It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Calls George Floyd by wrong name - George Kirby

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Stupid dumb-bell Madam Speaker Nancy Pelosi, proud of the House Democrat Bill on police reform, "accidentally" referred to George Floyd as "George Kirby" !!! 不不不不不不

George Kirby was a popular American Black actor/comedian for many years (he died in 1995).

Looks like her "Racist" deep thinking got the best of her since she appeared to be stumbling, fumbling, and a little tipsy ....

What the actual frick is this woman doing ? 不不不不不

Nancy Pelosi Calls George Floyd George Kirby

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Friday, while speaking on the Democrat-led police reform bill, bungled George Floyds name, telling reporters that Democrats are very proud that their measure carries George Kirbys name.

And Im very proud, before the Judiciary Committee that before he testified he said to me, Madam Speaker, do you think that I can tell Georges daughter that his name will be always remembered because youll name the bill for him, Pelosi said during Fridays press conference.

And I said, Well Ill recommend that to the Judiciary Committee and to the to the Congressional Black Caucus who have shaped the bill, but I only will do that if you tell me that this legislation is worthy of George Kirbys name, she said, uttering Kirby instead of Floyd.

And so were very proud, were very proud to carry that, she continued.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In 6 months very few will remember George Floyd, even though he had five funerals.

But, there will still be hundreds of black-on-black shootings in America every week, receiving zero attention from Democrat leaders like Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden and Al Sharpton.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Somebody please cut her off.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Let me simply ask you, have you ever misspoken? Because the rest of us have. You guys need to stop the petty third grade attitude about these things. Do you laugh when someone says poop or pee pee also? Geeshh!

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Maybe shes catching the Biden bug she is 80 years old.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Maybe shes catching the Biden bug she is 80 years old.

And just two steps away from being the president of the United States.

God help us if next year the pecking order is Joe Biden Stacey Abrams and Nancy Pelosi!

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In 6 months very few will remember George Floyd, even though he had five funerals.

I'll remember George Kirby

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Let me simply ask you, have you ever misspoken? Because the rest of us have. You guys need to stop the petty third grade attitude about these things. Do you laugh when someone says poop or pee pee also? Geeshh!
Sure, people always make errors, however, I think the main point flew over your head.

These politiciana don't care and it's even funnier that the "misspoken" happen to be a Black Comedian Actor, who I'm sure laughed plenty at.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Oh how dramatic !!

She didn't mispronounce she clearly said a different name and it's racist !!!

Her deep seeded mental racism got her !!

S-L-A-P

link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Sure

However it's not my job to do so. I mean it is literally in her title.

link   

Does this sound to you like Nancy Pelosi is planning a takeover of America, and Patriots Trump supporters will be the collateral damage she's referring to?

twitter.com...

Sounds ominous! I'm scared.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I probably misspeak on a daily basis.
We have also seen petty, 3rd grade crap about Trump on daily basis.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Are you a professional politician and professional public speaker for like 50+ years?
edit on 26-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

George Kirby as Archie Bunker & Ralph Kramden

A couple of 1972 skits. The first features George Kirby and Marilyn Michaels as Archie and Edith Bunker from the sitcom All In the Family. The second is a Honeymooners sendup with George Kirby and Marilyn Michaels as Ralph and Alice Kramden, with Rich Little playing the part of Ed Norton.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahahah

She barely even took a breath between remembering Georges name and George Kirby.

In regards to her speech. I had a dental partial for a while that covered the roof of my mouth, it was built the same way as a retainer. It took me weeks to get used to it and while my speech wasnt THAT bad, it was obviously effected. Theres no reason a multi-millionaire cant get a great fitting pair of dentures.

Either shes hammered all the time or she takes her dentures out the second she is out of the public eye and refuses to keep them in long enough to get used to speaking with them. My father spoke the same way when he first got his top denture and wasnt used to it.

The only thing making me think its not booze is that she still manages to stay on her point. I grew up with alcoholic parents, was a VERY heavy drinker myself for 20 years and spent the majority of my life either working or performing in bars/clubs, I am not stranger to drunk people. Generally when youre at the point of intoxication that youre speech is effected, youre passed the point of visual and mental focus.

Several people I know who were alcoholics/addicts develop a speech impediment (look for any interview with Steven Adler from Guns N Roses or John Frusciante from Red Hot Chili Pepers, who are both sober now but dont sound it). My stepdad was the same way. Could be wetbrain. Shes still a bit drunk from the night before, has her hair of the dog thats enough to keep her going on camera, mixed with never learning how to speak with her dentures in.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Does this sound to you like Nancy Pelosi is planning a takeover of America, and Patriots Trump supporters will be the collateral damage she's referring to?

twitter.com...

Jesus H Christ...please, please bring it on.
She has collateral brain damage.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
George Kirby responded to Nancy this afternoon!

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 6/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Are you kidding? Her, AOC and Biden all belong in a loony toon ward where it does not matter what the # they say.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You do realize her marble bag is almost empty. Her and Biden along with many others in DC need to be put out to pasture and enjoy what's left of their lives instead of destroying ours with their senility.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

twitter.com...

What was the context of the conversation?

Im assuming its covid, in which case I assume shes meaning businesses closing and enforcing everyone to wear masks.

Hard to tell without context. I think Nancys evils are more based around pandering and pocket lining. She doesnt scare me as much as she scares my bank account/paycheck. Hilary, on the other hand, puts an actual fright in my stomach.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join