inside that's the air have the rubber bladder then the leather outside 3 parts one football

editby]edit on 26-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Fleas are vile. So - April has come and gone. Where is he now? Helping whom? I mean next year - when it's May 2021, where is he?

edit on 26-6-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I hate fleas, they itch when you have them.

I never spent the time to try to figure out when he is supposed to come, because he says himself that nobody will know when.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That's what I thought, too. But so many people think they know, and it's confusing.
I'm tired.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Yep I'll address that .......

you know Revelation is the only book that's directly from God I just realize that so we are in the story of Revelation right now in history we're seeing all those things happening.

And these items I'm talking about God is actually showed us in Scripture the details and when each group of priests arrive

So before we're going to be a bride for the Jesus followers will be priest to God in heaven that's the first thing he's is going to present his body to God to be his priest will be free soon heaven and Ali Kings on Earth

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I never spent the time to try to figure out when he is supposed to come, because he says himself that nobody will know when.

Watch and wait

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Luke 21:28

Hope that clears that up for you.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
When do the 2 witnesses appear in your time line of this fall.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Watch and wait

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Well, I watch up the hill every morning...the doe and fawn come in for carrots and potatoes every day.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

April has come and gone.

In title "on April 3 2021".

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Watch and wait

Funny how they always leave off the last bit.

No one knows the day or the hour but I will give you signs, like the coming of the seasons.

Not a direct quote, but something like that.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Revelation is the only book that's directly from God

I guess if you mean that god created drugs yeah then it spoke through hallucinogens to St John

entheology.com...

Also, near the island of Patmos is the island of Kos. It’s been widely publicized that Kos has several species of psychedelic mushrooms. It’s thought that since Kos and Patmos are part of the same island chain, there’s a statistical chance that the same psychedelic mushrooms were available on Patmos as well. Even though attempts were made to rid most of them by the ruling elite very early on, there are still many scattered pieces of evidence if one simply looks. Countless temples I’ve visited have clear depictions of psychedelic mushrooms, including frescos of Amanita muscaria in a few early Christian churches like this image below in the Basilica of Aquileia in Italy:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Been out putting human pressure on the wild hogs Outback I'm back now. There is one great big bore out there about 750 pounds maybe 800 when he walks sideways through the grass looks like a billboard oh, but he is so ugly.

Me and him have a truce going on but the problem is he's so ugly, his snout has bristles on it it looks like if he swiped you with his snout ..... but he's a so ugly

So I'm saying when Israel is fleeing but it escapes on the wings of a great eagle, as quoted in scripture not paraphrasing, it's really Jesus is the Great Eagle.

Because the United States won't be able to help Israel that this time does God want everyone in the whole world to see that he is the one that's been the mysterious God and he will save Israel and then they will believe.

That makes Jesus the wings of the Great Eagle it's not the US is that the Israeli Air Force getting.

Nugget right back by the way no animals were harmed in the outback Adventure

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yep Paul said that or wait I'll do that next Jesus said that by the way that's about the Armageddon Rapture no one knows the day or hour that that way Satan can't figure it out but after Jesus said that.

You died went and sat by the right hand of God then we read in Revelation it says this is the revelation of Jesus Christ given to him by God the Father to show his servants what must soon come to pass.

That what Paul said writing to his new church he said but you Brethren who are not in darkness know full well that will come as a thief in the night but when you see the day approaching to comfort one another with this.

Paul calls it the Blessed hope

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I can explain this proof that Jesus was talking about the Armageddon final bit that's the day of the Lord is what he was talking about in hiding it Satan.

Actually as when Elijah everyone knew the day he was being raptured all the people being raptured we know the date except for that last one the one with no one knows the day or the hour

So revelation it's all about God getting his priest.

The bride comes later but it's Jesus presenting his church as priests and kings.

All the groups that come in as priests and Kings the Overcomers in the fifth seal Martyrs and 144000 and the two witnesses will be priests and kings and we know when they're all coming in. 144,000 on October 8....8th day of tabernacles

The two witnesses go in the evening of April 3rd 2021 when the Antichrist kills them or after they lay in the streets for three and a half days they're resurrected at that time it's March 30th when they're killed.

Call backup all this with verse but I wanted to point out that the story is not like we think that Jesus is going to come down with the first Rapture disappear come back 7 years later that timelines all wrong Jesus is very much involved paid

Not everyone will see him but when he comes as the wings of a great Eagle to Israel all them will see him cuz they're going to follow him.

The hundred forty-four thousand we'll see him we know the date for them.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join